Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should Cadance and Shining Armor get to work now?

cider float

(edited)

If Cadance and Shining Armor can have an alicorn foal, what if they could create an army of alicorn? Many possibilities have been opened up for them (yes I don't like alicorns but you can't avoid this now...)

cadance_and_shining_kissing__normal_vers

Edited by cider float

The show isn't titled My Little Pony: Gestation is Magic. According to Big Jim they have no plans for new Alicorns on the show. So it shouldn't be done and won't be done.

This seems oddly apropos...

They might not have another foal. Maybe Flurry Heart will be an only child... and maybe she'll get a little alicorn brother... but I doubt they'll be forced to have more kids than that. This is Equestria, after all, eugenics is probably a little too "real" for this kind of show.

Now i have immages in my head of Immortan Armor and his three prized alicorn breeders.

He cant use Twily and Flurry, so its not five breeders unfortunately.

(edited)

That sounds an awful lot like the plot of an impregnation clopfic, it would be pretty hot but probably wouldn't be in the show. If they had another child than it would probably be their last one. 

Edited by Shanks

I think that Shining Armor and Cadance only have a 50/50 chance of producing an Alicorn. Who knows, their next kid could be just a regular old unicorn.