Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A direct link to Status Update wall

Lightning Dash

I've noticed we don't seem to have a direct link to the Status Updates wall, and was thinking we should have something like that in the navigation ribbon.

Basically, you know how we have links in the navigation ribbon for blogs, calender, all the network sites, etc? Well I was thinking one that takes us straight to the Status Update wall (Where every status update is made goes), that way it'll be way easier and quickly to check out what's new on there.

For now I have to click on my profile > click "Profile Feed" > then scroll to the bottom and click "View all updates" > and finally, click on "All updates" at the top in order to see the actual Status wall where all the updates members have made appears on.

Edited by Lightning Dash

@Lightning Dash, it already exists! It's easy to use, but also easy to miss, so no problems c:

The basic is that you look at the Recent Status Updates part of the Main Hub (where you normally are), and you'll see a button that says "View All Updates"

sig-4291570.hMBzpUm.png

Just click it, and you will be inmediatly brought to the Status Updates wall, set to "All Updates", so you never miss any update:

lcRUAdo.png

• Brohoof 2