Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Sig shop :3

pinkiepartypie

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you do a new sig for me? If so, I would like King Sombra on the left and the attached photo of my OC on the right, and the two of them staring at each other. And the background would be black on the left with Sombra and red in the right with Damien and the colors would meet in the middle at an angle. If you can do this, thank you so much!

post-37715-0-01301300-1460987719_thumb.jpeg

Edited by DamienBolt8592

Can you do a new sig for me? If so, I would like King Sombra on the left and the attached photo of my OC on the right, and the two of them staring at each other. And the background would be black on the left with Sombra and red in the right with Damien and the colors would meet in the middle at an angle. If you can do this, thank you so much!

I WILL DO MY BEST NOT TO LET YOU DOWN!

Your work is wonderful! :)

I've had this sig for the 2 years I've been here, so I guess it probably is time for a bit of switch, huh?

When possible, can you make a sig with good Starlight on one side with a happier shade of green for the background and evil Starlight on the other side with a more malicious shade of green? And text that says "A leaf turned will repair bridges burned" in the center?

Thanks! :3

I've had this sig for the 2 years I've been here, so I guess it probably is time for a bit of switch, huh?

When possible, can you make a sig with good Starlight on one side with a happier shade of green for the background and evil Starlight on the other side with a more malicious shade of green? And text that says "A leaf turned will repair bridges burned" in the center?

ooooooh I like your style! Yah of course I will do it :3

I just got my signature to work after some troubles, and it looks great :pinkie:

Thanks again

your very welcome! Glad you like it

I don't even have a signature yet, so I definitely would love you to make me one. I want you to have the artistic freedom to make whatever type of signature for me, perhaps looking through my profile will give you some inspiration for it? Thank you very much!

I don't even have a signature yet, so I definitely would love you to make me one. I want you to have the artistic freedom to make whatever type of signature for me, perhaps looking through my profile will give you some inspiration for it? Thank you very much!

Alright! When I get a chance i will make one for you!!

I can't think of anything because there is too much on my mind right now, if you can think of something... I think a signature from you would be lovely 

I got one idea,I will show you when i finish it :3

http://i.imgur.com/gtx5ler.png

I hop you enjoy! It took awhile to find the perfect pictures!

post-25870-0-58767600-1461163835.png

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...