private Incursio plagis

Chaton

(edited)

Tyra practically bounced next to Scarlett and Caramel, the mares she was closest to in the group, with a wide grin on her face. "I cannot wait to start this new adventure!"

@@Ethan Sawyer,

''Oh you silly viking pone, I have missed ye.'' Caramel said as she swooped a hoof around the tiny mare's shoulder. ''This is going to more amazing than the last adventure. Especially since we're going to the griffon kingdom. Those crazy birds really know how to drink and make it a feast every darn time.'' she said with a happy sigh. ''Those memories.. hmm.'' she said smiling, day dreaming it even seemed

She quickly snapped out of it by swooping her other hoof around Scarlett's shoulder so that she now had two of her favorite mares at her side. ''But now, it's going to be even more fun now that you all are here again.''

Edited by Pucksterv

''Oh you silly viking pone, I have missed ye.'' Caramel said as she swooped and hoof around the tiny mare's shoulder. ''This is going to more amazing than the last adventure. Especially since we're going to the griffon kingdom. Those crazy birds really know how to drink and make it a feast every darn time.'' she said with a happy sigh. ''Those memories.. hmm.'' she said smiling, day dreaming it even seemed

She quickly snapped out of it by swooping her other hoof around Scarlett's shoulder so that she now had two of her favorite mares at her side. ''But now, it's going to be even more fun now that you all are here again.''

I grinned and put my hoof around Caramel. "Fun, relaxation, with a small amount of insanity. Add a whole load of trees and camping equipment, and you get this group on a camping trip."

I turned my head and shouted to the others "Get your asses over here, this ship isn't going to wait!"

• Brohoof 1

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

(edited)

"You and me both. Imagine being able to go out, waste a night drinking in sorrow because all of your friends are dead, and then not having a hangover! It's brilliant!"

Great into Solar. I totally didn't misunderstand you and thing you meant you were both someone's daughter and marefriend.

Solar blinked, looking a little weirded out by Scarlett's... scarily specific situation, and nodded, forcing a grin. "Y-yeah! That!"

I know that look. Don't gimme that look.

"Oh please, 'coolest name'? A pegasus named after a rock? I doubt it." Amber smirked and bumped flanks with Solar. "I'd say that Solar Dust is infinitely cooler in almost every way. But that's besides the point, we don't need to glomp all over one another in front of this fine stallion here and give him the wrong impression." She winked subtly to her marefriend and extended a wing and put it around Solar. 

"Oh, Celestia forbid," she winked back at her marefriend, and snuggled up to her, "But you know I'm right."

"You're not the only one."

Tyra grinned widely up at Scarlett, pattering her forehooves.

''Oh you silly viking pone, I have missed ye.'' Caramel said as she swooped a hoof around the tiny mare's shoulder. ''This is going to more amazing than the last adventure. Especially since we're going to the griffon kingdom. Those crazy birds really know how to drink and make it a feast every darn time.'' she said with a happy sigh. ''Those memories.. hmm.'' she said smiling, day dreaming it even seemed

The small viking let out a squee from having Caramel's hoof over her shoulder, and her braided tail waggled in excitement. "Oh, I know! I have the most fun drinking with griffons, they can really handle their drink!"

I grinned and put my hoof around Caramel. "Fun, relaxation, with a small amount of insanity. Add a whole load of trees and camping equipment, and you get this group on a camping trip."

I turned my head and shouted to the others "Get your asses over here, this ship isn't going to wait!"

"Ah, trees! I like trees!"

Solar rolled her eyes at her mother's yelling at them to hurry up. "Time traveller can't get no patience!" She called back playfully.

Edited by Unicorncob
  • Brohoof 1

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

Solar blinked, looking a little weirded out by Scarlett's... scarily specific situation, and nodded, forcing a grin. "Y-yeah! That!"

I know that look. Don't gimme that look.

There I go again, spilling my life.

"Oh, Celestia forbid," she winked back at her marefriend, and snuggled up to her, "But you know I'm right."

Oh god.

Tyra grinned widely up at Scarlett, pattering her forehooves.

I grinned back and copied the action of the forehoove pattering

The small viking let out a squee from having Caramel's hoof over her shoulder, and her braided tail waggled in excitement. "Oh, I know! I have the most fun drinking with griffons, they can really handle their drink!"

"You know, I was right about to give you a long explanation of why. But then I realised, why bother. It doesn't matter!"

"Ah, trees! I like trees!"

Solar rolled her eyes at her mother's yelling at them to hurry up. "Time traveller can't get no patience!" She called back playfully.

"Well when you're a time traveller, time is everything!" Because not everyone will have as much time as you do...

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

"Yeah yeah, of course you're right." Amber rolled her eyes and booped Solar on the nose with a giggle. "Whatever you say 'hun."

Amber chuckled at Solar's response and twisted around. "Well neither does the ship captain apparently, so I guess we ought to leave small talk for later on when we're out on the open water." She smirked and took in a deep breath of the thick sea air. "Never been on a boat before, it's always just been easier to use these bad boys." She extended her wings out and grinned before retracting them. "But I'm sure it'll be fun. It will give us plenty of time to get acquainted with one another. Plus, it makes it easier to glomp over my honey buns here when we're alone heh."

boop.png

---< Fanfic Writer, Music Maker, Film Director and Voice Actor  >---

Don't expect anything incredible though! :D

I smirked while giving Mega a knowing look, before turning and saying to the group "Right, let's go! Grab your stuff and follow me!"

I picked up my 'small' amount of stuff in my magic and began walking to the dock where the ship was. Once we were there, I pulled out a series of tickets and handed them over while pointing at the others behind me. I waited there for the rest to catch up.

Mega Byte looked over to Scarlett and saw the face he remembered from the past. "Sugar honey ice tea!". Byte then precoded to walk to the boat, keeping his head down so the others couldn't see his red face. "This trip hasn't even started and i'm already regretting it!" Byte thought. He found a seat by a window. He sat there and pulled out his book from before, hoping to get through the boat ride without being sea sick or getting drunk, or both!

img-31448-1-vQ0kwEW.png

"Whats wrong with being different, sometimes standing out from the crowd is a good thing. That, and you know you love it!"- Me

There I go again, spilling my life.

Solar gave her mother a look of concern and tilted her head. What did she mean by that?

I grinned back and copied the action of the forehoove pattering

Tyra let out another squee and kept up her pattering, getting a bit more forceful with it out of excitement.

"You know, I was right about to give you a long explanation of why. But then I realised, why bother. It doesn't matter!"

"...works for me!" She chirped.

"Well when you're a time traveller, time is everything!" Because not everyone will have as much time as you do...

"I kinda figured," Solar snickered, smirking at Scarlett before giving her marefriend her attention.

Amber chuckled at Solar's response and twisted around. "Well neither does the ship captain apparently, so I guess we ought to leave small talk for later on when we're out on the open water." She smirked and took in a deep breath of the thick sea air. "Never been on a boat before, it's always just been easier to use these bad boys." She extended her wings out and grinned before retracting them. "But I'm sure it'll be fun. It will give us plenty of time to get acquainted with one another. Plus, it makes it easier to glomp over my honey buns here when we're alone heh."

"Yeah, good call," she said to both Amber and Wade, and extended one of her wings to rest it over her marefriend's back, "See? I kept telling you a vacation would be a good idea. Celestia knows you could use one, you little busy butt." She smirked and gently nudged Amber.

Signature by @J.R.

"Yeah, good call," she said to both Amber and Wade, and extended one of her wings to rest it over her marefriend's back, "See? I kept telling you a vacation would be a good idea. Celestia knows you could use one, you little busy butt." She smirked and gently nudged Amber.

"Well there's no time to dilly dally, our ride awaits us!" Amber giggled and broke into a gallop in front of Solar as the pegasus raced towards the boat and bounded up the gangway playfully. Amber looked behind at Solar and blew a raspberry before jumping onto the deck with her wings spread and a sly grin across her face. 

boop.png

Mega Byte looked over to Scarlett and saw the face he remembered from the past. "Sugar honey ice tea!". Byte then precoded to walk to the boat, keeping his head down so the others couldn't see his red face. "This trip hasn't even started and i'm already regretting it!" Byte thought. He found a seat by a window. He sat there and pulled out his book from before, hoping to get through the boat ride without being sea sick or getting drunk, or both!

I laughed internally. When will these ponies realise they can't hide if they're so secretly eager to share. 

Solar gave her mother a look of concern and tilted her head. What did she mean by that?

No. Please don't notice. Just let this trip go smoothly and we can all have fun.

Tyra let out another squee and kept up her pattering, getting a bit more forceful with it out of excitement. 

I grinned and joined in the harder pattering. Oh god you're adorable

"I kinda figured," Solar snickered, smirking at Scarlett before giving her marefriend her attention.

Yea...

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

"Well there's no time to dilly dally, our ride awaits us!" Amber giggled and broke into a gallop in front of Solar as the pegasus raced towards the boat and bounded up the gangway playfully. Amber looked behind at Solar and blew a raspberry before jumping onto the deck with her wings spread and a sly grin across her face. 

Solar blinked in mild surprise, not expecting Amber to burst ahead of her, as her marefriend pranced up the gangway. She snickered as Amber blew her a raspberry, and she ruffled her wings before crouching down.

"You asked for it," she smirked.

She unfurled her wings and shot straight up, performing a loop-de-loop which led into a speeding tackle toward her marefriend, aiming to glomp and squeeze her tight.

I grinned and joined in the harder pattering. Oh god you're adorable

"Our vessel awaits us!" Tyra announced, pointing her hoof at the boat, and practically bounced up to the gangway. "Come, let us commence our great journey to the Griffon lands! The sooner we leave, the sooner the fun-having and drinking can start, yes?!"

• Brohoof 1

Signature by @J.R.

Solar blinked in mild surprise, not expecting Amber to burst ahead of her, as her marefriend pranced up the gangway. She snickered as Amber blew her a raspberry, and she ruffled her wings before crouching down.

"You asked for it," she smirked.

She unfurled her wings and shot straight up, performing a loop-de-loop which led into a speeding tackle toward her marefriend, aiming to glomp and squeeze her tight.

I smirked when she took off and laughed when they hugged. "Show off!" I shouted up to her.

"Our vessel awaits us!" Tyra announced, pointing her hoof at the boat, and practically bounced up to the gangway. "Come, let us commence our great journey to the Griffon lands! The sooner we leave, the sooner the fun-having and drinking can start, yes?!"

"I'll make sure to grab some drinks for when we're camping. There's no bars or mini-bars out in the forest. Probably."

I nudged Caramel "Come on, let's go!" I turn shouted over to MB and Cupid "All aboard!"

@Pucksterv @1Bit @Unicorncob @Lightwing @Buzz

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

(edited)
I nudged Caramel "Come on, let's go!"

Caramel sighed and followed Scarlett onto the damned boat with reluctance. She growled at one of the stallion's on staff as she passed him by, staring at him with a look of no mercy before she turned her attention back to her friends. ''The things I do for family.'' she said to herself quietly. 

''Do we have rooms where we will be staying and sleeping or is the trip not that long?'' she asked her unicorn friend as they walked over the deck.

Edited by Pucksterv

"Y'all go do what you want for the next while. We won't be here long."

Caramel sighed and followed Scarlett onto the damned boat with reluctance. She growled at one of the stallion's on staff as she passed him by, staring at him with a look of no mercy before she turned her attention back to her friends. ''The things I do for family.'' she said to herself quietly. 

''Do we have rooms where we will be staying and sleeping or is the trip not that long?'' she asked her unicorn friend as they walked over the deck.

"It's not too long. Only about an hour. We'd have taken the train if the tracks hadn't of been blocked by something I definitely didn't cause to happen by accident." I grinned and turned to her. "So, what do you wanna do. We can dump our stuff in a locker and go to the bar if you want."

• Brohoof 1

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

"Y'all go do what you want for the next while. We won't be here long."

"It's not too long. Only about an hour. We'd have taken the train if the tracks hadn't of been blocked by something I definitely didn't cause to happen by accident." I grinned and turned to her. "So, what do you wanna do. We can dump our stuff in a locker and go to the bar if you want."

''I guess I see no harm in it.'' Caramel said with a neutral expression. ''Though after that, I want to take a quick look around the boat, see what this fancy thing really has to offer.'' and maybe take a look around the steering hut as well though best to do that alone. Hehe

''So, lockers are which way?''

I nudged Caramel "Come on, let's go!" I turn shouted over to MB and Cupid "All aboard!"

@Pucksterv @1Bit @Unicorncob @Lightwing @Buzz

Mega Byte looked at the two mares who were boarding the boat and followed them on, not once taking his head out of his book as he went up the ramp and handed his ticket to the staff member who was collecting them. "Ok, where can I go?" Byte said to himself. He then noticed signs on the wall, pointing to different areas of the boat. He opted to go to the restaurant, seeing how he hadn't eaten since breakfast and the restaurant should be quiet enough for him to continue his book. He sat down at a table, placed his bag on the chair opposite him and levitated the menu to his face. Once he had decided what he was going to eat, Mega Byte continued with his book till the waiter came and served him.

• Brohoof 1

img-31448-1-vQ0kwEW.png

"Whats wrong with being different, sometimes standing out from the crowd is a good thing. That, and you know you love it!"- Me

''I guess I see no harm in it.'' Caramel said with a neutral expression. ''Though after that, I want to take a quick look around the boat, see what this fancy thing really has to offer.'' and maybe take a look around the steering hut as well though best to do that alone. Hehe

''So, lockers are which way?''

"Well." I said before stopping and turning around. My horn lit up and I pointed up some nearby stairs and a magical arrow pointed there as well. "Lockers there, are there, toilets are over there" The arrow and my hoof pointed down the stairs. I then pointed towards the back of the ship "And the cockpit is up there. Your tour guide for this hunk of metal is" A series of arrows pointed to me "right here!"

I stopped everything and looked sheepishly at Caramel. "I've been practising with magical light effects..."

• Brohoof 1

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

"I've been practicing with magical light effects..."

''You don't say.'' Caramel said as she smiled at Scarlett with a goofy grin before she bumped against the mare playfully. ''Come on, lets put our stuff away and get some drinks!'' she said cheery as she walked over to the place where the first magical arrow had appeared.

''You don't say.'' Caramel said as she smiled at Scarlett with a goofy grin before she bumped against the mare playfully. ''Come on, lets put our stuff away and get some drinks!'' she said cheery as she walked over to the place where the first magical arrow had appeared.

I smiled awkwardly and gently nudged her side back. I grabbed my stuff again and began following her up the stairs. Once we were up, I spotted the lockers to the left. "Aha! There they are." I opened up a pony-sized locker and shoved all my stuff inside. "You wanna share a locker or...?"

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

Solar blinked in mild surprise, not expecting Amber to burst ahead of her, as her marefriend pranced up the gangway. She snickered as Amber blew her a raspberry, and she ruffled her wings before crouching down. "You asked for it," she smirked.   She unfurled her wings and shot straight up, performing a loop-de-loop which led into a speeding tackle toward her marefriend, aiming to glomp and squeeze her tight.

"Eek!" Amber squeaked as she realised what Solar was about to do, bracing herself as the flying ball of fur hit her square on and both of them fell to the ground. She was underneath Solar in the tangle of wings and hooves, with her marefriend glomping all over her. With a giggle, Amber looked up and gave the ball of fur that was her marefriend a lick. "You dork" She said playfully. 

boop.png

I smirked when she took off and laughed when they hugged. "Show off!" I shouted up to her.

Solar snickered and looked down at Scarlett from the boat deck. "Listen to you, professor!" She shouted back.

"I'll make sure to grab some drinks for when we're camping. There's no bars or mini-bars out in the forest. Probably."

Tyra's ears flopped down at the very image of a bar-less forest. "That is most disheartening... though, I am sure we will find plenty on board this ship, yes?"

Her cheerful grin returned as she bounced up the gangway and beamed at the taller sailor ponies - a great contrast to Caramel's death stare just moments before.

"Now... where do I go?" She muttered.

"Eek!" Amber squeaked as she realised what Solar was about to do, bracing herself as the flying ball of fur hit her square on and both of them fell to the ground. She was underneath Solar in the tangle of wings and hooves, with her marefriend glomping all over her. With a giggle, Amber looked up and gave the ball of fur that was her marefriend a lick. "You dork" She said playfully. 

Solar giggled and blushed gently from the lick.

"You love it though," she purred, and got up off her marefriend to let her up, "C'mon, let's find some rooms or whatever this ship's deal is."

Signature by @J.R.

Solar giggled and blushed gently from the lick. "You love it though," she purred, and got up off her marefriend to let her up, "C'mon, let's find some rooms or whatever this ship's deal is."

"Well I'm pretty sure I overheard Scarlett saying we have about an hour on this ship, so I doubt we'll need to worry about rooms." Her ears dropped a little at the thought of not being able to glomp all over Solar on some bedsheets, but her ears quickly perked up again. "I'm sure this place has a restaurant and bar though. Perhaps a bite to eat might help or whatever." Amber shrugged, grinning.

boop.png

Tyra's ears flopped down at the very image of a bar-less forest. "That is most disheartening... though, I am sure we will find plenty on board this ship, yes?"

Her cheerful grin returned as she bounced up the gangway and beamed at the taller sailor ponies - a great contrast to Caramel's death stare just moments before.

"Now... where do I go?" She muttered.

I was standing there waiting for a response from Caramel, when I realised we had just left Tyra without anything. Sensing roughly where she was, an arrow of my magic color appeared to point towards the bar, and another one with a symbol of my cutie mark appeared pointing to whereme and Caramel were.

• Brohoof 1

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

"Well I'm pretty sure I overheard Scarlett saying we have about an hour on this ship, so I doubt we'll need to worry about rooms." Her ears dropped a little at the thought of not being able to glomp all over Solar on some bedsheets, but her ears quickly perked up again. "I'm sure this place has a restaurant and bar though. Perhaps a bite to eat might help or whatever." Amber shrugged, grinning.

"Aww, nuts," Solar smirked, and walked alongside Amber toward the lockers, "Well, I guess we can settle for a romantic dinner." She winked cheekily.

I was standing there waiting for a response from Caramel, when I realised we had just left Tyra without anything. Sensing roughly where she was, an arrow of my magic color appeared to point towards the bar, and another one with a symbol of my cutie mark appeared pointing to whereme and Caramel were.

Tyra jumped and let out a loud curse in her native tongue as an arrow suddenly popped up to show her where the bar was, then another to show where Scarlett and Caramel were.

"Ah, drinks!" She chirped, and pranced toward the bar, "I can catch up with them later~"

Signature by @J.R.

"Aww, nuts," Solar smirked, and walked alongside Amber toward the lockers, "Well, I guess we can settle for a romantic dinner." She winked cheekily.

Amber chewed on the thought a second, but soon turned back to Solar with a smug grin on her face. "A romantic dinner certainly sounds nice. Let's just hope this ship actually can provide one." She giggled and switched her gaze to a nearby sign, which detailed various locations on various decks. However, the pegasus spied one symbol which looked suspiciously like a dinner plate. "Methinks that is a restaurant right there." 

boop.png

(edited)

Wade had already found his way to the restaurant area, which came complete with a bar. It was easy getting here since he was familiar with the layout of these ships. Unlike the others. He had been informed that the tip would only take at most an hour, so he would only order a light drink as to not destroy his brain cells for the trip. Noticing that a few of the others had found their way here also, Wade turned his head to the Bartender. "Hey listen. That particular group of ponies over yonder, are travelling with me. I'd consider it a personal favour if you wouldn't mind wavering the fees for them."

"Not like we have much of a choice with what you types say. Alright, we'll wave fees but we expect compensation back at a later date for this. We need to keep afloat too ya know. Pun intended."

"Fun pun."

Edited by Child Of Darkness