Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted Rate my OC?

Howling Voice

valesti_pony_redesign_by_howlingvoice-d9

This is my OC Valesti, hopefully to be part of a storyblog named 'Chasing Chaos'.

She's a pegasus, there is a gem embedded in her chest that allows her to perform magic. Not pony magic. The cutie mark represents a Valkyrie. She's small, light and fast, both in air and on foot, but thanks to her lithe build she's not very well protected against a heavy attack.

Don't want to give away too many details since it would spoil the story I have planned. However critique on her visual design is helpful. Let me know what you think of her!

First, I want to say that I think that those are some really great drawings! :) If I could make one comment, I think her cutie mark is a touch too big, as it is cut off on the rear side. Other than that, I think you dd a great job with your OC!  :D

Her visuals are stunning love the style (yours?) and for her in combat well you've ok with the balance so I think you've got a great OC here, I look forward to seeing her around.

Her visuals are stunning love the style (yours?) and for her in combat well you've ok with the balance so I think you've got a great OC here, I look forward to seeing her around.

Yeah thats my style, I drew this ref =3

12th_doctor_pony_by_howlingvoice-d8y8xpk

here's another design I'd love some feedback on, for the 12th Doctor pony. He'll also be featured in my blog/story with Valesti.

I'd love to Brigid the crap outta that one!

But I'm interested in why the hourglass is cracked? In actual MLPFiM there is a Doctor Whooves running around but his hourglass isn't cracked..? Just curious, it defiantly adds to the mystery of the Doctor if left unexplained

Your OC is GORGEOUSSSSSSS I love your art style as well, omg.

Totally digging the epic lens you have in your work here. <3

I'm not sure if answering this question would spoil things, but-

Given the nature of her given dress, injury, and possibly even her CM, shouldn't there be a little more detail in the face?  High-stress situations tend to make a face age faster, be it lack of sleep or nutrients, or perhaps the minor scratches in that scenario.

Totally digging the epic lens you have in your work here. <3

I'm not sure if answering this question would spoil things, but-

Given the nature of her given dress, injury, and possibly even her CM, shouldn't there be a little more detail in the face?  High-stress situations tend to make a face age faster, be it lack of sleep or nutrients, or perhaps the minor scratches in that scenario.

There's a reason she looks young, and I did add freckles to her deisgn too (Need to draw an updated sheet) but I agree I should add some other details too like dark rings under her eyes or something =3

She is a stressed out pon lmao.

• Brohoof 1