private After Destiny

Chaton

" No, I'm not dying. Then again, everyone is constantly dying. It's called life, and it can get quite boring. Sometimes to the point of random adventures"

At the point of Solar mentioning her hair having batteries, Scarlett burst into a fit of laughter; "I can't even believe you just said that"

Amber blinked and froze momentarily. "Wait, hang on, does that mean I'm going to have to go and put her on charge every few hours or so?" She pouted. One does not usually take into account that one's new fillyfriend may need charging when beginning one's relationship. "I mean, I don't know about you, but I haven't seen a Solar sized plug laying around the ship anywhere..."

Edited by 1Bit

boop.png

---< Fanfic Writer, Music Maker, Film Director and Voice Actor  >---

Don't expect anything incredible though! :D

Amber blinked and froze momentarily. "Wait, hang on, does that mean I'm going to have to go and put her on charge every few hours or so?" She pouted. One does not usually take into account that one's new fillyfriend may need charging when beginning one's relationship. "I mean, I don't know about you, but I haven't seen a Solar sized plug laying around the ship anywhere..."

"Oh dear Luna no, you probably ly won't even have to worry about any of this at. Anyway, Amber. How are you? Do you think you can move around? If not I think I know a spell or two that could help. "

She turned to Solar" Also, I imagine if Solar took any sort of power it would be solar power. "

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

" No, I'm not dying. Then again, everyone is constantly dying. It's called life, and it can get quite boring. Sometimes to the point of random adventures"

At the point of Solar mentioning her hair having batteries, Scarlett burst into a fit of laughter; "I can't even believe you just said that"

Solar couldn't help but beam with pride from making her mother laugh that hard. "Well, believe it!"

Amber blinked and froze momentarily. "Wait, hang on, does that mean I'm going to have to go and put her on charge every few hours or so?" She pouted. One does not usually take into account that one's new fillyfriend may need charging when beginning one's relationship. "I mean, I don't know about you, but I haven't seen a Solar sized plug laying around the ship anywhere..."

"Oh yeah, you're right," She muttered, then smirked at Scarlett, "Hey mom, make me a plug."

"Oh dear Luna no, you probably ly won't even have to worry about any of this at. Anyway, Amber. How are you? Do you think you can move around? If not I think I know a spell or two that could help. "

She turned to Solar" Also, I imagine if Solar took any sort of power it would be solar power. "

She pointed her hoof, silent and poker-faced for a moment, before letting out a long drawn, "Haaaaaaaah."

She then held out her forehooves to Amber. "Are you okay? Do you need help getting up?"

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

Solar couldn't help but beam with pride from making her mother laugh that hard. "Well, believe it!"

"Oh yeah, you're right," She muttered, then smirked at Scarlett, "Hey mom, make me a plug."

She pointed her hoof, silent and poker-faced for a moment, before letting out a long drawn, "Haaaaaaaah."

She then held out her forehooves to Amber. "Are you okay? Do you need help getting up?"

" Nah, I refuse to believe it. You cant prove anything! U less you left your suit on record. "

" A plug? "Scarlett smirked " What socket would it be used for Blue"

"Haaaaaaah yourself, you try spending 4 months on a pirate ships. With real pirates! I think I still have one of their parrot addresses actually. "

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

@,

"haha, that's sweet the inocence of youth Flame you really sweet actually but you should be interested in somepony your own age, I mean i'm 25 im 7 years older than you I mean that is a real difference and well... I don't know, can we stop talking here I need to go somewhere why don't we go the obs deck?" Crystal started for the door.

Well this is the farthest that I've got with a mare, She even called me sweet!

"Bass you're acting like you're pushing 40 or 50 years of age.  7 years difference isn't that much, age isn't but a number Bass, but if you insist let's go then." A disappointed Flamestreak timidly walked towards Bass. Disheartened he turned his head to her again

"What do you want me to do."

OCS: flamestreak and blue-diamond
I had a bible verse here before? Geez, things have changed so much. Uhh, Trans Rights

@

as they walked, "look Flame, you're sweet but..." she stopped next to him. "I don't know what I'm supposed to say." Crystal shook her head, what do I even say he's nice and cute and likes me despite the age gap, but there are some buts. She walked on she could not find any words to say they then walked into the observation room.

1836177199_sig28.png.074b68d950ee2b4bff97c2d9294d4122.png
PonyvilleLive! Check out our awesome range of music, podcasts, video and more!
My various Roleplay Characters

"No no, I'm fine. Really." She muttered, flexing her forehooves and testing how everything felt. She grimaced as pain seemed to run up through her bodies. She carefully pulled back the cover and slid herself over to the side of the bed. "Absolutely fine..." Amber winced as she first made contact with the floor, her hoof screaming in protest. "Mrrf...." The pegasus froze a moment, staring down at her hooves. "Actually...a little help? Please?" She blushed in embarrassment.

boop.png

" Nah, I refuse to believe it. You cant prove anything! U less you left your suit on record. "

" A plug? "Scarlett smirked " What socket would it be used for Blue"

"Haaaaaaah yourself, you try spending 4 months on a pirate ships. With real pirates! I think I still have one of their parrot addresses actually. "

"...my suit records stuff?" Solar muttered, raising an eyebrow, "How the hell do you even."

"Well, you can build a socket," She remarked, smirking, "You're a genius after all."

Her eyes bulged out at the last comment. "You sailed with pirates?! Real live ones, with the peg legs?!"

"No no, I'm fine. Really." She muttered, flexing her forehooves and testing how everything felt. She grimaced as pain seemed to run up through her bodies. She carefully pulled back the cover and slid herself over to the side of the bed. "Absolutely fine..." Amber winced as she first made contact with the floor, her hoof screaming in protest. "Mrrf...." The pegasus froze a moment, staring down at her hooves. "Actually...a little help? Please?" She blushed in embarrassment.

She smiled and walked to her marefriend's side. "Here, lean against me and stretch our your legs. See if that does any good."

That and I wanna touch your coat again, you fluffy minx.

Edited by Unicorncob

Signature by @J.R.

She smiled and walked to her marefriend's side. "Here, lean against me and stretch our your legs. See if that does any good.   That and I wanna touch your coat again, you fluffy minx.

Amber blushed and gently positioned herself so that she leaned against Solar, slowly extending her hooves down. "You realise I only asked for help so I could grab a quick snuggle out of you." She whispered, grinning. Her lean became more of a push as she put more of herself against Solar, wrapping one leg around her frame. She gave Solar a quick lick on the cheek before attempting once again to stand on all four hooves. 

boop.png

@

as they walked, "look Flame, you're sweet but..." she stopped next to him. "I don't know what I'm supposed to say." Crystal shook her head, what do I even say he's nice and cute and likes me despite the age gap, but there are some buts. She walked on she could not find any words to say they then walked into the observation room.

Say what I can do to change your mind! Say what makes you happy and I'll do it! Say I'm  just a little too young for you! SAY SOMETHING I DON'T CARE WHAT IT IS!

"um.......you don't have to say anything, I'm sorry I'll go back to the observation desk" Lowering his head in defeat, Flame walked to the observation desk running into Lighting spark

@@Mario3D13

"Hey" He said unenthusiastically  

Edited by The Real 1990

I had a bible verse here before? Geez, things have changed so much. Uhh, Trans Rights

(you misread but that is ok i'll play with it.)

Crystal walked into the obs deck and lent up on the railing looking out into space, she thought he'd come with her maybe something would of happened but he banked off to talk to lightning. She sighed and looked out, "maybe somthing in the future."

Say what I can do to change your mind! Say what makes you happy and I'll do it! Say I'm  just a little too young for you! SAY SOMETHING I DON'T CARE WHAT IT IS!

"um.......you don't have to say anything, I'm sorry I'll go back to the observation desk" Lowering his head in defeat, Flame walked to the observation desk running into Lighting spark

@@Mario3D13

"Hey" He said unenthusiastically  

"You don't have to tell me anything. I was listening to everything. You're pushing too hard too fast, 'kay? But, since we're friends (and I owe you one), I'll help ya. See this gizmo here?" Lightning gestured towards a large machine. "This machine can separate the regular sand from the sodium calcite, the material we need to keep the air clean in here. I want you to go get Crystal and tell her that I need you both here to help with purifying the calcite. You'll work together, and who knows? Maybe you two will become close" Lightning winked at Flame. "So, what are you waiting for? Time's a-wasting!"

• Brohoof 1

"You don't have to tell me anything. I was listening to everything. You're pushing too hard too fast, 'kay? But, since we're friends (and I owe you one), I'll help ya. See this gizmo here?" Lightning gestured towards a large machine. "This machine can separate the regular sand from the sodium calcite, the material we need to keep the air clean in here. I want you to go get Crystal and tell her that I need you both here to help with purifying the calcite. You'll work together, and who knows? Maybe you two will become close" Lightning winked at Flame. "So, what are you waiting for? Time's a-wasting!"

"I-um........how did.....fine, I'll do it, BUT if this fails I'm throwing MYSELF off this ship understand? Also, I don't know how this thing works, I'm not about to jump blindly into something trying to impress a REALLY cute mare and end up embarrassing myself tell me how this machine works."

Edited by The Real 1990
  • Brohoof 1

"I-um........how did.....fine, I'll do it, BUT if this fails I'm throwing MYSELF off this ship understand? Also, I don't know how this thing works, I'm not about to jump blindly into something trying to impress a REALLY cute mare and end up embarrassing myself tell me how this machine works."

"Okay. Well, you need to put the sand in this opening at the top. The purified calcite will come out down here on the right. The useless sand will end up on the left. Then, you need to put the calcite into these bags. Once you're done, radio me and I'll come around. Hopefully, by that time, you'll have won her heart, or at least have her listening. I'm off to explore. Good luck!" And so, Lightning trotted off to explore the ship, to become familiar with the paths and such.

• Brohoof 1

"Okay. Well, you need to put the sand in this opening at the top. The purified calcite will come out down here on the right. The useless sand will end up on the left. Then, you need to put the calcite into these bags. Once you're done, radio me and I'll come around. Hopefully, by that time, you'll have won her heart, or at least have her listening. I'm off to explore. Good luck!" And so, Lightning trotted off to explore the ship, to become familiar with the paths and such.

This guy has no idea........

"Um ok then.............thanks I guess ugh I'm gonna die." Flamestreak reluctantly walked back Crystal, very slowly opening his mouth to speak.

@

"Ah Bass can come to the gate room real quick, Lighting needs help purifying the water."

............What the hell am I doing?

Edited by The Real 1990

@,

Crystal was looking out as Flame came back in, "oh hey where did you go then? Just leave a mare hanging real smooth there Flame, but if I am need sure lets us be off to where we are needed." this shall be interesting to say the least. Crystal followed Flame back to the gate room...

This guy has no idea........

"Um ok then.............thanks I guess ugh I'm gonna die."

"Don't worry, you'll be fine!" Lightning called back as he went off.

As he roamed through the passages, he remembered that Sapphire had left, and she seemed pretty sad when she did. Maybe I should check on her, he thought. Such a beautiful mare deserves to be cheered up. Then he got lost in his thoughts of how pretty she was until he hit a wall. "OW! Ugh....well, I guess I should go talk to her." So he started looking for her, and he eventually found her sitting in a corner. "Knock, knock. May I?" He said as he gestured towards a spot next to her.

@@Mario3D13,

"fine, why not, not like I want to be alone forever it would do everyone a favor maybe I should just find an airlock save everyone the trouble of my hopeless command skills, but now I've said that you gonna say. 'oh don't do that we all love you blah, blah, blah' Save me from your pity I said it earlier I don't want anyone's sympathy."   

"...my suit records stuff?" Solar muttered, raising an eyebrow, "How the hell do you even."

"Of course it records stuff, the suits were originally designed to be reconnaissance aids. Able to allow you to move quickly, silently and without being seen. Recording things through the on-board microphone and the camera used to run the HUD. I assume you have used the hud?"

"Well, you can build a socket," She remarked, smirking, "You're a genius after all."

"Why thank you, but I won't be building any sockets soon."

Her eyes bulged out at the last comment. "You sailed with pirates?! Real live ones, with the peg legs?!"

"You realise that most pirates didn't actually have peg legs. And yes, I sailed with pirates. And they were great ponies."

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

Amber blushed and gently positioned herself so that she leaned against Solar, slowly extending her hooves down. "You realise I only asked for help so I could grab a quick snuggle out of you." She whispered, grinning. Her lean became more of a push as she put more of herself against Solar, wrapping one leg around her frame. She gave Solar a quick lick on the cheek before attempting once again to stand on all four hooves. 

Solar blushed a soft red from the lick, but smirked as Amber leaned herself against her.

"And you realise that you only had to ask." She purred, returning the lick.

"Of course it records stuff, the suits were originally designed to be reconnaissance aids. Able to allow you to move quickly, silently and without being seen. Recording things through the on-board microphone and the camera used to run the HUD. I assume you have used the hud?"

"Of course I have," she muttered, raising her ankle to emphasise the hud, "I use it all the time."

"You realise that most pirates didn't actually have peg legs. And yes, I sailed with pirates. And they were great ponies."

"Oh, it's not enough that you're actually my time-travelling mother, you had to go and crush my dreams while you're at it." She joked, smirking at Scarlett.

Signature by @J.R.

Solar blushed a soft red from the lick, but smirked as Amber leaned herself against her. "And you realise that you only had to ask." She purred, returning the lick.

Amber giggled weakly with a smile on her face. "Seriously though, I do actually need help." Her hooves steadily fell to the ground. She winced, but took a deep breath and tried to walk forward slowly. A few limps and a few grunts later and she was just about moving again. "Ugh, I hate morphine..."

boop.png

"Of course I have," she muttered, raising her ankle to emphasise the hud, "I use it all the time."

"Actually, well, uhh... You know what, nevermind. Just, nevermind." Scarlett had pretty much given up trying to explain these types of things at this point, it probably wasn't worth the hastle.

"Oh, it's not enough that you're actually my time-travelling mother, you had to go and crush my dreams while you're at it." She joked, smirking at Scarlett.

Scarlett put on her best 'I've been traumatised' face "You dreamt it, I lived it"

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

Amber giggled weakly with a smile on her face. "Seriously though, I do actually need help." Her hooves steadily fell to the ground. She winced, but took a deep breath and tried to walk forward slowly. A few limps and a few grunts later and she was just about moving again. "Ugh, I hate morphine..."

Solar kept a slow walk to Amber's side, making sure to catch her if she was about to fall. "Well, we're gonna get you off that stuff, okay?"

"Actually, well, uhh... You know what, nevermind. Just, nevermind." Scarlett had pretty much given up trying to explain these types of things at this point, it probably wasn't worth the hastle.

She pouted at Scarlett. "Hey, I might be an idiot but I'm not dumb."

Scarlett put on her best 'I've been traumatised' face "You dreamt it, I lived it"

"I wanna live it too, take me with you sometime!" She begged, grinning and putting on the puppy-dog eyes.

Signature by @J.R.

Solar kept a slow walk to Amber's side, making sure to catch her if she was about to fall. "Well, we're gonna get you off that stuff, okay?"

"Eh, I hope so. I don't want to have to go through something like that again." She leaned against Solar more, nuzzling her neck. "I just hate it. I hate feeling like this. I hate being like this and I hate that you all saw me like this." She pouted and ruffled her wings as feeling came back to her limbs. 

boop.png

She pouted at Scarlett. "Hey, I might be an idiot but I'm not dumb."

"I know that much, but the simple fact is that there is so much about your suit that you don't even know, and I've almost exhausted any spare time I may have had right now."

"I wanna live it too, take me with you sometime!" She begged, grinning and putting on the puppy-dog eyes.

"If we ever get off of this ship, or maybe if we can take the damn thing home, sure. But just a warning, you never know if you'll get back."

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty