Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Writers for the Doctor and Summer's TARDIS Adventures Wanted

DefaultUser123

Hi, I need a writer for the Doctor and Summer's TARDIS Adventures (audio play;) a good writer that can write about some good action mostly. I suck at action writing so I'd like some help with that. :)

Edited (13/12/15): If you are interested send me your skype and email in a pm to that I can keep in contact with you.

Please do not comment on this topic if you are not interested. 

Edited by TheMareBrony

I'd totally do it. What kind of action do you need? And do you need horror premises, too?

I probably don't need much blood in it, I am up to the part of the action 

where the Doctor should probably get defeated the first round and then come back 

to defeat the enemy again; since I think I have enough minutes for that. I'd be happy 

to send the script to you if you want to look/write in it if you have an email. I'll send you 

more information that I want for the action through email, too. 

I probably don't need much blood in it, I am up to the part of the action 

where the Doctor should probably get defeated the first round and then come back 

to defeat the enemy again; since I think I have enough minutes for that. I'd be happy 

to send the script to you if you want to look/write in it if you have an email. I'll send you 

more information that I want for the action through email, too. 

I could do that. But if you ever need a good horror premise, I'm available for that too :)

I could do that. But if you ever need a good horror premise, I'm available for that too :)

Hi, sorry for the really late reply I am away for ten days and I forgot to bring the script over so that I can send it to you through email (since I have a different laptop now.) My vacation will only go for about a week and I hope you can wait till then. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Hi, sorry for the really late reply I am away for ten days and I forgot to bring the script over so that I can send it to you through email (since I have a different laptop now.) My vacation will only go for about a week and I hope you can wait till then. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

That's fine, just send me the script when you got a chance

I'm not all that creative so I can't help with writing, but if you want a proof reader or someone to read over the content to see if it flows then I'm here!

I'm not all that creative so I can't help with writing, but if you want a proof reader or someone to read over the content to see if it flows then I'm here!

Thanks for your interest, I don't really need a proof reader since I am a good speller already but I am willing to hire you to see if my scenes flow well. It would be great if you could join, if you have a skype so that we can stay in contact and an email so that I can send the scripts over can you please send the info to me in pm in case you don't want to share your info in public? :)

I would be glad to help, but this would be my first time writing for an audio play, so I would have to be shown the reins (pun not intended but i will take it! ;P

It's fine, I will see what you can do. If you have a skype to stay in contact (for ideas, maybe.) And an email so that I can send the scripts over would you mind telling me your usernames in a pm so that I can add you? :)

That's fine, just send me the script when you got a chance

Ok, thanks for your understanding. :)

• Brohoof 1