The Weather Thread

Sunlight

Last few days we've had very misty / foggy mornings, even tho the weather is generally hot — must be something to do with being close to the sea ... :D

Forecast for 3pm today, cloudy with sunny spells, high of 26 Celcius, wind WNW gusting 5, i.e. naff all any wind!

Edited by Tropical Melody
Typos

5d99c364c08b6737376366.gif.dfa4553cb69616eb874ec1343886e9fa.gif

REDWINGS HORSE SANCTUARY  www.redwings.org.uk

79 degrees F with lightly overcast conditions (sky is grey, but sunlight is getting through a bit). Still too warm for me, but it's better than what we've been having. We we're hitting 100 a lot over the past two months. I hope that has finally been broken.

• Brohoof 1

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

I cancelled plans I had today due to a 100% chance of storms. It didn’t storm today. It’s been cloudy. I feel lied to.

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*

Overcast, 16 degrees Celsius.

Edited by ComanderZhabikKlavik

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

23°C. Warm and sunny.

About time we had some decent weather. :3

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

Would like to give a big fu to Tropical storm Ophelia that will be hitting my area tomorrow and Sunday. I'm glad you died in Shakespeare's Hamlet.

• Sad 1

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*

So storm Agnes is on the way? Well she knows where she can stick it doesn't she? Sideways..... :unamused: 

But today it's warm in sunny Norfolk and  only moderately breezy ... might be able to use the bicycle tomorrow before it gets really windy, although Norfolk is supposed to miss the worst. 

5d99c364c08b6737376366.gif.dfa4553cb69616eb874ec1343886e9fa.gif

REDWINGS HORSE SANCTUARY  www.redwings.org.uk