Hi hi everypony!

Frost Blossom

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found mlp forums from google. I just typed my little pony forums into the search bar, and this one was the first I saw.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I've always been a fan of my little pony. I started with the 1st generation of ponies when I was little, and then really didn't get a chance to see generations 2 through 3.5. My friend was actually the one who got me into My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. They started watching the show themselves, and the decided to tell me about it. I watched the first 2 episodes, since it had 2 parts to it, and then I continued watching more episodes and before I knew it, I was hooked immediately:)

Hey there I'm Frost Blossom, otherwise known as Shannon.  :adorkable: 

I'm 18 years old and I'm from New York in the United States.

I'm new to the mlp forum, and I'm really excited to see what it has to offer. I'm also hoping to make new friends, and get more involved with the fandom and community. 

My favorite pony out of all of them would have to be Fluttershy, but the other two I adore are Rainbow Dash, and Apple Jack. 

Some of my hobbies I enjoy are: watching anime, cosplaying, going to conventions, video games, baking, sleeping, netflix/movie marathons, photography, drawing, singing, reading, writing etc etc.

I am a disney fanatic as well, and some people say I'm a little too obsessed, but its mostly just a love of mine.  :D 

Frost Blossom is actually an OC that I've currently started working on  :love: I'm hoping to get her finished within the next week or so. 

I'm shy at first, but once you get to know me, I usually open up pretty easily! Can't wait to get to know you all and make new friends ^_^

• Brohoof 6

Hey Frost Blossom! Nice to have you join us on these fine forums! You've come to the right place if you want to make friends and get to know your fellow Bronies and Pegasisters. 

I see you have a pretty cool list of interests. Yeah, we're going to get along fine. I'm looking forward to seeing you on the forums, and if you ever have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to PM me anytime.  :P

• Brohoof 3

Yeah, yeah welcome. Disney and MLP go hand in hand, heck they might even buy MLP someday like they buy everything else they can get their hands on! Anyway, welcome! The more the merrier and all!

• Brohoof 2

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

sig-4575381.sig-4575136.sig-4571704.sig-

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you ll love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

• Brohoof 2

rsz_11mane_six.png

Hello frost blossom welcome to the forums I do hope you have fun here and make many friends. I see we have a lot of interests in common so if you ever have any questions or you just want to talk feel free to pm anytime. :grin:

• Brohoof 1

This awesome signature was made by Tao also here is their  DA

imageproxy.php.png

sig-4574642.sig-4571262.sig-4568563.sig-

Frost Blossom welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.         :twi:

• Brohoof 1

img-37231-1-img-37231-1-img-37231-1-img-

'Make me your Queen'

Sig by Wheatley