Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Dashie; A sim game

Gamer_KM

Hello, Gamer_KM here. I do, in fact, make games  I am working on a My little dashie game in theme of tamagachi. So yeah, it's a thing right now I got a framework up. post-33890-0-15397800-1459817935_thumb.png 

Right now, I just want to make the UI. I am working on dashie's art work in flash(I am using her filly puppet) This game is Alpha build so yeah....much broke code, very bugs.

I also want to put sound into the game so if you make music, our want to make dashie noises let me know. I'll keep you Updated.

Gamer_KM Out.

• Brohoof 1

Several posts were removed. Creative Resources is not the venue to question the legality of projects, copyright, or trademark issues. It is specifically for artists that are looking for assistance on their projects. Going forward such discussions will be directed to Sugarcube Corner as we have several topics there that address this issue. 

• Brohoof 1

Several posts were removed. Creative Resources is not the venue to question the legality of projects, copyright, or trademark issues. It is specifically for artists that are looking for assistance on their projects. Going forward such discussions will be directed to Sugarcube Corner as we have several topics there that address this issue. 

Thank you, He's done that in bunch projects I've appeared in -_-

On anyhoof I have some of the main UI done, Now All i have to do is get dashie to do some poses and Get the background of the UI made. If someone is willing to do a show style background of a living area for the main game, i'd like that. or if anyone has Ideas for mini games please don't be scared to hit me up.

Dashie is such A cutie? <3 

So yeah animation is done, as well as most of dash's art work. Now to code in some other stuff.

post-33890-0-95077200-1460086691.png

Just wanna point out you misspelled "happiness", but you probably realized that yet...or not?

Anyway, i was actually excited when i saw this because i myself wanted to make such a game but didn't really make anything of it because just taking care of a Rainbowdash from a filly to...whenever you wanna end it, seemed a little boring and unoriginal. Yeah its MLP version but still...Anyway, that's why i wanna ask more about the gameplay if you wanna share details.

And out of curiosity, what are you using? I see you're talking about codding but it looks more like a D&D type of software you have there.