Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Aureity

Hey Dash, who would you choose to defend you if you where in legal problems?

Also, would you like me and my. . . unseen allies to help earn you a acquittal?

No charge, but you will suffer some nightmares every third Saturday for nine weeks (nothing is free).

Choose Phoenix wright.

You people realize rainbow is still with me in an undisclosed location?
BTW, where exactly, plus I could still call Phoenix Wright.

Choose Phoenix wright.

BTW, where exactly, plus I could still call Phoenix Wright.

"Undisclosed"

*Sorry forgot to write this reply*

Anyways as you will figure out I am the best at finding "undisclosed" locations. You have been warned.

Just to let you know, she's not even in this dimension, so good luck with that.

Hi RD......

How you been lately?

Good. The end of the world didn't happen. Lame...

no offence but RD, Twi's my fav now. dont kill me  :(

:(

Actually following the rules of double-negatives we will find that you in fact killed somepony. Sorry everypony but we will have to take Rainbow Dash here to jail until her trial. Sorry to also inform you that there will be no access to the Internet so Rainbow Dash will not be able to continue this thread.*Grabs Dashie by the forehooves and cuffs her then starts to drag Dashie to his car in the dark alleyway*(with the help of his trusty taser of course).

Hey, lemme go!

What's your opinion on all these idiots who say that BS that heavy metal is the devil's music?

They can preach what they want, I could care less about em.

if i may Rainbow? i have to say you were awesome in the latest two episodes, first becoming Scootaloo's sister figure which we loved and the way you were at the Wonderbolt Academy, when you said "I quit" to Spitfire my mouth dropped in shock but i got happy again when Spitfire admitted you were right and made you a leader, i also love how you sprung into action to save the others...and...the way you told off Lightning Dust, speaking of whom...what happened to her, she didn't get kicked out did she?

Err...no idea, actually.

Shoot, maybe I should go find out.

I'm afraid I can't let you do that... *Snaps fingers and me Rainbow teleport to an undisclosed location*

Oh, great. Saved by Discord, of all people.

I don't know, actually. I wouldn't know bits either way but I couldn't even find out how much it was in Canadian Dollars (which is the Earth Currency of a country named Canada)

*notices post above*

Oh noes! Are you actually in trouble, Dashie?

So....what's the conversion rate?

Hey Rainbow Dash, have you ever caught a bug in your mouth while you were flying?

Ew. Ewewewewew.

Don't remind me...

Can I represent Rainbow Dash in court?

....okay.

Hey Dash, who would you choose to defend you if you where in legal problems?

Also, would you like me and my. . . unseen allies to help earn you a acquittal?

No charge, but you will suffer some nightmares every third Saturday for nine weeks (nothing is free).

Twilight, probably.

And, no...that's-that's fine...I'm okay, really.

*backs away*

Edited by Aureity

Ok, it seems that the RD trial has gotten a bit out hands so i will have to take some extreme measures. *Pulls large briefcase out nowhere and opens it resulting in a book popping out*.

This book i have here gentlemen, has the power to spawn the most hineous creature has seen:

-Ctulhu

-An angered Chuck Norris

-Discord

-And Shao Kahn

So you better hand me RD and let me take her to a witness protection program, or you'll suffer *laughs maniatically and trips on a banana peel.* Damn!

*pokes with mah bow*

Ow! Watch it!

How many freaking times have I had to clarify that I am NOT Discord?!

yeah, whatever. <_<

How does one become the Element of Loyalty?

...be me? Heh.

You wouldn't believe my skills at tracking ponies (especially ones as flashy as Rainbow Dash.)

...that's a compliment, right?

Rainbow Dash...Scootaloo has an Ask thread now!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/43205-ask-scootaloo/#entry1024134

:wub:D'awww.....

Ok, it seems that the RD trial has gotten a bit out hands so i will have to take some extreme measures. *Pulls large briefcase out nowhere and opens it resulting in a book popping out*.

This book i have here gentlemen, has the power to spawn the most hineous creature has seen:

-Ctulhu

-An angered Chuck Norris

-Discord

-And Shao Kahn

So you better hand me RD and let me take her to a witness protection program, or you'll suffer *laughs maniatically and trips on a banana peel.* Damn!

I don't even get what's goin' on anymore. None of this is making any sense.

...can I just go nap on a cloud now?

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash, are you aware that I gave Scootaloo a plushie of you?

Wait, where is my Rainbow Dash voodoo doll?

-5 seconds later-

Aw, crap!

Edited by DJ-Shy3
  • Brohoof 1

Hey Rainbow Dash! I was in my own ask thread and @Nightfall told me about these really cool, super fast motor scooters! I want this one:

post-1882-0-66595100-1356922369_thumb.png

It's like the fastest ever! But, see... Here's the problem:

You'd have to buy the fastest one for around, if my math is correct, 2-4 million bits.

Could your older sister afford that to give to you..?

Soooooooo... Uhhh... Rainbow... Do you have a couple million bits, so I could buy it!?!?!
  • Brohoof 2

Hey Rainbow Dash! I was in my own ask thread and @Nightfall told me about these really cool, super fast motor scooters! I want this one:

attachicon.gifbugatti-ss1.png

Soooooooo... Uhhh... Rainbow... Do you have a couple million bits, so I could buy it!?!?!

Wait, wait... First off, to get what's called a driver's license to even drive this type of scooter (they are called cars), you need to be, where I'm from, at least 15 and a half years old...

What am I doing? I'm trying to teach you logic. RD will make the choice. Does that sound good? :lol:

Hey, RD... Could you give her some help getting a 'car?' :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Hey Rainbow Dash! I was in my own ask thread and @Nightfall told me about these really cool, super fast motor scooters!

Psst, use the sad filly eyes. Sisters, even surrogate ones, can't say no to that shit.

--

Dashie, what's it like having an energetic filly following you around, and, so far, how's it been being a sister figure? You've watched your two friends AJ and Rarity for a long time, so you've always observed from the outside, but now you've got your own chance to be a sister :3 You plan on being 'The Best Sister Ever'?

• Brohoof 2

I don't even get what's goin' on anymore. None of this is making any sense.

...can I just go nap on a cloud now?

That guy is trying to drag you off to court for supposedly killing someone and I am protecting you by keeping you in another dimension,

That guy is trying to drag you off to court for supposedly killing someone and I am protecting you by keeping you in another dimension,

Yeah, listen to Discord.

Lol *insert trollface here* u mad, bro?

Yeah, listen to Discord.

Lol *insert trollface here* u mad, bro?

FOR SHIT'S SAKE

Okay. Understand something here. (This is not part of the topic, I am trying to clarify this.)

FOR THE FOUR HUNDREDTH BILLION TIME. I. AM. NOT. DISCORD. CHAOTIC DISCORD IS DISCORD. I AM MY OWN UNIQUE CHARACTER. UNDERSTAND? GOOD.

seriously you people, learn to freaking read

• Brohoof 1

FOR SHIT'S SAKE

Okay. Understand something here. (This is not part of the topic, I am trying to clarify this.)

FOR THE FOUR HUNDREDTH BILLION TIME. I. AM. NOT. DISCORD. CHAOTIC DISCORD IS DISCORD. I AM MY OWN UNIQUE CHARACTER. UNDERSTAND? GOOD.

I don't know about everyone else, but I was just messing with you.

Rainbow Dash, are you aware that I gave Scootaloo a plushie of you?

Wait, where is my Rainbow Dash voodoo doll?

-5 seconds later-

Aw, crap!

...and why do ya have a voodoo doll of me?? I mean...Pinkie, I can understand, but...

...and why do ya have a voodoo doll of me?? I mean...Pinkie, I can understand, but...

It is for emergencies, now if we can get somewhere important, have you said or felt anything unusual lately?

attachicon.gifbugatti-ss1.png

A couple....million...

*sigh* I'll try, kid. But don't get your hopes up.

<_<The things I do for you...

Wait, wait... First off, to get what's called a driver's license to even drive this type of scooter (they are called cars), you need to be, where I'm from, at least 15 and a half years old...

What am I doing? I'm trying to teach you logic. RD will make the choice. Does that sound good? :lol:

Hey, RD... Could you give her some help getting a 'car?' :lol:

You bet I will!

....two million bits....

*gulp*

Psst, use the sad filly eyes. Sisters, even surrogate ones, can't say no to that shit.

--

Dashie, what's it like having an energetic filly following you around, and, so far, how's it been being a sister figure? You've watched your two friends AJ and Rarity for a long time, so you've always observed from the outside, but now you've got your own chance to be a sister :3 You plan on being 'The Best Sister Ever'?

Yeah! Scootaloo is the coolest filly ever! I'll make you proud, little sis. I promise.

rainbow_dash_wat.png

FOR SHIT'S SAKE

Whoa!

You need to relax...

It is for emergencies, now if we can get somewhere important, have you said or felt anything unusual lately?

rainbow_dash_is_suspicious____by_rainbow

This seems a bit freaky to me...

• Brohoof 3

rainbow_dash_is_suspicious____by_rainbow

This seems a bit freaky to me...

My point is, Scootaloo has a possibly deadly item in her possession. If she drops that doll in a lake, you could drown! If she talks to the doll, you will be forced to say what she says. I need you to go to her Ask forum and get her to give you that doll. I would do it, but she might not give it to me.