Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Key Gear

• 3 weeks later...

Oh... WOW... So this is what happens when I'm lazy really busy with school and homework and chores and stuff...

post-1882-0-07212900-1358786552_thumb.png

It's ok though... I got this!

Scoots, Dash obviously isn't the most cuddly kind of pony. How do you cope with this? You cannot not have hugs. Does Dash put up with occasional fluff, as was shown at the end of your camping trip? Do you avoid it with her when at all possible? What kind of situations is she more libel to throw away her tomboy attitude and be her caring self? :3 Scootalove fanboys want to know.

Woah! Dude, that's a lot of questions! And... Your name is Chaotic Discord?! (Yeah, I didn't notice that before... I was still trying to make sense of this thing.) Well... You don't seem chaotic? Are you chaotic? I dunno... I guess anypony can have whatever name they want here (I changed mine, pretty cool, huh?)

Okay! Now, I'm gonna answer your question. So, yeah... No. I can't just trot up and hug Rainbow Dash all of the time. That would be totally and completely not cool. Especially if I did it a lot. I mean, you know, I wouldn't even want to... Ehhhh, well... Ok, maybe that's not exaaactly true. I DO WANT HUGS!!!

It's not that Rainbow Dash doesn't hug. She does! But, she really isn't likely to do something like that when other ponies are around. I know why... I'm kinda the same way. I bet you know why, too. I mean, you seem like you're super smart.

Anyways, I actually have a good strategy. When other ponies are around, I just try to play it cool. When it's just Rainbow Dash and me, though, that's when I get my hugs. Honestly, I think that if other ponies had been around at that camping trip, right after Dash saved me... I'm not sure that I would have even got a hug then.

Woah... Now that I'm thinking about it, it's kinda funny how it all worked out in the end. If I hadn't have been scared, there's no way I would have left in the middle of the night like that. Dash would have never saved me, and... Other ponies may have been around, so she wouldn't have told me about how she was afraid of those stories at first too... I probably wouldn't have got my big sister... The way things worked out, it was almost as if somepony planned it that way...

What do you think, CD? (Hey, do you mind if I call you that? It's kinda cool, and you seem like a cool pony!)

Hey Scootaloo, long time no see,heh?

So,i got some questions here:

1.what kind of games you like?

2.where are you living in RD's house?

3.What kind of music do you like?

Well, i guess that's all.

See you later!

Yeah, like... A really long time no see. Ehhh... I kinda slacked off and didn't get to say anything in here for a while. Sweet, though. These are easy questions!

1. RACING GAMES! I like to go fast! I want a racing game where I can go just as fast as Rainbow Dash... Heeyyyy... Got any ideas?

2. Well... I don't really live there, but I do spend so much time there that it is kinda like living there sometimes, I guess? I mean... I don't have a room or something like that... (Not yet, anyway.)

3. ROCK MUSIC! The louder, the better!

Happy New Year Scoots!

Oh gosh, I like, totally missed the new year. :(

Well... Uhhh... Happy a couple of weeks after new year, Jess!

You wouldn't happen to have a voodoo doll of *me* lying around...would you?

Nope! I took it to Twilight a while back. She said that she "dishoofed" it. So, everything's cool now. B)

How many apples could an applejack buck if an applejack could buck apples?

Woah... This question is weird, but... I think I know the answer!

So, I've been spending a lot of time on this website called Youtube. You know about it? Anyways, I watched this really awesome movie, and there was this one part... It was about the answer to this ultimate question. Well... The answer was 42.

Your question looks pretty ultimate to me, so yeah! 42.

Hey Scootaloo, how's it goin'?  You look like the type of pony that loves rock music, so would you listen to the song House of Fire by Alice Cooper and tell me what you think?

THAT SONG IS AWESOME! The guitar was wicked sick! The drums and singer and stuff were all so freakin' bad! (The good bad, you know what I mean?)

RAINBOW DASH IS MY FAVORITE PONY!
I'm her fan from Egypt!
by the way...
what is your favorite gaming console and song?
as for me...
Xbox and Gangnam style!

Dash is your favorite pony!? Let's be friends!

Egypt? *uses Google*

WOAH! Those pyramids look awesome! I wish I lived in Egypt...

Favorite gaming console? That's easy! Anything Nintendo! I think Yoshi's cute awesome...

Favorite song? That's easy too, check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gcEyO-XqAw

(Youtube is fun!)

Ummm, so. What is Gangnam style? I just watched this video and... I totally didn't get it. :wacko:

Hey, Scoots! Have you ever heard of SilverFang Legend Weed? It's a great action/adventure series about a young akita pup named Weed. Weed finds out that his father is Gin, the leader of the Ohu soldiers, and goes to find him. But, it turns out that when Weed and his godfather GB get to Ohu, a monster has invaded and taken over! Now Weed, with the help of GB, fighter dog Jerome, and a bunch of other dogs, must defeat the monster and rescue Gin!

Seen it? If you haven't, you should really check it out!

Uhhh... I haven't heard of it, but I'll check it out! :D

Hey, I thought of a pretty good one! (Pats self on back) Scootaloo how and when did you meet Rainbow Dash?

Hey! That is a good question! Well, I actually met Rainbow Dash when I was still just a foal. I looked up, and I saw her flying across the sky faster than anything that I'd ever seen before! She was getting things ready for a rainy day in Ponyville. Well, before the rain started, she landed and she actually moved me so that I wouldn't get soaked by the rain. That was when I knew that Rainbow Dash was amazing!

• Brohoof 5

Dash is your favorite pony!? Let's be friends!

Egypt? *uses Google*

WOAH! Those pyramids look awesome! I wish I lived in Egypt...

Favorite gaming console? That's easy! Anything Nintendo! I think Yoshi's cute awesome...

Favorite song? That's easy too, check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gcEyO-XqAw

(Youtube is fun!)

Ummm, so. What is Gangnam style? I just watched this video and... I totally didn't get it. :wacko:

friendship accepted!

i'll show you some pics for Cairo, Egypt.

Cairo_2C_evening_view_from_the_Tower_of_

Cairo, Egypt.

Your favorite song is AWESOME and also gangnam style is Korean song "That's why it sounds weird to you"

And besides, how old are you?

I'm 14 years old.

Your tought about this pic?
It's called "Cutie mark Mujahideen!"
post-10788-0-32635200-1358165785_thumb.gif
  • Brohoof 1

Woah... Now that I'm thinking about it, it's kinda funny how it all worked out in the end. If I hadn't have been scared, there's no way I would have left in the middle of the night like that. Dash would have never saved me, and... Other ponies may have been around, so she wouldn't have told me about how she was afraid of those stories at first too... I probably wouldn't have got my big sister... The way things worked out, it was almost as if somepony planned it that way...

I'm very much chaotic >D

That was totally Luna ;) She is the one who orchestrated it all in the end. She also winked to you in that dream you had after the camping trip, cause you knew you could rely on Dash to be your Guardian Pony, so to speak, even in your subconscious :D

--

post-4006-0-22680100-1358805030_thumb.png

Okay whoa whoa whoa, Scoots, what's with giving all these random ponies personal details? I mean...it's none of their business. When I said you could make your own topic on the pony forums with my laptop when up at home I didn't, well, expect questions like that one. I dunno if this is such a good idea...

--

Bashful, are we, Rainbow? It's just a curious question ^^ We don't have any idea how your guys' relationship has evolved after your camping trip, so I figured I'd ask on behalf of us Scootalove fans. But, more to the point...what's so wrong with being affectionate with your sister, hmm? :3 You hug your friends in public. I imagine your filly sister, especially a surrogate one who's never had this sort of relationship before, would want even more personal interaction with you. In my completely unbiased opinion, I think you should give it a try :wacko:

• Brohoof 2

Hey scoots i think Rd is awsome too!

Hey we could make a club called...

The rainbowdash fan club... wait..... thats already been invented ah ha i know ermmmmm ... Rainbow club!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Why do the colors of your coat and mane conflict so much? Purple and orange generally don't look too great together, but you pull it off. How?

• Brohoof 1