Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Soarin in EQG

AndrewKnapp

I was wondering, what if we saw Soarin in the next Equestria Girls movie? That would be interesting! The only thing he appears in is a comic, but he DOES have a human counterpart. What do you guys think?

post-36294-0-07651400-1455970998_thumb.png

Edited by acknapp18
  • Brohoof 1

Sadly I don't think it will happen unless we see the entire Wonderbolts make an appearance with him and the odds of that happening are slim it seems. There are so many characters that haven't made an appearance in those movies which is baffling. :| Not even in the background. 

Soarin and spitfire are in a weird place, in that I dislike the idea of them being teenagers like the others. I could see them as sports coaches and gym teachers, but not co-students :/

Unfortunately, the comic already shows them the same age as the mane six. So i'd rather we just not see them at all than bother with that.

• Brohoof 1

I don't think he will appear at all, because its strange as he is around the same age as the mane 6...

Well...it was also strange for Photo Finish, Fleur Dis Lee, Jet Set and Cupper Crust but they still made them into high school students. xD

• Brohoof 2

Though, most people doubt that he WILL or will NOT show up in EQG. We still don't know what the creators of MLP are actually planning on doing until they actually show us on the trailers of the next season or the next MLP/EQG movie.

So, it could be a possibility.

(P.S./BTW #rainbowdashandsoarin4ever!)

____soarin_and_rainbow_dash_____by_rainb

• 2 weeks later...