Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

whats the story for this movie?

static dash

i hope the story is exciting

Not completely sure. However from PR Newswire you have this

In the movie, a new dark force threatens Ponyville, and the Mane 6 – Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rarity – embark on an unforgettable journey beyond Equestria where they meet new friends and exciting challenges on a quest to use the magic of friendship and save their home.

We also have evidence to show that

There are mer/sea ponies. It starts in Equestria and there is some form of party that goes badly leading the Mane Six to go on an adventure parts unknown. 

• Brohoof 1

Not completely sure. However from PR Newswire you have this

We also have evidence to show that

There are mer/sea ponies. It starts in Equestria and there is some form of party that goes badly leading the Mane Six to go on an adventure parts unknown.

hopefully they'll show us this. :o i want to see the mane six being mermaids
  • Brohoof 1

hopefully they'll show us this. :o i want to see the mane six being mermaids

that's actually 100% confirmed.

From what I can tell from the russian Converence and all the stuff they showed, it goes like this:

1. An evil force from the past attacks equestria

2. its too much for the mane six and Celestia/Luna to defeat

3. The mane six are forced to go find the last group to encounter and fight this evil in the past

4. Its seaponies who live deep Under the sea (or in an underground ocean, the wording was unclear, but I think it was the former)

5. The mane six are forced to turn into mermaids in order to either travel there or to sneak into the seapony city

6. That's all we know.

They also stated that "transformation" would be a "big thing" for the movie. This could be referring JUST to the seapony transformation, or the mane six might transform multiple times into different forms in the movie.

1143908__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+d

• Brohoof 2

that's actually 100% confirmed.

From what I can tell from the russian Converence and all the stuff they showed, it goes like this:

1. An evil force from the past attacks equestria

2. its too much for the mane six and Celestia/Luna to defeat

3. The mane six are forced to go find the last group to encounter and fight this evil in the past

4. Its seaponies who live deep Under the sea (or in an underground ocean, the wording was unclear, but I think it was the former)

5. The mane six are forced to turn into mermaids in order to either travel there or to sneak into the seapony city

6. That's all we know.

They also stated that "transformation" would be a "big thing" for the movie. This could be referring JUST to the seapony transformation, or the mane six might transform multiple times into different forms in the movie.

sig-4527656.1143908__safe_twilight%20spa

this sure sound legitimate. according to the picture you gave me. i wonder what are the sea-powers and how will they use it to fight under the sea :o

(edited)

this sure sound legitimate. according to the picture you gave me. i wonder what are the sea-powers and how will they use it to fight under the sea :o

I don't think they'll actually fight under the sea or get sea powers (apart from just being able to swim and breathe underwater). I think its just they'll get Advice from the seaponies like the location of a macguffin that defeated the villain last time.

most likely they'll just get another random Rainbow power thing to defeat the villain that the seaponies will tell them about and the "find the seaponies" thing is just the first half of the movie, IMO, with the second half being them trying to track down said rainbow artifact.

Edited by Unlikeable Pony

I don't think they'll actually fight under the sea or get sea powers (apart from just being able to swim and breathe underwater). I think its just they'll get Advice from the seaponies like the location of a macguffin that defeated the villain last time.

most likely they'll just get another random Rainbow power thing to defeat the villain that the seaponies will tell them about and the "find the seaponies" thing is just the first half of the movie, IMO, with the second half being them trying to track down said rainbow artifact.

i was hoping for the creators to give ponies "original" fighting weapons

Sea ponies, huh?

Prepare to get shoo-be-doo-ed, everyone!

Seriously though, this sounds like a pretty big development for G4, for us to actually get to see the sea ponies of G1 lore.

• Brohoof 1

Sea ponies, huh?

Prepare to get shoo-be-doo-ed, everyone!

Seriously though, this sounds like a pretty big development for G4, for us to actually get to see the sea ponies of G1 lore.

I hope we get shoo-be-dooed, I seriously love that song!

• Brohoof 1

That sounds very likely, actually!

Plus, I wouldn't mind if they brought back the Rainbow of Light as a nod to the original MLP Movie. I'm just being wishful here, tho...

• Brohoof 1

Remember that they can get away with a LOT more on the silver screen.

i was hoping for the creators to give ponies "original" fighting weapons

I could see that for Guardians of harmony, but I don't think they'd do that for the movie. most likely they'll stick with the tried and true Laser type attack to defeat a villain, Like they'd done for NMM, Discord and Tirek.

They might try and spruce it up a bit like how they made the Rainbow laser in RR comes out of a giant Alicorn in the sky.

• 4 weeks later...

The part where you guys/girls said they go to the last people who fought the villian reminded me of the skyrim main storyline and how you go back in time and meet the people who beat alduin