Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

McDonald's pony toy collection

Zeal Crown

So I discovered at my local McDonalds that they are selling Mlp toys in their kids meals now. A bit disappointed they don't have Applejack, again, but who could say no to Starlight Glimmer! I'm rather curious as to what you guys have so far, or just what you want. Here's a list for an easy to check guide.

• Pinkie Pie
  • Fluttershy
  • Rarity
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Coco Pommel
  • Suri Polomare
  • Starlight Glimmer

So far, all I have is Twilight and Pinkie, but I'm really trying for that Starlight one. So again, what do you guys have? And who do you want?

• Brohoof 5

Well I went in to the McDs and typically on colder days I wear a leather jacket and jeans with Timberland boots(but Im not a lumberjack  :smug:and when I went in, the cashier thought I was joking when I asked her for the pony toys. But I got a little pissed when I found out they only had two. I got them but I will have to go back for the rest, maybe I will go through the drive thru next time and play my rock or rap music. But I have no clue when they end...

• Brohoof 2

Aw man.. That's so lucky :)

*Is secretly super jealous..* :okiedokielokie:

I wish my local McDonalds here was selling them.. But then again i might not want to

buy them then (though buying a meal), because possible embarrassment or ridicule :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Well I went in to the McDs and typically on colder days I wear a leather jacket and jeans with Timberland boots(but Im not a lumberjack  :smug:and when I went in, the cashier thought I was joking when I asked her for the pony toys. But I got a little pissed when I found out they only had two. I got them but I will have to go back for the rest, maybe I will go through the drive thru next time and play my rock or rap music. But I have no clue when they end...

I'm friends with a couple people who work at my McDonalds, so it was quite easy for me. I could imagine a lot of people would get weird looks, but you could just easily say they are for a younger sibling of your's. I wonder how they get their toys. They'll probably restock when they reach close to the bottom of the barrel.

Aw man.. That's so lucky :)

*Is secretly super jealous..* :okiedokielokie:

I wish my local McDonalds here was selling them.. But then again i might not want to

buy them then (though buying a meal), because possible embarrassment or ridicule :blink:

Maybe they haven't run out of the last ones yet. It seems possible that something like that could happen, but I don't know how they run, so I wouldn't know for fact. Just like I told Rainbow Dashe, tell the cashier you're buying for a younger sibling. I hope you are able to get some soon.

I've started to collect the McDonald's toys since the 2012 lineup. Pretty much most of my figure collection is those toys, lol.

So far, I have...

2012:

-Applejack (2)

-Twilight Sparkle (2)

-Rainbow Dash

-Cheerilee

2014:

-Pinkie Pie

-Princess Luna

-Fluttershy

-Princess Twilight Sparkle

2015:

-Pinkie Pie (2)

-Twilight Sparkle (2)

-EQGirls Twilight Sparkle (3)

2016:

-Pinkie Pie

For some reason, I usually tend to get Pinkie Pies and Twilight Sparkles :P

• Brohoof 1

I've started to collect the McDonald's toys since the 2012 lineup. Pretty much most of my figure collection is those toys, lol.

So far, I have...

2012:

-Applejack (2)

-Twilight Sparkle (2)

-Rainbow Dash

-Cheerilee

2014:

-Pinkie Pie

-Princess Luna

-Fluttershy

-Princess Twilight Sparkle

2015:

-Pinkie Pie (2)

-Twilight Sparkle (2)

-EQGirls Twilight Sparkle (3)

2016:

-Pinkie Pie

For some reason, I usually tend to get Pinkie Pies and Twilight Sparkles :P

Oh goodness, you've been collecting for quite some time now. I don't even remember what I got in my 2014 and 15 years. I'm guessing Pinkie Pies and Twilight Sparkles are either the most sought for, or the most unwanted. I doubt it would be the latter though.

• Brohoof 2

I have been disappointed twice. Once with Optimus Prime, who is just a truck and not a cool Robot and Pinkie Pie's tail turns from white to pink.

I was secretly hoping for Starlight Glimmer who is supposed to be at TrU but I can't find, instead of a toy I can pick up at Walmart for three bucks but oh well.

Edited by Leave a Whisper

I went to my local restaurant last night and picked up a Fluttershy. The quality seems somewhere better than the rest, and the plastic is more flexible than ones from previous years. The tail is my only complaint, though. Mine doesn't seem to change color in sunlight like the instructions said. But it is a cheap McDonald's toy. They aren't going to be perfect.

I saw these in the display case when I walked by the McDonalds inside my local Wal-Mart the other day.

Did I buy one? Nope. I'm far too cowardly for that. Plus I don't really know what I'd do with one if I got one.

They do look pretty good for McDonalds toys though.

I have the Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, and Coco Pommel ones and they apparently didn't get another one they were supposed to get in, not sure which pony.

Really hoping to get the others when they get them in, especially Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy c:

MUST.GET.COCO&STARLIGHT.
MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST.

Got a question for you all though. What do your McDonalds sell the toys by themselves for? I remember buying some of the MLP toys back in 2014 from there, one lady sold me them for 50 cents, but the next guy sold me them for 1$!
What the heck?! Maybe i'll just buy happy meals or something.

I would probably end up buying heaps of happy meals just so that I can get every pony.......I guess that wouldn't really look that great on me though when people see me walking around with a bunch of happy meals XD