Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open [RP]Crazy Noisy Bizarre Ponyville

GreenGreenWhirlWind

Corona halted from the impact, and stared at her flaming talon. She squawked in a mix of shock and pain and started flailing it around in the air.

"WATER! WATER!!" She yelled at her companions, trying to find a puddle or something to douse her talon. Jailbreak just buzzed  around in a little panic, looking for the same.

(edited)

Stardust grabs Gridia's talon and, uses Star Platinum to suck up as much air as possible, filling the Stand's lungs with air.

"Every part of my Star Platinum is super strong, including internal organs such as its lungs."

Stardust says as SP blows a powerful gust of air on the griffons talon, extinguishing the flames.

"Diamond, heal Gridia's talon, i'll keep Straight Arrow busy."

He continues, standing in front of Helter Skelter.

"A-alright! leave it to me!"

DC replies, swiftly making Crazy Diamond touch the burnt area, healing it instantly.

"STAR PLATINUM! THE WORLD!"
Stardust exclaims, causing time to freeze once more.

During the frozen time, Stardust Strider breaks as many nearby stones as possible into sharp shards that he throws towards Helter Skelter, aiming specifically fro the space between its bones.

Once time unfreezes, all shards of stone are thrown into HS instantly, htting the Stand's joints and throwing it off balance.

"W-WHAT?!"

Helter Skelter says before falling on its back.

"I broke through its defense, quick, let's attack it with all we've got!"

Says Stardust.

Edited by GreenGreenWhirlWind

Gridia sighed with relief and shook he talon a bit more. "Thanks, that's far better. Y'know, than being on fire and all."

She turned and heard that Stardust had broken through the stand's defences, she wasted no time in moving in.

She rushed for Straight Arrow and attempted another high speed attack square in the face.

(edited)

The sheer speed of Gridia's movements manages to extinguish the flames as quick as they're ignited allowing her to attack the enemy Stand, but as soon as she's done attacking the adversary, Gridia hears something: a loud explosion coming from deeper in the tunnel!

Helter Skelter lays on the ground, seemingly defeated, at least for now

Gridia smirked and flicked her talon as she knocked out the enemy pony. Jailbreak buzzed triumphantly next to her.

She flinched as she heard the explosion, and turned her head to try and look down the tunnel for the source of the explosion.

"Anyone else hear that?"

((I'm sorry for taking so long to reply, i've been busy))

Stardust nods in agreement and Diamond Crash replies:

"Yep, yes i did."

"Let's go check it..."

Stardust says as he goes deeper into the tunnel, eventually seeing an incredibly brigt light coming from deeper within, until eventually he gets to the end:

Once there, he finds the source of the noise and light...It's Straight Arrow...wearing the stone mask!

He's laying on the floor and doesn't seem to be moving, it's possible to see a few cuts on his joints - most likely caused by Stardust's attack - from which he is bleeding, there seems to be blood on the mask as well.

Gridia flew after the two stallions, and slowed to a stop in the air at the end of the tunnel, seeing the masked pony at the end.

"Whoa... so this is the guy?" she asked, and landed while keeping her distance. "Should we... do something? See if he's alright or...?"

She edged a little closer to the body out of curiosity.

(No worries :P )

"It's best not to get close..."

Stardust says.

"Something here's not right, i can feel it..."

As he's done talking, Straight Arrow's body starts twitching, spasming...Moving. It gets back on its hooves, an intense light coming from behind the mask, unleashing a power that has remained hidden for who knows how long, for in this very cave, Straight Arrow has died and returned to life!

The mask falls from his face into the cold stone ground, his eyes glowing in an ominous red light as steam escapes from his mouth - not the kind of steam generated by heat, rather, it's the kind that's generated by a deep, freezing cold! - his front teeth grow and sharpen, finaly becoming fangs that pertrude out of his mouth, his ears become pointed and his pupils become thin like those of a cat, there is no doubt: Straight Arrow is now a vampire!

Lightning bolts literally shoot out of his body as thunder roars in the distance, illuminating the otherwise dark tunnel, wild strands of his hair moving in all directions as if they had a mind on their own, a blood curdling screetch is released by the undead stallion's mouth:

"WRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"

Finally calming himself, the thunder and lightning ceases as Straight Arrow begins to speak:

"At last!"

Speaks the monster that once could have been called a pony.

"I am born anew!

I am now reborn as a new, superior being, and your blood shall serve as my first meal!"

Stardust and Diamond are taken aback, completely and utterly shocked at what just happened, this by all means shouldn't be possible yet here it is: before their own eyes, a stallion died and came back to life as a vampire, standing besides Gridia, they watch in horror until Stardust finally recovers his composture, awnsering the newborn beast:

"Straight Arrow, you villain...

What kind of monster have you become?!"

Gridia jumped back upon Straight Arrow's reviving and screeching about becoming a higher being or something. She was still sceptical for some reason--superpowered spirit creatures she could believe, but vampires?

She rolled her neck and cracked her talons. "Who cares? Monsters were made to be slain, right? Get me a stake and some silver and I'll have this loser back in the ground."

"Hm..."

Straight Arrow looks at his hooves, taking a moment to think aboit just what could have changed right now.

"Let's see what i can do, shall we?"

He says, swiftly pointing his hoof at Gridia and the other two's direction, immediately causing a lightning bolt to shoot out at them!

Gridia was quick to react, and used her ability to dodge the lightning bolt attack.

"You even trying, dude?" She taunted, clacking her beak at the vampire. "I'll show you an attack!"

She sped toward Straight Arrow with her fist drawn back, ready to sock him across the jaw.

(First of all, i'd like to once again apologize for not posting anything for so long, a ton of personal stuff has been getting in the way))

Raising his front hoof, Straight Arrow blocks Gridia's attack.

"NOW!"

Screams Stardust as he dashes at Straight Arrow, punching him with Star Platinum, but S.A. blocks the attack with his other front hoof.

Finally, Diamond Crash attacks him from behind with a powerful punch using Crazy Diamond, the punch hits Straight Arrow on the back of his neck and all you hear is a loud "SNAP" before his head goes limp, supporting itself on top of one of his shoulders, both of his eyes closed.

A few seconds pass before his eyes open wide and his head goes back to its usual position.

With a smug smile spread across his face, Arrow only says:

"Weakling, weakling!"

Before jumping towards Diamond Crash, aiming to kick him in the face from above, the unicorn manages to block the attack, but his arms are completely covered in a thick layer of ice all of the sudden!

"I can freeze the moisture of my own body, just by touching me you also can be affected by that freezing!"

Straight Arrow boasts, jumping to the ground and preparing his next strike.

"My next attack will be the last! I'll tear your hoobves clean off!"

Gridia gulped as she saw Straight Arrow's freaky display, and she zipped back a bit, to get some distance between her and the freaky vampire.

She clacked her beak and raked her talons on the ground. "I'm gonna need some sunlight and a wooden stake, stat."

((Hey, just a quick warning: i wasn't able to post anything for a while, but i'm going to post something either later today or tomorrow.

I'm sorry that i've been taking so long to reply, but i'm far away from home and using my phone instead of my PC, and as such it's pretty easy to forget to post anything))

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Using Star Platinum, Stardust swiftly attacks Straight Arrow from behind, forcing him to take out his Stand: it is a skeletal pony with bat-like fangs and wings, weaeing what seems to be an armor similar to the one worn by royal guards, the bat-pony Stand is covered in arrows piercing its bones and armor and is surrounded by a bright yellow light, having two glowing yellow dots in its eye sockets where its pupils would be.

The words "H.S. III" are carved into the armor's chestplate.

"Now! I made Straight Arrow bring out his Stand, destroying it is the only way to defeat him!"

Exclaims Stardust as the enemy Stand blocks the attack.

The enemy Stand opens its mouth, releasing a bolt of lightning that strikes Stardust and throws him at one of the tunnel's walls.

"Lightning..."

S.A. mutters.

"So this is the natuere of Helter Skelter Act 3...It can summon lightning..."

As he speaks, Diamond Crash runs towards Stardust, beginning to heal him with his Crazy Diamond.

"Don't worry, i'll fix him up!'

Says the light lilac stallion.

Gridia watched as the batpony manifested, and prepared its lightning attack. She cracked her talons determinedly, glaring it and its user down.

"Alright, you do what you gotta do," she told her companions, "I'll go in and take him head on!"

She and Jailbreak zipped over to Straight Arrow to attack it with a speeding punch.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

(Hi, sorry again for kinda disappearing for a while, i've ben having sleep problems and as such i just couldn't really muster up the focus to post anything anywhere, including here. That and honestly i've been kinda down as a whole lately...Either way, let's continue)

Straight Arrow places his stand's hooves in front of Gridia,attempting to stop the attack, but finds himself unable to fully avoid receiving damage and both his stand's front hooves are very visibly injuried.

"What?"

He mutters.

"Impossible"

Gridia's attack leaves the enemy's guard open and just as he finishes that word Star Platinum suddenly appears besides Gridia and kicks S.A.'s Stand right on its chest, making a loud cracking sound and making Straight Arrow cough up blood and stumble away from Gridia.

Behind the griffon is no other than Stardust, who just got done getting healed by Diamond Crash.

"Even if you regenerate, your physical state mirrors that of your Stand, if your Stand's injuried then so are you!"

Says Stardust as he moves forward, standing alongside Gridia.

"So we just need to hit his Stand hard enough..."

Diamonf Crash says, also coming closer.

"Heh, you should've said that earlier!"

(Don't worry about it, as long as you're alright :P)

Gridia smirked as her companions got a few strong strikes in to injure Straight Arrow and his stand. One more strong attack like that and he should be done, she thought.

"All together now?" she offered, smirking and reeling back to prepare for a speeding punch in unison with her allies.