Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc So who wants to rule the world? (temporarly closed, but poke your head in anyway

The Down Trotten

@@reader8363,@@Denim&Venom,

Ok I apologize I haven't changed the "searching" tab for this rp. While we aren't closed I would like to ask  you guys to wait till we get some more rebels? 

When that happens I'll have the four of you start something a tad separate from the group of rebels we have now so we don't overcrowd people. Does that sound fair to you guys? 

• Brohoof 2

@@BabylonSister,@@Hazard Time, @,

I just realized that I never really mentioned this before but in case your waiting for some sort of posting order, there really isn;t one, really I'm just waiting for the gaggle of you to respond. In the current spot we are in, in the rp we don;t really need an order, if we need one I'll implement one but for now we're pretty good  

• Brohoof 1

@@Unicorncob,@@Hazard Time, @@DwhitetheGamer, @, @@BabylonSister, @@J.R.,  @@PonyOfWar,@@Contrast,

I don't know how often I'm going to do this but just checking in on my players making sure your all having a good time, if you have any suggestions and or complaints, I'm all ears. Might do this every 75 posts or so to see if the rp is still gripping you. Don't feel the need to respond if you don't want to, but just wanted you guys to know that I am trying to give you the best rp experience I can  

• Brohoof 6

I'm having fun. Every character in this rp, much like their views, is very interesting. I'm also having fun on the Doppleslaunder end of things things as well.

• Brohoof 1

cresent will want to jump in as a friend of the princess's all tho he could be lead for the rebels caus pending how the rp gos
his link is in the sig