Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

From the mist comes a new member.

Charming Snowstorm

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was looking for a MLP Forum website on Google and found this place.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I found the show only about a couple of months ago, I don't watch many shows, so I completely glanced over the series regardless of the praise; I saw it getting. But that all changed when a friend of mine; who we'll call "Sunny day", came up to me and said "This is actually surprising good; I know it's a bit weird to ask, but we should watch this, even just for a little crack" ( Crack is a Irish slang word, usually used to describe a funny or fun experience) The DVD he had in his hand was a pirated version of the first 5 episodes of My Little Pony; Season 5 respectively on a 4.7 GB Blank DVD from our local Eurogiant. This at first seemed suspicious to me as we normally watch movies that we buy, but I decided to be a good friend and not question him about it. We ended sitting through all five episodes; they were just so much more than I expected them to be; I even said at the end "Well, that was better than I expected from something called My Little Pony" And so started the saga of my; My Little Pony interest. We have now watched every episode available up to the season 5 finale, and while my friend would rather not be a part of the MLP Community as he feels he is apart of too many already. My want to join the community has finally led me to this website. Google is so useful sometimes

Hi I'm Misty Path.

I'm 14 Years Old and I enjoy many things such as: Video Games, Movies,Music and some less common things like Bird Watching and Biology.

I live in the very wet land of Ireland; and enjoy Swimming and Basketball as sport activities.

I'm usually a very Open-Minded person who is very formal but becomes shy at the sign of any conflict; I also tend to rumble a lot. which can get annoying for some people.

I'm generally very Carefree and Joyful. which can led to some Cheeky remarks; But nothing people would normally feel is offensive 

Edited by Misty Path
  • Brohoof 4

Hello there, Misty Path. :) Welcome to the MLP Forums, one of the largest brony community on the internet.

There are many things you can do here, such as discussions revolving around the show, or even about other things than just MLP.

Other than that, I welcome you with open arms. Hope you enjoy your time!

• Brohoof 3

Hey there Misty, its nice to meet you! My name is Kenshiro. Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around   :)  '''

• Brohoof 3

Hey there Misty, its nice to meet you! My name is Kenshiro. Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around   :)  '''

Nice to meet you as well, If so many ponies are waiting to meet me.....Does that make me famous?  :smug:  :umad:  :smug:

Hello there, Misty Path. :) Welcome to the MLP Forums, one of the largest brony community on the internet.

There are many things you can do here, such as discussions revolving around the show, or even about other things than just MLP.

Other than that, I welcome you with open arms. Hope you enjoy your time!

Large community? Nice to know; the site won't be mostly inactive all the time.  :kindness: too many MLP Forum like websites; fall down that path.

Hello there Misty Path , welcome to the herd and welcome to our wonderful forums.

I hope you have a really great time here and make plenty of new pony friends.

If you need any help with the site please feel free to ask me, or have a look in the Site Questions & Tech Support section

sig-4507088.o1aK4jd.png

Wait.....If you have a grey mane, does that make you old?  :umad:

But no seriously, it's so nice to meet all of you. May we all meet again on this fabulous site. 

• Brohoof 3

Hi Misty Path! Lovely to see you here among us! Nice intro, I'm sure we're going to have lots to talk about. See you on the boards!  ;)

Well, I always appear from the Mist. Because I'M MISTY!

Welcome aboard, Misty Path!

It's interesting to see even after all these years there's still newcomers to the MLP;FIM show! :)

Yeah, Who would have thought, Whelp you see a new thing everyday.  :orly:

• Brohoof 1

sig-4501351.sig-4498745.sig-4493311.sig-

Misty Path Welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.   :fluttershy: 

• Brohoof 3