Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Disscusion

Silver Burst

With the release of the Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 trailer, it showed new things to come, a new HUB world which you could possibly fly around in, new story missions, including those of the Tree of Might movie, the Bardock special, and the History of Trunks special, along with various other teasers. But what I'd like to know is your guy's and girl's thoughts on this! What would you like to see added or improved upon?

I personally would like to see more create a character customization options (clothes, hair styles, accessories, etc.), new special attacks and ultimate attacks, better CPUs, and a better rating and reward system for Parallel Quests and Time Patrols.

• Brohoof 1

I am actually a tad disappointed that a sequel is happening, as the first game seems like one that could be supported for years. However, with this sequel, I want to see far more creative options with making your character. That is probably my biggest want, as everything else was pretty decent.

• Brohoof 1

I am actually a tad disappointed that a sequel is happening, as the first game seems like one that could be supported for years. However, with this sequel, I want to see far more creative options with making your character. That is probably my biggest want, as everything else was pretty decent.

Yeah, I understand that, the CaC (or Create a Character) is the one thing people want expanded most, and I do too, but it's not what I want MOST, and I hope they continue to support the first Xenoverse game. But as for this one, the thing I want most since the movie titles have been teased, I'm really hoping to see a main story mode quest with Resurrection F.

• Brohoof 1

Personally, I sure would love to see some original Dragon Ball love in the sequel.

The trailer says "Protect the History of Dragon Ball".  Yeah, the history of Dragon Ball doesn't start with Raditz.

That said, my wishlist is pretty simple and realistically what's going to happen anyway:

Better character creator

Maybe more races

Less RNG nonsense

And, yeah, Emperor Pilaf-Piccolo Jr. content in the main Story mode.

• Brohoof 2

I wonder if we'll have more species to choose for your avatar, like android or supreme kai and make him/her a god :huh:. Man, I feel the sequel came too quickly, the first Xenoverse was great enough to support DB for a while, no less from the use of Miira and Towa, originally antagonists of the discontinued Dragon Ball online 

• Brohoof 1

I am kind of scratching my head as to why we needed a sequel. The first game really kind of covered a majority of the story... So like... Is this just going to cover movies or GT? Like they kind of will run out of material. I kind of wish they just made a big expansion to the first game rather than doing this.

Why do we need a sequel? Just add the stuff as paid downloads and patches. I am disappointed, since it means the original game will be basically left for dead once the sequel releases, people will migrate for community, and it will be a ghost town. Heck they might even remove online mode entirely.

Just shaking my head at this. Very stupid move.

I am kind of scratching my head as to why we needed a sequel. The first game really kind of covered a majority of the story... So like... Is this just going to cover movies or GT? Like they kind of will run out of material. I kind of wish they just made a big expansion to the first game rather than doing this.

Well, if you noticed, there seems to be adding OVA material, judging from Lord Slug and Turles, in contrast of the first game where  non manga canon were more handful, only Broly being in the game while GT being via DLCs. There's lots where they can make a plot in Xeno 2 if they go by that route. Hell, who knows if we'll see a Golden Cooler  :D