Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

EqG is mlp G1 Through the Door

ManaMinori

Basically, Through the Door had a wizard create a magical door that led to another world, to throw a threat in the first world to the door's world, and have the people from there deal with it. (Sound familiar? ) The ponies later learn of the door, and let the human fairy tale characters escape into the pony world. Episode even has a g1 Flash Sentry (Hercules), hitting on ponies- even the baby seaponies. WHO ARE BABIES! So yeah, creepier, more wrong, an definitely an early, almost identical version of Equestria Girls.

Thoughts?

Huh. Not too familiar with G1, so I never even thought of this. Part of me wants to watch this out of curiosity, but then I keep thinking of babies being hit on and, well, I just can't. :P

Huh. Not too familiar with G1, so I never even thought of this. Part of me wants to watch this out of curiosity, but then I keep thinking of babies being hit on and, well, I just can't. :P

weird as it is, you should watch it anyway, just to see the similarities, and know how EqG ripped from it

They're not that similar in my opinion. Sure, there's a magical door created by a wizard and other similarities, but it's still very different. My Little Pony isn't even the only franchise to have magical doors to different worlds.

• 4 weeks later...