Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is it Worth Watching Past Season Four?

Angus McFife

That's what everyone says on Derpi, too.

If anything, Derpi seems a lot more negative than MLP does. Looking back, a lot of people on Derpi expressed their dissatisfaction with Season 5. I guess it's less Derpi and more the circles I hang out with that like S5, then?

.Must be. It's been a while since I've been to Derpi but when I went you couldn't really say anything negative about the show. I guess the fandom is finally moving out of the blind praise for everything phase.

If you've enjoyed the cartoon up to to this point then of course you should keep watching, it's not like starting a university course, we're not talking a huge investment of time here.  Series five has some of the best episodes in the show as a whole, of course there are a few misses as well, but that's no different to any other series, or indeed any TV program at all.

(edited)

Season 5 wasn't that bad. Just stay as far away from Slice of Life as possible and you will probably find it decent.

Edited by Gestum
  • Brohoof 1

I don't get offended, I can get bored, like the Spike episode in season 5 was pretty darn boring. Also I guess the Halloween themed episode was lackluster, but still some great moments in season 5. Its worth checking out if you have nothing better to do at least.