Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP card game: wanna try?

marlyly

I didn't find any topic, except the once who anounce it (http://mlpforums.com/topic/14387-introducing-the-mlpccg/page__hl__card), and I think it had to be done.

There's a MLP card game !!!!!

It's made by a fan team and they are doing a prety awesome work.

As a fan of card game, who played all the posible types of it, I'm just super excited about it.

I just followed the tutorial to install the game, in 5 mn it will be install on my computer, and i'm not gonna do anything cause I'v got an exam tomorrow.

Seriously I gave a quick look at the rules and it doesn't sound very complicate, translating all the cards and making a strategy with them is gonna be more tough but nothing impossible.

But I think I'm not the only one interested in cards so if somepony else wants to play we could make groups.

We could discover the game together, try it, talk about stuff that doesn't have anything to do with the game but which are so important (like which one is the best between muffins and cupcakes).

I think the best way to do so is to use skype, personnaly i'm free every night (every french's night so it means afternoon for America) excepted tonight unfortunately.

If peoples wants to to participate just post here, with a way to contact you if it's not in your profile.

If there is a lot of peoples I'll organise it, if there is not........ at least I tried!

And here are the rules of the game: http://masterage.deviantart.com/art/MLP-Card-Game-Updated-Rules-Sheet-PDF-295801886

And the team's website: http://mlpccg.com//index.php

Hope you'll be a lot to answer !!!!

I have it installed but lack to make a, ehm... Book? A deck in other words.

I'd definitely be interested, once I get to making that deck (which I'll probably do tomorrow), even though I'm not very good at card games.

You can contact me whichever way you want, but I'll just leave my skype name here: masterxrx

Its time to du-du-du-du-duuuuuel!

I may just have to download this. It seems like something that may acquire my attention for a couple of hours. Also, the whole making your deck sounds like an excellent opportunity to study the effects/attacks that have been rewarded to each character. They damn well better have Vinyl Scratch on the deck list otherwise I am going to cry.

Ok, last post before I go to sleep and then EXAMS!!!!!!

Allready 3 replies ! Cool.

What I can propose you guys is that i'm gonna read the rules once again, then I'm gonna read all the cards, so I'll be able to talk about the games the basic strategies and ways to build your "book"

You can do the same if you want but as long as the game is install everything's fine.

I'm gonna do all this during sunday (or even saturday night, depend of my school) and I'll stay in the forum so I can se if there are other peoples interested.

If everything is all right I'll be ready for sunday night (which mean the begining of the afternoon in America), if someone feel ready to try the first session of learning (which will probably be the less effective and the most disorganise of all) then leave a post here or send me a message.

If there is a way you prefer us to do it (skype, mumble, steam,......) precise it.

OFC if noone is ready for this it could be done later, no nead to rush, the sunday option is the quickest of all but we can do it later, so if there is a day or two when you are free, and sure that you will be, the say it too and with a bit of luck we'll find a date for all of us.

I have it installed but lack to make a, ehm... Book? A deck in other words.

I'd definitely be interested, once I get to making that deck (which I'll probably do tomorrow), even though I'm not very good at card games.

You can contact me whichever way you want, but I'll just leave my skype name here: masterxrx

Noone is good at card game at the begining, and if you allready decide to study the whole thing and build a deck you have the spirit ^^

So is this basically like Yu-Gi-Oh?

Lol it actually sounds like it would be pretty fun

It's kinda more like "magic" than "yu gi oh" but there's no real common point. It's realy original and thrust me, I played all the card games possible, I even learned how to read the future with them ^^

But it's 100% original, and realy far from the clasic cards.

Its time to du-du-du-du-duuuuuel!

I may just have to download this. It seems like something that may acquire my attention for a couple of hours. Also, the whole making your deck sounds like an excellent opportunity to study the effects/attacks that have been rewarded to each character. They damn well better have Vinyl Scratch on the deck list otherwise I am going to cry.

If you want Vinyl to be on it there's an easy way:

- install the game

- learn how to play

- play

- create your own cards

- propose your ideas to the creators

The game is still in alpha which mean that everything is possible, I was disapointed to see that discord isn't here, nothing forbid me to invent his cards.

I really want to play! I'm in, probably just not now. Does anypony know how the in program server and game finding system works?

Didn't tried yet but yu can easily play with someone who give yu his pseudo, it's written in the tutorial.

We can try if you want, i'm with Kaborer now but he's still workig on his book ^^

Haha I missed that article! Looks awesome xD

..Hm but I'm too lazy to learn the rules though.

If I manage to practice I'll be able to learn yu the game, I can allready talk about the basis.

Easier than reading all the rules isn't it?

A trend shall be created.

Instead of people in my school playing yu-gi-oh in the library, it shall be ponies.

lol yeah xD

A trend shall be created.

Instead of people in my school playing yu-gi-oh in the library, it shall be ponies.

*Take a few sec to understand the meaning of "a trend"*

We all went through this didn't we?

Personnaly I played Yu Gi Oh during years (untill I discovered Magic).

lol yeah xD

Now I'm not sure, a trend is something everyone is crazy about (like a dress style or that kind of stuf) isn't it :huh:

(edited)

A trend is something that a bunch of people attend or do.

Like ponies.

^_^ It's kinda embarassing, at least I wasn't wrong about the meaning.

Anypony up for a game ?

Posted Image

EDIT

Ok today it's work day, "le jour du travail", so noone is working.

We french can be preety logical, but we usualy dont ^^

I'll be on skype all day long so if someone wants to:

-Learn the rules

-Build a deck

-Play

Or anything else related to the card game just give me a call:

My pseudo is: ashf0rd

And my nickname is: marlyly

Hope you'll come ^^

Edited by marlyly