Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Freakout episode in season 3! What could it be?

Jokuc

So Tara said in this video at 20:15 that there will be an awesome episode in season 3 where all of us will go NUTS and FREAK OUT. She also says "it's a whole new level of FREAK OUT." What do you think it could be? I think it might be like more psycho ponies or something xD

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 8

Hmm.... i can think of a few things ...

* Derpy gets an episode .... with here original roundup voice.

* Derpy,, Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, Lyra and Zecora gets an episode together.

* The real Doctor Whooves shows up (and he is not the one every fan thought he was).

* All Mane 6 go nuts.

* Twilight invents a robot-pony.

* Big Mac gets his own episode.

* Cadence and Shining Armor goes on Honeymoon ... :D

Oh god I don't even want to imagine

cupcakes

By the time this episode airs I will expect a new gorefic XDD

lol

But seriously, Lession Zero and The Last Roundup made everypony FREAK OUT.

WTF Tara?! If that wasn't a freakout, I'm scared of what we'll see in that episode hahah

Possible return of Discord?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=df-jbBSawBk&feature=related#

Open the spoiler. It's the part where John de Lancie crashes the panel. Go to 8:10 and listen closely.

Edited by WhiteLightning

Possible return of Discord?

http-~~-//www.youtube.c...eature=related#

Open the spoiler. It's the part where John de Lancie crashes the panel. Go to 8:10 and listen closely.

I know. And I already knew it before this video. He said it in an interview.

lol I just got the most hilarious thought, what if there was a twilightlicious episode XD

Lets see what is every single pony in the Mane 6 scared of?

Hmm. There is the obvious Discord case but I'm not sure if they'd bring Discord back just to have him turned back to stone. I'm also not so sure what normal things that they would all be scared of. I mean, we all got scared of creaky doors and scary noises when we were younger so it may be that but then I think back to the second pilot episode and Pinkie giggling in the face of all things scary so it would be kind of redundant if she were to get scared by that sort of stuff.

Basically, I have no logical idea. Guess we're just gonna have to wait...

Ponies freaking out?

Clearly, the answer is The Return of Discord, with an opening to the episode featuring the bad-ass, long-ago fight between Celestia and Luna VS Discord, with narration by Celestia, and explanations of the specifics involving the Elements of Harmony <3

Oh well, A draconequus can dream~ Look forward to it.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

The mane six switch bodies due to a wrong spell.Twilight becomes Rarity,Rarity becomes Twilight,Rainbow becomes Fluttershy,Fluttershy becomes Rainbow,AJ becomes Pinkie,Pinkie becomes AJ.That's what i think.

RETURN OF DISCORD

~

Yeah, I know but I don't think that would be the "Freakout episode" to be honest.

When I hear "freakout episode" I think of something awesome like in The Last Roundup when Derpy talked, or in Lession Zero when Twilight went psycho xD

Either a huge shout out, a major character development/twist, or perhaps a crossover. Discord has me amped, though his reappearance is almost a certainty given the comments made at this panel (confirming John de Lancie's earlier remarks).

Oh Tara Strong, you are best troll.