Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ApocalyptiCchaos's Pony Art

~Chaos~

So I've decided to make a thread where i can put all my drawings, and update it when i have new ones :) I'll start it off with three drawings!

Filly Fluttershy:

Posted Image

Octavia:

Posted Image

Another Fluttershy:

Posted Image

Well, i hope you enjoy them :) I will continue to update this as new drawings get done.

~Chaos

• Brohoof 16

Like I've said once before, I love your drawing style. Have you considered putting these up on a deviantART account?

I really love these drawings!

Filly Fluttyshy looks so cute!

Octavia looks great! Love how the hair stands out!

And normaly Fluttershy! Her hair! Is so attractive!! <3

Edited by Speedy Transition

omg these are great, keep it up

Thank you!

these are amazing :), good use of colour especialy on octavia

Thanks so much!

Amazing! What did you use to color them? If you don't mind me asking.

I use STAEDTLER pencil crayons, they work the best for me :) I'd recommend them

Dat octavia. It seems you are using an asian approach to the ponies, giving them that manga style look. I approve of it.

Thank you! :)

Awesome job Chaos!

Thanks Dragonshy! :)

Great job! :)

Thank you!

Like I've said once before, I love your drawing style. Have you considered putting these up on a deviantART account?

Yes i have, i will put them up soon :)

Filly Fluttershy.... Posted Image But all these drawings look amazingly good. I love them all! Nice job! (:

Thank you so much!

I really love these drawings! Filly Fluttyshy looks so cute! Octavia looks great! Love how the hair stands out! And normaly Fluttershy! Her hair! Is so attractive!! <3

Thanks man! :)

I really like the drawing of Octavia. It's lovely. :) The Fluttershy's are pretty awesome as well.

Thank you!

• Brohoof 1

Truly amazing! The bottom Fluttershy really gets to me for some reason... *D'aaaawwww*

Why thank you Swit Swat! :)

• Brohoof 1

Dude those are awsome, you did a really nice job on them. What software did you use to make them :D

Thanks :) oh i just hand drew them, no software :) (if that's what you meant)

• Brohoof 1

I've been trying to view your artwork for the longest time and for some reason it's not letting me view your spoiler posts. However, I am confident and assure of myself when I say, your artwork are some of the most magnificent pieces I've seen in a long while and will frequently visit back to your old art posts to see if they're still there to be admired. :D

Your pegasister

~Dizzy

• Brohoof 1

I've been trying to view your artwork for the longest time and for some reason it's not letting me view your spoiler posts. However, I am confident and assure of myself when I say, your artwork are some of the most magnificent pieces I've seen in a long while and will frequently visit back to your old art posts to see if they're still there to be admired. :D

Your pegasister

~Dizzy

Oh, you can't view them? :huh: that's weird! Well thank you Dizzy :) that means alot! :wub: