Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So on the 9th I got a RainbowDash Equestria Girls Mini and when my mother gave it to me she forgot to tell me the legs were breakable and it broke right after 2 minutes. Has anyone else got an EG Mini? And if that happened to you but a bit differently let me know. :catface:

• Brohoof 1

I have Applejack, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie.  I've heard from others that their limbs break very easily, but I don't really play with mine.  They're really nice except for the breakable limbs, and the fact that Pinkie Pie is so top heavy with her huge mass of hair that she can't stand up without leaning on something.

I'm sorry to hear that :(

I've heard of this happening to some people, but I've only displayed mine and so haven't had any trouble. Hopefully Hasbro will fix this with the next waves coming out. My suggestion to anyone would be to play carefully, from the reviews I read the legs seem to be the weakest points.

• 1 month later...

They're probably my favorite official MLP toy thingies. They're SO cute. I have Twilight, and I love her so much. <3
I want to get them all but i'm poor. </3

• 3 weeks later...

I bought Fluttershy on Saturday, she is still in her package and after reading these comments, I think she'll stay there :lol:

Oh no! I wanted to get the set since they are so cute, but if they are so fragile I might have to rethink and hope they make a new generation of 'em. 

They look so much better than the 'Standard' EQ girl dolls. 

If only they had the quality of Never After or Monster High dolls...

Oh no! I wanted to get the set since they are so cute, but if they are so fragile I might have to rethink and hope they make a new generation of 'em. 

They look so much better than the 'Standard' EQ girl dolls. 

If only they had the quality of Never After or Monster High dolls...

They'd still be great for displaying on a shelf, they do look really good.  Just be mindful when posing them that if you encounter any resistance to the movement that they're not very robust.

• Brohoof 1

They'd still be great for displaying on a shelf, they do look really good.  Just be mindful when posing them that if you encounter any resistance to the movement that they're not very robust.

That'd be the easy part--The hard part would be convincing my daughter they aren't toys! 

• 2 weeks later...