Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hello 0//0

BladeDashie

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Crecious on deviantart

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: youtube

hello im blade dashie. i'm 19 and a huge fan of mlp ^_^ i also like games i hav wii u and 3ds.

i like to draw but im not vry good T_T i'm very shy about sharing my work because of it. i like to rp and make friend ^_^ i dont have many brony friends sadly and most peple wuld bully me if i said i like ponies ^^' even my parents think its stupid n that i shuld do sumthing bettr then draw lol

but i cant stop doing wat i love... n i hope to make good friends here ^_^

• Brohoof 6

Hello there "Blade Dashie", its nice to meet you :D  Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies who wait impatiently to meet with you in our community :pinkie:  No need to be shy, Ok :P  ?

sig-4420786.sig-4420049.sig-4419374.sig-

https://mlpforums.co...w/#entry4407892

If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around ;) '''

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the MLP forums Blade Dashie. DOnt be afraid to share your art on here some might be a bit overly critical but most of uss will support you in your endavours so that you can become better at it. I hope you have a great time on here and make lots of neew pony friends. 

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to MLPFourms!

dw2JxtB.png

If you have any questions about the site and it's features, or experience any technical issues, feel free to post them in our Site Questions & Tech Support forum!
Every Friday night, a bunch of us hang out right over on Equestria.TV and watch movies! You can vote on what movies right here on the forums!
And, of course, we would love to hear your Feedback & Suggestions for the community!

• Brohoof 4

Hi there BladeDashie! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

Hey there, welcome to the forums!

Hopefully you meet plenty of interesting people around here, this community is awesome!

If you are looking for someoneto chat with at any time then feel free to drop me a PM. I'm always up for meeting new members!

Looking forward to seeing you around.