Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc So who wants to rule the world? (temporarly closed, but poke your head in anyway

The Down Trotten

(edited)

There are those among us that probably think that the Princesses have been ruling for far long enough now. Its time for change, its time for revolution! Be it peaceful or violent will be up to our rebels.

Of course there are those within Equestria who quite like it the way it is, and wish it to stay that way, so of course your going to fight to keep the country free of vagabonds and scoundrels who wish to overthrow the Princesses. but will you utterly crush the resistance or will you compromise?  

So obviously this rp is going to be divided into two camps. I'd like at least two for the rebels and two for the heroes. try to keep the teams more or less even. Now this rp can go pretty much anyway, it could be a lighthearted exchange of ideals or a dark and deadly battle, it really depends on who joins and what you wish to do. 

I myself am going to be playing as Rhetoric who while starting out as a "rebel" could quite easily switch or even create his own faction. Either way I'm interested to see those of you who are interested and what you wish to accomplish be you hero or rebel 

(RP link here: https://mlpforums.com/topic/154583-so-who-wants-to-rule-the-world/) 

As the sign says we are closed at the moment but if this rp grows and we branch out we may find more space for you so drop on in and I'll see what I can do for you 

Edited by The Down Trotten
  • Brohoof 1

@@Unicorncob,

Great welcome aboard,  I assume you'll be with our so called heroes of this story?

I think I'll use Ice Blizzard. He'll more than likely be pro-princesses. :sneer:

Splendid splendid! We just need a rebel or two now! 

I'll join as Copper.  He likes the princesses, so he'll stick with them.   :)

Ok cool, for now since we have no rebels Copper will be sent on a separate mission if thats ok? It'll have to do with the plot but he'll be doing his own thing for a bit 

• Brohoof 2

This is interesting and I'd like to join as a rebel, but I don't have any suitable OCs. Maybe I could alter my alicorn OC so its not an alicorn...

@,

So yeah defiently either be an unicorn or a Pegasus, Personally I prefer to be as under-powered as possible but that just me.  Welcome to the revolution! 

Okay! And, a new reference page for Light should be up after a while.

• Brohoof 1

@@J.R.

It's a shame I won't be joining the main group as Copper has a job to do.   :)

Well I'm not out of shape over it. Some places just need characters more than others. :P

I have just the perfect OC for this.

Li4p08d.png

Baroness Carnelian Clout for anti-princess, a link to her profile can be found in my sig :P

OMFG YES. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME TO SEE HER HERE.

Which side will she be on?

• Brohoof 1

OMFG YES. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME TO SEE HER HERE.

Which side will she be on?

And I'm glad to see that someone adores her as much as I do XP

There's little doubt in my mind that she'd be with the rebels.

• Brohoof 1

@@DwhitetheGamer,@@Unicorncob, @

To me it seems the "Heroes" are pretty much set. XD

Ok we are pretty much set. the rp will begin for the rebels at a bar in Manehatten, the not so well known Rhetoric has put out flyers calling all like minded ponies to come and meet him to discuss plans for the future of Equestria, Hero's well you've seen the flyers how do you react? I'm sort of letting you do your own thing so thats up to you 

And Copper strikes has a seperate mission in the far off town in Dopplesluander, which I shall fill him in as we go any questions? 

Oh hello! sorry just got the post, welcome to the revolution! yes please please by all means come in 

• Brohoof 1

@@DwhitetheGamer,@@Unicorncob, @

Ok we are pretty much set. the rp will begin for the rebels at a bar in Manehatten, the not so well known Rhetoric has put out flyers calling all like minded ponies to come and meet him to discuss plans for the future of Equestria, Hero's well you've seen the flyers how do you react? I'm sort of letting you do your own thing so thats up to you 

And Copper strikes has a seperate mission in the far off town in Dopplesluander, which I shall fill him in as we go any questions? 

Don't think so!  However, I would like to ask how someone could put up fliers about a meeting involving conspiracy against the diarchy and not get raided by Royal Guards?

Coooool. :D

I like it. Let's begin. :sneer: