Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"The Friendship Games" (Marching Band Arrangement)

Michael Picher

Created this is an arrangement as credits music for ILoveKimPossibleAlot's "Friendship Games" review.

My goal was to make it sound as authentic as possible, by referencing recordings from my High School marching band days (the thumbnail image is actually me from my senior year). I made sure the whole spectrum of colors were there...from the cocky trumpet players, to the out-of-tune clarinets, to that one person who can't play there way out of a paper bag. 

• Brohoof 2

Woah!!! This is pretty cool! Sounds authentic and natural :)

Nice arrangement, it sounds pretty nice. I like how it doesn't have much impact, just like real high school marching bands.

Woah!!! This is pretty cool! Sounds authentic and natural :)

Thank you! I put a lot of effort into making it sound mediocre. Be glad I didn't decided to mirror the sound of a Middle School band!

Wow that sounded great lol always remember the trumpet moto "I'm better than you"  :3

It's true!

• Brohoof 1

Thank you! I put a lot of effort into making it sound mediocre. Be glad I didn't decided to mirror the sound of a Middle School band!

It's true!

How many trumpet players does it take to screw in a light-bulb?

Twenty (One to screw it in, and nineteen to tell him how they could have done it better).

Holy crap it sounds so real! I gotta get my hands on some of those samples!

Actually, in this particular arrangement I recorded myself playing a number of live instruments including trumpets, trombone, and contralto trumpet. However, it did use samples to support everything.