Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any good human-to-dragon transformation fanfics?

Hi everypony,

I was just going over my DA favorites dragon art folder and wondered: are there some good (good meaning well-written and popular) fanfics featuring humans transforming into dragons? (They can be MLP or non-MLP. Cuss-filled fanfics are fine, just no NSFW stuff.  :okiedokieloki: )

I've seen a few on DA and Fanfiction but there are so many out there in the wide wide internet it's hard to find a good one. I'm looking into this because I want to write a human-dragon transformation novel (non-MLP) myself.

Thanks for taking your time to read this and I look forward to your replies.  :proud:

• 2 weeks later...

The closest Human-to-dragon story I know is Seraphina. It's not a fanfic, it's a real book, but it's about a human-dragon hybrid girl named Saraphina. All dragons can take human form and live peacefully among humans... except for some. I love it and I think you should check it out if a lot of words doesn't put you off.

• 1 year later...

As this topic does not seem to fit with the sub-section's requirements, it shall be locked. 

Apologies for the inconveniences.

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked