Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Collab Anyone?

SuitedBrony

I was wondering if anyone wanted to collab on a song. Not sure if this is the right forum, but I think it is.

Anyway, what I'm looking for is a female who can sing. Hard to find, I know, but I thought this should be the first place I look.

I've been wanted to release another song for ages now, and I think I got just the song, but I don't think I can do it solo.

This song can be found here.

It's a short song about Twilight going back in time from when Rainbow Dash gets kicked from the Wonderbolts. This is way in the future of an alternate universe where Rainbow Dash is sent on a mission, but when people find out that Rainbow Dash sided with the person she was sent to assassinate, she gets kicked from the Wonderbolts and detained.

This song has a bit of TwiDash in it, so Hopefully I can find someone both into that, and someone who's female and can sing. It's a lot to ask for, and if I can't find anyone who's willing to do it, then I'll just go with a male who can sing, or lastly, myself.

You can either contact me personally. or reply to the forum topic.

YouTube: SuitedBrony <(Has a song by me on that channel, if you want to hear what I've made. I want this song to be better than it, though.)

Email: suitedbrony@gmail.com

Any of those work! Thanks for taking your time in reading it thus far, and hopefully 1. I've wrote in the right forum topic, and 2. Someone is out there who meets the criteria.

• 1 month later...

Hey. :) I might be a bit late for this, but I'm a female who can sing, (rather well, apparently) and I've actually been scouring the forum for a request like yours - I'm sure I could send you an example, if you're still looking? (Lovely lyrics, by the way)