Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

romance Fullmoon (FF, Reader/Princess Luna)

Final Sunshine

Hello there :)

(I hope it is okay how I posted this here?)

I recently started to write fanfictions to improve my writing. English is not my native language, so there may be (I bet there ARE) grammatical mistakes. Please feel free to tell me about them (in a polite way), I want to improve.

I started a Story about Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, my first MLP-FF, but I am not sure if there will be mature content in the later chapters so I will not post it here.

Instead, I tried my first ReaderXCharacter-FanFiction with Princess Luna.

Maybe someone is interested? <3

Short extract:

(...)

You stopped in front of one window, about four times as big as you were, and looked at the stars. The night was clear and the sky looked like a black piece of velvet with sugar crystals spread on it.

You never really were a romantic guy, at least you thought so, but you had to admit that this night was just beautiful and standing here alone looking at it had a strangely calming effect on you.

Just as you returned to your position and picked up your book again, as you heard footsteps. Immediately you stood straight and tried to hide the book, but it was a bit too late. Someone you would have least expected entered the corridor.

(...)

Here is the link to the whole thing on DeviantArt.

Maybe someone likes it!

:)

*Sinny out*