Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can't wait to make new friends

Jackie Holloway

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: After admitting that I am a Brony, I started looking on You Tube for other Bronies. Also, being part of a MLP community on Second Life I started to look for forums to join to meet other in the MLP world.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I am going to be as truthful as I possibly can. It all start from when I was into CreepyPastas. I happen to come across a pasta by the name Cupcakes. It kinda got to me at first, but I eventually got used to it. I kept hearing my daughter bring up how she liked MLP, and decided hey why not just get her ep's from the show so she can have to watch at her own leisure. I got her seasons 1-4 so that she could watch them. After side tracking with my own personal likes I was bored one day and decide to look into what my daughter had interest in. I made a choice to just watch g4 from season 1. From the beginning it immediately got my attention, and soon I watched ep's back to back. I really started to like the show so much I watched all 4 seasons in a matter of 3 days. I started doing my research, and wanted to know more about each character and their personalities. I fell in love with the music and will proudly admit Daniel Ingram is a musical genius. I later on progressed and started putting MLP music on my phone that I listen to in transit to work. I happen to spot couple of miniature ponies around my house ( Rarity & Apple Jack) so I asked my daughter if she mind if I just take them to work with me just to liven my area a bit ... she agreed. Later she surprised me by bringing me a Fluttershy mini. I was happy to see Fluttershy and added her with the other two. Over time I thought about just randomly stopping by the store and see if they had the same kind of merch as I did. I was happy to find out they they did indeed have the same kind, and didn't hesitate to pick out my now favorite Pinkie Pie along with Rainbow Dash. I was hooked, and planned on my next trip to the store to see what new ponies that had. I then picked up Lyra and Cheerily. I now carry to work 7 ponies that my mngr seems to be ok with but I try to keep it to a minimum. All in all I'm glad to say that I am now a Proud Brony, and it's great to be apart of the heard. As far as when, I would say fall of 2015 roughly.

Sorry for leaving this so blank, but if you like to know just ask :)

• Brohoof 8

Hi there Jackie! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.   ;)

• Brohoof 7

Hello there Jackie, its nice to meet you :)  Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies who wait impatiently to meet with you in our community :D  No need to be shy, Ok :squee:  ?

sig-4345055.sig-4344254.sig-4342271.sig-

https://mlpforums.co...ookie-kenshiro/ - https://mlpforums.co...tinues-to-draw/

If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around ;) '''

Edited by Kenshiro
  • Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forums Jackie Holloway. It is great that you can take some ponies to your work without getting bad comments from your mannager. You also became a brony around the same time as me that is pretty amazing. BEsides that I hope you have a great time here and make lots of new friends

• Brohoof 6

Hello there, Jackie Holloway, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :)

Should you have any questions, please feel free to ask, we would be only happy to help! :D

post-34951-0-69729200-1444260269.png

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4349887.sig-4347654.sig-4342456.sig-

• Brohoof 1