Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Key Gear

Hey everypony! I'm Scootaloo, your favorite Cutie Mark Crusader! I saw that Rainbow Dash had one of these things, so I'm making one too! (Rainbow Dash is so awesome!!!)

Come on! Hey, don't be shy! Ask me a question so I can answer it! 

post-1882-0-97883600-1356370270_thumb.png

• Brohoof 14

Why do you think Rainbow Dash is so cool?  :)

Because she is cool! Have you seen how she flies?! There's no pegasus that can fly as awesomely fast and with as many wicked moves as Rainbow Dash! She can even do a sonic rainboom!

Hi Scoots, whatsup?

Aww, nothin' too much. I actually just woke up. I kinda slept in... It's the holidays, ya know?

Scootaloo, How do you celebrate Hearth's Warming Eve?

Well, last year I went to go hang out with the Apple family. We drank hot cocoa and stuff. It was fun...

But, for this year's Hearth's Warming Eve... I GET TO SPEND IT WITH RAINBOW DASH!!! I can't wait!

Sooo... How do you celebrate Hearth's Warming Eve?

• Brohoof 1

Hehe nice. I hope you have a wonderful day with Rainbow Dash tomorrow :)

I bet I will! Rainbow Dash is the best. Ever since we went camping, she has totally been the best big sister ever!

Alright, Scoots...

I know this may be hard to talk about, but...

I want you to show me on the doll where Dashie touched you.

Wait what?! O_O

What are you talking about?!

Do you hope senpai (Rainbow Dash) notices you today?

Uhhhh... Sure, I guess? Hey, what's a senpai?

Very nice. She is awesome! Hey you got a block of wood somewhere? I want to show you something cool :)

Hey, sure! Here, take this!

Banana mustard or Ice cream sandwhich?attachicon.giflEJ9q.png

How can I choose? Wait... Why not both! Banana mustard ice cream sandwich!!!

• Brohoof 1

Hey, sure! Here, take this!

Thank you. And let me introduce myself: I am Jesse, but call me Jess. Anyway, as you can see I am an Earth Pony.*Sets up block on a small table with no one nearby*

Now...Check this out!*energy charges from my hoof, I shoot an energy ball at the block, destroying it* cool huh?

• Brohoof 2

If you want to be like Rainbow Dash, then how come you haven't befriended a griffin who's a total bitch meanie yet?

You mean Gilda? Yeah... She was a jerk. Why would I want to be friends with a jerk?

Dash said that Gilda wasn't always like that though.

Thank you. And let me introduce myself: I am Jesse, but call me Jess. Anyway, as you can see I am an Earth Pony.*Sets up block on a small table with no one nearby*

Now...Check this out!*energy charges from my hoof, I shoot an energy ball at the block, destroying it* cool huh?

*blinks slowly*

*hides scooter*

Oh yeah, that is totally awesome! Hey, you're an earth pony though. Isn't that magic?

Pick one, or I will pay you a visit in the middle of the night attachicon.gifU44KB.png

Have you seen my hacksaw anywhere?

Hah! I'm not afraid of you! I heard that you used to be Dreamwalker. Well, I have Rainbow Dash and Luna in my dreams to protect me from your... Hey... A hacksaw? That's kinda cool!

• Brohoof 1

*blinks slowly*

*hides scooter*

Oh yeah, that is totally awesome! Hey, you're an earth pony though. Isn't that magic?

Yes, but it is not the same kind of magic that unicorns or alicorns use. It's kind of a martial arts magic, called Ki. My master Kenjar, a panda, taught me it when I was younger. You don't need to be an alicorn or unicorn to learn it. Pony species doesn't matter. You could do it if you want to learn :)

• Brohoof 2

Yes, but it is not the same kind of magic that unicorns or alicorns use. It's kind of a martial arts magic, called Ki. My master Kenjar, a panda, taught me it when I was younger. You don't need to be an alicorn or unicorn to learn it. Pony species doesn't matter. You could do it if you want to learn :)

Uhhh... Wow... Well, that is cool and all, but... It's also pretty weird...

I... I don't know if I wanna learn... Isn't there like... Some kind of bad part about this?

Uhhh... Wow... Well, that is cool and all, but... It's also pretty weird...

I... I don't know if I wanna learn... Isn't there like... Some kind of bad part about this?

Well if you use it irresponsibly yes. It is not something to use when dealing with a bully at school or anything in that nature. It is for defense.And you should never attempt this kind of stuff without an experienced instructor to teach you.

Edited by JesstroidPrime
  • Brohoof 2

What is your opinion on the other Elements of Harmony: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity, and Twilight Sparkle? Oh and Spike too.

*takes a deep breath*

Pinkie Pie is cool, but she's Pinkie. Fluttershy is THE STARE MASTER, so she's cool. Applejack is awesome too! Rarity... I dunno. She's fun sometimes, I guess. Twilight Sparkle is kinda boring, but she *is* super smart and nice. Spike is a dragon, so he's like... TOTALLY COOL!

What is the most amazing thing you've ever done on a scooter?

There was this one time, when I was riding my scooter outside of Ponyville and I saw this totally radical hill. It had a bunch of trees and rocks and stuff, so I took my scooter to the top of the hill and then went back down as fast as I could. I was doing flips, jumping off rocks that were like ramps, and I even did a 720 spin in the air... The landing kinda hurt though...

Well if you use it irresponsibly yes. It is not something to use when dealing with a bully at school or anything in that nature. It is for defense.And you should never attempt this kind of stuff without an experienced instructor to teach you.

Soo... What'd happen if I didn't use it for defense... Or... If I didn't want an instructor?

Did Rainbow tell you anything about Lightning Dust? If so, what do you think about her?

Yeah, she told me all about Lightening Dust. I think that Lightening was a jerk, but... I also think that maybe she just didn't know any better? She just wanted to be the best. I don't think that she wanted to hurt anypony on purpose... I also don't really think she's a bad pony, she was just too reckless.

• Brohoof 4

Soo... What'd happen if I didn't use it for defense... Or... If I didn't want an instructor?

Well you could use it for fun, like target practice in your backyard as long as nopony is in danger. As for without an instructor....I would not do that. Learning this stuff without a proper teacher teaching you could endanger others.

• Brohoof 2