Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming the Driver series

bronywhocodes

Driver. probably one of my favourite game series. San Francisco is defiantly one of the more well known games but even then, its not that popular. the best thing about these games is  hands down the free roaming. when I first played driver 2, didn't play the story. just drove around Chicago like a boss. but it is kinda sad that it's one of ubisofts lesser used ip's.

what were your experiences with driver? what was your first game?

• Brohoof 1

I've only ever played the first. Don't even remember how far I got. San Fran's demo got me interested in it, especially with the mind-switching mechanic but I just never got around to buying it.

I wasn't so fond of the first game requiring a driving test just to play it but playing on a keyboard at the time it was probably harder than necessary.

Oh Driver. I played the ever living hell out of Drive 1 and 2 when I was younger, they were some of my absolute favorite games in my childhood. Driver 2 was amazing at the time, being able to nab whatever car you wanted like that, it was really fun. :3 

I actually thought that Driv3r was not that bad, though I do thin kthe on foot stuff was pretty awful and the guns added nothing to the game, but the driving itself and the graphics were both actually fantastic. It had some of the best graphics and physics of any game that I had seen at that time. The destruction engine in it was also quite good.

I haven't played much of San Francisco but it is really good from what I have played. 

I also played Driver 76 on the PSP which I think was pretty decent as well, for a portable title. 

I like the driver series admittedly only played three of them, the first one was Driv3r which I enjoyed then Driver parallel lines I enjoyed the whole 80s feeling of it and San Francisco. Really liked San Francisco offering the Challenger R/T with the shaker. So yeah I do consider myself a fan of the series. The free roaming in the games was great, I think I enjoyed that aspect the most. I would often spend time just driving around in the game, so yeah I like the series.

• Brohoof 1