Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Freakout episode in season 3! What could it be?

Jokuc

(edited)

OMGosh I am so excited about this! squeeing like a school girl! I hope it's good though cuz if it was bad that would suck.

PS: When I was young I often fantasized about being turned into cheese and eaten...

Edited by glitterlicious

More Bronie & Pegasister related stuff. Obviously 95% of MLP: FIM viewers are older males & females Bronies & Pegasisters. 8) So, who knows. We just gotta wait. I'm pretty sure it iwll be super duper worth it! >.< :P

Posted Image

(edited)

it has a high chance of being a Discord episode since he slipped up in a video saying he had been working with the mlp team recently..so i think Discord is gonna come back and be aware of the powers of the elements and hes not gonna be beaten easily...

EDIT:hey im a muffin now yay!

Edited by Neon Streak The Pegasus

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Well, there's a little bit of a pattern. Season 1 started with Nightmare Moon, which is Luna's evil version.

Season 2 had Luna as a good pony near the beginning.

Discord's voice actor is returning, and he's a solidified brony now.

Maybe he's returning as a good guy?

You know, I've seen some ideas on these forums uncannily predict future episodes. What if they get inspired from the internet sometimes... You know... Things like this?:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL_99jYTV5I

Seriously, if you think about it, the series was somewhat racist towards dracanniquio. Or whatever the plural of that ridiculously long and hard to spell name is :P

If Weird Al Yankovic was on it, I'd definitely freak out. :UUUU

I actually wouldn't be surprised if he did, since he's been on a bunch of other cartoons recently including Adventure Time, WordGirl, Yo Gabba Gabba, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, and a bunch of other awesome things.

Also didn't he hint at it or something on his twitter a while back? I can't remember :U

Sounds legit. What if DJ Pon3 gets Weird Al as the voice actor? Though I guess not since DJ pony is a female...

You can't moon-banish chaos when he can teleport right back <3 Any and all arguments to that point are rendered null, because if it were possible, she would have moon-banished me instead of insisting on turning me into a statue ornament for her garden~

Unless she just enjoys having statues sitting around her garden.

I mean, why didn't she just do both? XD

oh god hope not shipping, even simple shipping....

well lets hope its just an episode where we get a better introduction to the background ponys

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=00FEerx4_o4&lc=tMrmioORzeBlxnVRjTbhSyh13LIamTy0A2E95gfFjBA

I kid, I kid. Even if it is meant as a kiss, if anything it's just what the linked comment says.

Quote from Youtube:

I must say, I've watched this video numerous times, and the more I see it (and I've seen every frame), the more it looks like this:

Fluttershy is cowering on the ground. A grinning Rainbow Dash scoops her up, and Fluttershy continues to look terrified, until Dash's mouth closes over Fluttershy's nose at the exact same time as we hear what sounds like a kissing noise. Immediately they separate, and Fluttershy looks relieved. I think we can safely say this is simply Dash allaying her fears.

Someone in another video commented that the animators put this out there for DashXShy shippers, but put it so vaguely that people who weren't with that ship wouldn't be ticked off, either. Tricky, tricky :P

Is there a thread on this somewhere?

Anyways, I'm never one for shipping in most circumstances, but that would be quiet a lot of "freaking out". 'Cause I can't imagine it's them going insane again, unless they all do it really bad at once.

But you know, Discord returning, good or evil, will cause a lot of freaking out. So, I'd guess it has something to do with that. Or Weird Al, as I quoted earlier, that looks pretty convincing. Seems legit.

Edited by EASA - Matt

I'll have a few guesses...

a) A Derpy Hooves episode:

Not a very likely fate, as the season 3 episode list picture we all saw was a fake (episode 3 was a Derpy episode). And also because of the rather strict parents who automically assumed that Derpy was portrayed as a 'retard'. But hey, it's not entirely impossible!

B)Discord's return:

Now THIS is a much more probable fate! John de Lancie (the voice actor of Discord) confirmed that he was doing work on season 3 of MLP, so it's either this or (as some said) a sort of flashback episode.

c) Cutie Mark Crusaders get their cutie marks:

Well, they have to get them sooner or later! IMO Season 3 would be a pretty good place to make this happen.