Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC] Enemies and friends - 1x1 with Blaze

Pucksterv

@@Pucksterv,

I'm in. One on ones are my favorite :3

So an adventure like setting eh? Well, i might have some good ideas for those. Would you be interested in the RP being set in a war like enviroment, with assasin guilds and stuff? 

War environment sounds interesting! I love a dystopian setting but I'm not big with assassins guilds. I was thinking more of just the two of them trying to survive, maybe meeting some ponies along the way

@@Pucksterv,

Hmm... Maybe. I actually have a very interesting idea. How about we are assasins hired by the two different countries? One of us are hired to kill someone, and the other one is hired to defend. Then we'll clash blades everytime we meet, and develop a rivalry, that turns into a friendship? 

My character is not a assassin, she is a former one. But I do like the idea. Maybe I could be the one protecting the pony. Since she doesn't kill anymore.

@@Pucksterv,

Yup i know. But war is tough, so i figured she could pick up being an assasin again. But now that i think about it, this idea doesn't really allow our characters to interact very much :/

well we could still use it as how they meet. Maybe they just meet when Lyssa is protecting her client and they don't become rivals but friends instantly and just leave the pony in protection behind and just face the world and war together.

btw, what character would you playing?

How about a street racing RP? That's action-packed for you. 

Not really into street racing. Mainly because I don't know much about it.

I'm more for the dystopian/medieval/renaissance rp's

Oh this character will fit perfectly with Lyssa! ^w^

Okay now other stuff. How did the war get started? Who started it? How long has it been going? What sort of level of extreme do you want when looking at this war? Will there be a lot of death around etc? If you don't know exactly what you want, I can make things up as well.

I may have more questions and you also ask your own of course.

Oh this character will fit perfectly with Lyssa! ^w^

Okay now other stuff. How did the war get started? Who started it? How long has it been going? What sort of level of extreme do you want when looking at this war? Will there be a lot of death around etc? If you don't know exactly what you want, I can make things up as well.

I may have more questions and you also ask your own of course.

It started with one of the kingdoms sending out spies into the other kingdom. The infiltrated kingdom found out, publicly excecuted them. This provoked the kingdom that sended them leading to a full scale war. Meaning that there will be a ton of fighting. I don't have a name for the kingdoms though

It started with one of the kingdoms sending out spies into the other kingdom. The infiltrated kingdom found out, publicly excecuted them. This provoked the kingdom that sended them leading to a full scale war. Meaning that there will be a ton of fighting. I don't have a name for the kingdoms though

Well I prefer it being inside the mlp universe so maybe equestria and a other kingdom?

Edited by Pucksterv

Sure, which other though? :/

maybe the griffon kingdom, the yaks, or Chrysalis takes a go again? Or maybe some of nightmare moon's followers started a group and start a war against the kingdom from the inside.

Other question, do you want a normal rp or do you want to an advanced?

maybe the griffon kingdom, the yaks, or Chrysalis takes a go again? Or maybe some of nightmare moon's followers started a group and start a war against the kingdom from the inside.

Other question, do you want a normal rp or do you want to an advanced?

Let's go with Chryssie. It would make the most sense for her to send spies. And let's make this normal, i don't have the time for an advanced atm

• Brohoof 1

Let's go with Chryssie. It would make the most sense for her to send spies. And let's make this normal, i don't have the time for an advanced atm

alright, Chryssie it is. Will be extra fun since Lyssa's family will be involved.

I'll make a first post soon then, unless you have something else you want to add or ask.

Note, I tend to make rather long post so apologies x3

alright, Chryssie it is. Will be extra fun since Lyssa's family will be involved.

I'll make a first post soon then, unless you have something else you want to add or ask.

Note, I tend to make rather long post so apologies x3

It's all good. My post are either long, small or a romance novel. It kind of goes up and down

• Brohoof 1

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Rp is up:  https://mlpforums.com/topic/147207-enemies-and-friends-1x1-with-blaze/

Sorry for the long post, I was suddenly inspired. :P

@@Pucksterv,

I appreciate the quote but next time, don't quote the entire thing, especially post this long x3 Otherwise I have to scroll down so much x3 I don't mean to sound strict or anything, just a thing that would be nice if you did.  ^_^

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Rp is up: https://mlpforums.com/topic/147207-enemies-and-friends-1x1-with-blaze/

Sorry for the long post, I was suddenly inspired. :P

@@Pucksterv,

I appreciate the quote but next time, don't quote the entire thing, especially post this long x3 Otherwise I have to scroll down so much x3 I don't mean to sound strict or anything, just a thing that would be nice if you did. ^_^

I somehow typed arrow, instead of wing in my post... Bloody hell xD

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...