open University of Canterlot (Revamp)

Stardust*

@@Unicorncob,

The scorpion squirmed to get free of the magic but fail. the red lighting dimed as he opened his mouth. The red glow was brighter at the back of its throat like it was going to breathe fire.

@@Gearhart,

Feeder walked up and said,

"Hello, professor Gearhart, Name's Feeder, and I wanted to see how you're doing."

Gear looked confused, "Why, yes, I'm doing fine, just making sure that everything is set for tomorrow." Gear pointed at a desk, "Would you mind taking a short class so that I can test my first lesson on you?" He had made a small crystal on each desk and one on his own, since the crystals clashed with the desk it made it obvious they where there.

The scorpion squirmed to get free of the magic but fail. the red lighting dimed as he opened his mouth. The red glow was brighter at the back of its throat like it was going to breathe fire.

Indus blinked as he noticed the scorpion's mouth glowing red, and quickly turned it in his magic so that it pointed toward the floor.

"Oh no you don't," He muttered, a hint of amusement in his voice, awaiting the inevitable stream of flames from the arachnid.

@@Gearhart,

Feeder shrugged his shoulders and said,

"It's been a while since I had classes. If I remember correctly, I was an alicorn."

@@Unicorncob,

The scorpion closed its mouth, started swinging it's tail back and forth like a cat would, and looked the pony with something between amusement, nervousness, scared, and determination. 

The scorpion closed its mouth, started swinging it's tail back and forth like a cat would, and looked the pony with something between amusement, nervousness, scared, and determination. 

Indus noticed the scorpion had stopped its attack, and turned it around so he faced the creature once again.

"I don't plan to harm you, if that's what you're thinking," he muttered, "Only to take you back home, as it were. You live with that Shadow character, yes?"

@,

"I'v nearly mastering enchanting in it's full during some of my travels. I put a mixture of tre spells in both gems. A bit of accumilating light together with a come to life spell and a flight spell. Making them shine and able to fly around on their own will."

'so, you just throw some magic at the gem, that's how you enchant' summer said to flearia after she explained the thing about her enchantment. summer's brain was having a hard time, trying to figure out how she could 'enchant' her gem.

She looked with great interest in Summers own gem, a celestine, unlike it's normal clear look had an almost cloud like inside. "I'v seen thease kinda enchantments before... Tough only pegasi or alicorns can use them, It reacts like a storm cloud. Emitting a latent jolt."
'like a storm cloud?!' summer said, a bit too loud, so she looked around to see if the teacher didn't hear her 'like a storm cloud?' she reapeted then whispering 'does that mean it will start thundering when I enchant it?' and she looked at her gem like it was a scary creature. she wasn't sure anymore if she wanted to figure out how to anchant this thing.

@@Summer Breeze

"Don't make it sound so lightly. It is a lot of calculatuon to be able to even cast a spell." Flearia tryed to explain to Summer before Summer said something like she would be able to enchant it herself.

'does that mean it will start thundering when I enchant it?

Flearia looked to the Celestite Summer was holding, "It is already enchanted. And I don't think you will be able to enchant it yourself. But be able to use it's power... I think you need to try use the same method as you dp when creating a storm cloud to make it work. It is just my theory... I can't controll the weather... Tough i'v heard of one unicorn who could. Tough only temporarly during a strange event... I think it had something with cutie pox or" she shook her head in disbelief "something like a cutiemark swap" Edited by Flearia

When Travelture was done writing notes, he placed them in his bag, crossed his hooves, laid his head on them and fell asleep. 

@@Unicorncob,

The scorpion nodded. It looked nervous, confused, and slightly sad. Its tail stopped swinging and just dangled there, and occasionally his legs would move as if it was  trying to walk. 

The scorpion nodded. It looked nervous, confused, and slightly sad. Its tail stopped swinging and just dangled there, and occasionally his legs would move as if it was  trying to walk. 

Indus watched the creature's movements, assuming that it wished to be put down. He obliged and slowly lowered it to the floor, releasing it from his magic.

"Curious, why would you follow me this far into the building?" He asked, assuming the creature had tracked him.

@@Gearhart,

Feeder shrugged his shoulders and said,

"It's been a while since I had classes. If I remember correctly, I was an alicorn."

@@Unicorncob,

The scorpion closed its mouth, started swinging it's tail back and forth like a cat would, and looked the pony with something between amusement, nervousness, scared, and determination.

Gear looked puzzled but then remembered the sorting system. "Ok then, let's get started." Gear waited for him to be seated, "Now, place your hooves around the side of the crystal and imagine it in a three dimensional space, Then, in you head, extend the object to whatever you want. However, growing it beyond the amount of crystals you have will drain your magic, so be warned." Edited by Gearhart

@@Gearhart

Feeder sat down and did what was asked. In his mind, he imagined a scalpel. When he opened his eyes, a scalpel was in front of him, then he thought of the crystal. He said after it went back to normal and as he got up,

"That was an interesting lesson, I think the student's might like it, it lets them use their creative side. See you around."

@@Unicorncob,

The scorpion scurried over to the ponies hind legs and climbed up them, then he sat on the pony's back with his legs tucked in.

The scorpion scurried over to the ponies hind legs and climbed up them, then he sat on the pony's back with his legs tucked in.

Indus just watched as the scorpion scuttled up his hind leg and sat on his back, looking comfortable.

"Hm, I assume you wish to accompany me somewhere?" He guessed, "I probably should return you to your owner, if that is where you wish to go. I have no qualms with giving you a lift."

@@Gearhart,

Feeder sat down and did what was asked. In his mind, he imagined a scalpel. When he opened his eyes, a scalpel was in front of him, then he thought of the crystal. He said after it went back to normal and as he got up,

"That was an interesting lesson, I think the student's might like it, it lets them use their creative side. See you around."

@@Unicorncob,

"See ya as well Feeder." Gear let him walk out the door and he shut it behind him. "Good to know it was a good plan for the first day." He had a small sigh of relief. "This will probably help the Alicorns overall, but I need to find a way to restrain the magic if need be, could be dangerous in any hand, hmm."

Ginger Lightning had fallen asleep in class accidentally and just woke up...And she had no idea what to do...  She stared at a gem that was sitting infront of her on her desk, she moved the gem closer to her with her hoof. She had a sudden thought " I wonder If I can use changeling magic..."

Kinda lazy to post. But i know you guys are waiting on me. I don't want to be the one that kills an RP. On a serious note, I'm not sure who's still in the RP and who isn't. Some have forsaken us. Some.... thank you. Just let me know if you want me to post. Send me a pm if i'm not replying ( tags aren't working )

What if I try to remove the clouds?

licked the Gem and showed it to the sunlight, hoping that something would happen.

Blossom kept showing the Gem to sunlight I don't understand?! Isn't this how Flowers work?!

Z0m1S.jpg

^

Second Sight's expression.

'I'll... get to them later.' he grimaced internally.

@@SugarfootWillie, @@Flinp,  

'Oh my god, I'm stuck with this for the rest of the year.' Second Sight grit his teeth. Taking a deep breath to calm himself, he turned to the other pony which had asked a question. 

"Well, Blossom. While the spell matrices of enchantments and spells with the same purpose are similar in some ways, they are at the same time... vastly different. Think of it as... large bundles arranged in different orders for now. You'll touch on enchantment matrix structure later on.... So the answer to your question: No."

He returned to the board, beginning to draw a diagram of a circle and a hole. He addressed the unicorns.

"Now, I'm assuming you two know how to cast a simple light spell?" he asked half jokingly.

Edited by Guest

Blossom's mind exploded " Um, yeah sure, that totally answered my question..."

" of COURSE! I was just training doing different spells on the Gems! Do you think I'm dumb, or what?" Heart says

That girl is such a drama queen. Can't belive I'm stuck with her for the rest of the year

"  I think I can infuse some changeling magic into the gem..."Ginger Lightning said as her changeling like horn lit up with green magic. She was able to left the gem off the desk. That is a good start to learning how to use magic,right? She then tried to trap the magic in the gem...

• Brohoof 2

@@Unicorncob

The scorpion nodded for the first question but shook it's head no for he get taken back to Shadow's house. Then closed its eyes, but gave a hint that he was still awake. 

Feeder was walking back to his office the Shadow stopped him. As they walked to the Feeder's office, they discussed what going to happen

• Brohoof 1

The scorpion nodded for the first question but shook it's head no for he get taken back to Shadow's house. Then closed its eyes, but gave a hint that he was still awake. 

Indus raised an eyebrow as he watched the scorpion settle down on his back, looking mildly amused.

"I suppose Shadow won't mind if you wander off for a bit," he decided, and continued back to his office.

He entered the classroom and set the small creature on the teacher's desk, along with the book. He took a seat and opened it up, starting to read.

An alarmed hoot from the eagle owl got his attention temporarily. "It's okay, Isacc, it's harmless."

@,

"It is already enchanted. And I don't think you will be able to enchant it yourself. But be able to use it's power... I think you need to try use the same method as you dp when creating a storm cloud to make it work. It is just my theory... I can't controll the weather... Tough i'v heard of one unicorn who could. Tough only temporarly during a strange event... I think it had something with cutie pox or" she shook her head in disbelief "something like a cutiemark swap"
'so, I just need to use my 'magic' on the gem to remove the spell' summer said and then her face cleared when she heard flearia talking about the cutiemark swap, she giggled 'that was rarity, she did a great job with the weather paterns' and she smiled because of that great memorie. then she looked at her gem again and she got an idea, she stood up and walked a few steps away from her table. she flew into the air and hoverd in place 'flearia,maybe you should hold your papers, I'm going to try something' she said to flearia because she was about to do the thing she was good at, making wind. maybe the wind would blow away the clouds in the crystal. she flapped her wings to create a soft, warm breeze and aimed at her gem. then she landed on the ground and walked back to her table to see what happened.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

The gem started to get a green Color...Ginger Lightning decided to stop putting magic n the gem when it turned completely green...She had no idea what she enchanted it to do,She just knew she enchanted it...She nudged it with her hoof and her hoof briefly changed color..."That's it! I must have enchanted it with transformational qualities!"She said with a nerdy squee...

Edited by GingerLightning

(edited)

@@Unicorncob

The scorpion opened it's eyes and looked at the owl, then it walked up and laid down next to it was it watched it. 

The bell for the end of class went off signaling that it was time to go to next class. Then an announcement, "Attention all students, there has been a slight change in schedule, mainly next class. Please head outside to the house out there, and don't try to provoke the creatures out there."

Shadow walked out of Feeder's office and headed to his home, to get stuff together. 

Edited by reader8363

The scorpion opened it's eyes and looked at the owl, then it walked up and laid down next to it was it watched it. 

The bell for the end of class went off signaling that it was time to go to next class. Then an announcement, "Attention all students, there has been a slight change in schedule, mainly next class. Please head outside, and don't try to provoke the creatures out there."

Shadow walked out of Feeder's office and headed to his home, to get stuff together. 

Indus watched as the scorpion laid against Isaac, who seemed to tolerate its presence.

The unicorn overheard the announcement, and blinked once. "Hm, Shadow must have a class now. Interesting."

He went back to the book, silently wishing his colleague luck in his tutoring.

The bell for the end of class went off signaling that it was time to go to next class. Then an announcement, "Attention all students, there has been a slight change in schedule, mainly next class. Please head outside to the house out there, and don't try to provoke the creatures out there."

Ginger Lightning took her enchanted gem with her when she left class she was thinking about other things she could learn to enchant and what she could enchant them to do.She also made sure to take her sketch book with her...She didn't want to lose her very important art...

Crystal stopped and her stone fell back into her hooves. "Oh well time for next class then, I was kinda liking this one oh well next time.." She got up and headed for the door making her way outside to see Luna knows what but her casting actual magic before she was ready for anything really.

@@Unicorncob

Bell ringing! Goodbye unholy Gem! Musical tought, hearing Sweet Blossom.

Blossom placed her Gem on her table " Uh...which house?"

" They might be refering to the Alicorn House, but I don't think it is"

" Uh, Alicorn House? There's Alicorns here?"

" Nope, they accepted me on the Alicorn House, even if I'm a Pegasus" Musical says