Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Looking for some one on one or maybe one on two RP's

Mentis Soliloquy

Hey all, you'll of seen me flying around here place to place having a ton of fun with a tone of great gals and guys (and in-the-middles), anyway to the point.

As the title suggests this is a place where people can ask me and so on for some one on one or 3 rp's.

​They can be whatever you want.

Whether you want someone to make a background RP for one of your OC's to a traditional, dark, romance, Sol, etc...

This is open to anyone new RPer's to more veteran ones I am always wanting more to do so yeah anyway, pick any or all of my OC's to RP with (or just one :D)

Emerald Bolt

post-35804-0-62772400-1451629372_thumb.jpgpost-35804-0-48905300-1451629378.png

Sapphire

post-35804-0-24590000-1451629438_thumb.pngpost-35804-0-42809900-1452559938_thumb.jpg

Summer Sun Cloud

post-35804-0-74756500-1451629484_thumb.pngpost-35804-0-16756200-1452559919_thumb.png

Scarlet 'Sales' Orange

post-35804-0-91748800-1451629548_thumb.png

Quill

post-35804-0-34721900-1460415574_thumb.png

Mentis Soliloquy

post-35804-0-53444400-1460415566_thumb.png

Applications are now  Reopened as of now for the moment 12/04/2016

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy

@

Hello there, would you be interested in RP'ing with me? The types of roleplays I usually do involves SoL, Action/Adventure, Romance, or a mixture of those.

I have four characters that I can play from, found in my signature below. Leon and Virtus are my main ponsonas since they have more detailed backgrounds. However I plan on doing some revisions so some parts on their background might not stay, if that is still all right with you.

I have not gotten the chance to fully read over your characters since I am about to head to sleep, but I will read them once I wake up. Is there a character of mine that you would like to RP with, and which character would you prefer to use?

Edited by ENNebula

@,

hmm.

Firstly I have no preference on what OC of mine you want to roleplay with, I'm here for others to choose I like playing all of my lovely ladies. 

Secondly, (idea here) you need not follow this idea of mine but since both Foresight and Eternal NIght dont have any backstory as of now, well we could make a background RP for one of them, (i'm currently doing that in "Blood Lessons") if you would like alought all of you OC's are quite good. 

thirdly, you are a very talented artist just had to mention that.

and finally I game for a normal whatever RP with any of your OC's (whatever you want to do really) @ me here for anymore info or PM me whatever you feel like :D

I am imagining a funny startoff if my character meets your namesake and thinks they're related, but other than that I dunno if it would be at all interesting. What do you think? What kind of RP would make sense, if any?

@@bronislav84,

ok sure give me some moments to think/type and then I'll link the PR here when it's started. 

@@bronislav84,

it is up mate post when ready.

https://mlpforums.com/topic/144883-mistaken-identity-one-on-one-with-bronislav84/ 

​Attention peps because i have so many RP's i'm currently in I can accept one more person

after that this thread will die until, RP's either finish or die then I will accept more people. (first come first serve)

• Brohoof 1

@

Unfortunately, I didn't draw my characters since I lack the artistic talents to accomplish such feats. I had them commissioned by amazing artists.

So, I'm thinking we can do a SoL/Adventure roleplay between Virtus and Emerald, or Sapphire, which ever one you think would fit more since they both work for the Royal Guard. I'm thinking we can start off with our characters meeting somewhere on castle grounds, barracks, or even a tavern/bar somewhere in Canterlot before we head from the adventuring part. I do like the idea about giving Foresight and En some background, but I believe I already have something in mind for those characters. I just have not gotten started on writing all the details down.

Edited by ENNebula

@,

I'll go with Emerald for this one then, would you like to create the Rp or shall I it's at your discretion i'll just have to think of a reason she's in Canterlot. (shouldn't be too hard)

@

Oh my, I apologize, but forget what I said about your character "being in the royal guard". Not sure why I kept thinking that. She work in Ponyville as a protector of the Mane 6, right? If that's the case, we can move the setting to Ponyville and this can either be during the day or night. I can work with either. Would you mind creating the RP and start off? Could say she caught news of a Solar Guard coming to Ponyville for a few days to a week, and that he's going to meet with Princess Twilight Sparkle, or just Twilight Sparkle depending which season you want to start off in.

Edited by ENNebula
  • Brohoof 1

@,

ok we can play with that, it is up to date cannon wise so it's princess and i'll get all the leg work done shortly. 

• Brohoof 1

@,

Hey, dude . I'm pretty interested in doing a 1 on 1 with you. To be honest I was getting bored with the RP we're already in;t you're the only one i was replying to anyway. 

I was thinking of one between Emerald Bolt and Shamrock or since she's part of a guard I could use my who's in the mafia, Malachi . Either way I was thinking that she meets one of them in a situation that's could be against the law. Shamrock could be in a bar fight and Malachi could be breaking someones kneecaps.

@@Gloomfury,

That sounds great and RPing with you was a blast, but we can't do romance with Emerald, she's (well that is in the works in another RP) which will become part of her story as charter and is in a relationship of sorts, but aside from that can you please set it up. (i'm not too good wiht it) i've had a sectional and Mod tear me a new one in my OOC's