Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pinkie Pie!

Pinkazoid

Pinkie, would you break the fourth wall and help me get into Ponyville? My mom made chocolate chip cookies!

Hmm.... chocolate chip Cookies.... okie dokie!

yeah it me jappleack.

​man your mane is so fluffy. it like you can store stuff in there...was in that mane of yours...?

well there's many things in my mane, telling you what's inside will take forever

Pinkie Pie, have you ever considered throwing multiple parties at the same time?

Yeah, I once did The biggest party ever because it was actually 17 parties in one :)
  • Brohoof 1

really? let me take a look...meh i don't see any...

​*get wrapped into a different place*

Whe..where am i?

either in my mane, or a different universe

huh what the heck is this?

*pokes some sort of mushy stuff*

I don't know, I never been inside my mane :3

Can you play any instruments? Nevermind that, even as I was typing it I remembered all the instruments you were playing in The Swarm of the Century. How about, can you play guitar?

Can you play any instruments? Nevermind that, even as I was typing it I remembered all the instruments you were playing in The Swarm of the Century. How about, can you play guitar?

Hmm... nope, I think Dashie can the closest I am to a guitar is the banjo

(edited)

Hmm.... chocolate chip Cookies.... okie dokie!

well there's many things in my mane, telling you what's inside will take forever

Yeah, I once did The biggest party ever because it was actually 17 parties in one :)

Okay, I'll see you when you get to my house. We'll have so much fun! You can even meet my parents!

Edited by rainbowdash4ever

Hmm... nope, I think Dashie can the closest I am to a guitar is the banjo

Hmm, I don't know much about banjos, they're not very popular are they?

I love to way you talk :) Is there any reason for it besides being happy 99.9% of the time and being really hyper?

Nope Not really :)

This is more of a question for Pinkamena if you can controll her long enough to answer me. You've been implying that Cupcakes was real and having read it earlier and watching the Tumblr ask series on YouTube, I've heard a lot about the cupcakes number sytem and have been really curious about it, how does it work? (In case you don't understand what I mean the only example I can come up with is: "I was so excited to see your number come up Dashie!")

hey pinkie, how did gummy lost his teeth?

He's a baby alligator he doesn't have any teeth :3

Hey Pinkie... how would you react to me filling up the whole of Sugarcube corner with... lovely... wonderful cucumbers...?

I don't know.... I don't like cucumbers much.... But Rarity does! I always see her putting them in her eyes all the time :)

hmmmm...i wounder if i can play around with this...and going to see if i can control you...

okie dokie take care :3

This is more of a question for Pinkamena if you can controll her long enough to answer me. You've been implying that Cupcakes was real and having read it earlier and watching the Tumblr ask series on YouTube, I've heard a lot about the cupcakes number sytem and have been really curious about it, how does it work? (In case you don't understand what I mean the only example I can come up with is: "I was so excited to see your number come up Dashie!")

somethings are better to be left alone..... :)

I am going to control your mind now...i am touching your brain.

I have a brain? according to the last time that big ol' meanie pegasus came and ordered a cake I didn't have one :)

I don't know.... I don't like cucumbers much.... But Rarity does! I always see her putting them in her eyes all the time :)okie dokie take care :3somethings are better to be left alone..... :)I have a brain? according to the last time that big ol' meanie pegasus came and ordered a cake I didn't have one :)

Ok then, but now I'm more creeped out by you then I normally am. You sure you don't want to explain it?

And also, what do you think of this video I found earlier?

(Graphic content warning)

• Brohoof 1

I don't know.... I don't like cucumbers much.... But Rarity does! I always see her putting them in her eyes all the time :)okie dokie take care :3somethings are better to be left alone..... :)I have a brain? according to the last time that big ol' meanie pegasus came and ordered a cake I didn't have one :)

​ewww....it all mushy...alright i am going to make you walk to the left...let see what happens if i touch here?

Ok then, but now I'm more creeped out by you then I normally am. You sure you don't want to explain it?

And also, what do you think of this video I found earlier?

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp32TigGfZk&list=PL78B8DF1296796916&index=19&feature=plpp_video[/media]

(Graphic content warning)

I do make everything smile don't I?

hey pinkie,

what would happen if you ate no sugar for a week?

better question is how to not get me to eat sugar for a week

​ewww....it all mushy...alright i am going to make you walk to the left...let see what happens if i touch here?

**starts floating**

I do make everything smile don't I?

better question is how to not get me to eat sugar for a week

**starts floating**

Ecspecially during a Skyrim killing spree :P

And because you didn't answer my first question I assume you won't?