Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pinkie Pie!

Pinkazoid

So what did you do on April Foals Day?

Me and Dashie had a prank war

darn, I forgot my question, sorry Pinkie

don't worry you can always ask questions!

(as long as Pinkazoid doesn't close this thread....)

Aha! I have a good question for you and all your friends today! How did you and the other main 6 characters become such good friends so quickly? (Also, I couldn't find an Ask Rarity thread, so if you could ask her too?)

Aha! I have a good question for you and all your friends today! How did you and the other main 6 characters become such good friends so quickly? (Also, I couldn't find an Ask Rarity thread, so if you could ask her too?)

Well it was mostly because of Twilight, if she hadn't gotten here, we wouldn't be super duper best friends

and do you wan't to ask Rarity?

Good evening little one i am the prince of darkness you can call me shadow i am moving here on request from my father and do you know anypony who is willing to let me stay at their place for a few days because i have no where to stay

Good evening little one i am the prince of darkness you can call me shadow i am moving here on request from my father and do you know anypony who is willing to let me stay at their place for a few days because i have no where to stay

Hmm well Twilight always likes having ponies over at her library, I'm sure she won't mind

Pinkie, how do you divide by 0?

by dividing by zero

**derp**

Did u see Wheatley land on earth i want to know REAL QUESTION IS!!!!!! Did you ever kill Rainbow Dash in "Cupcakes"? I mean WAS IT REAL? (Its a stupid question)

They're on to me!

**jumps out window**

When's the last time Pinkamena showed herself? (Party of One doesn't count)

Hmmm... well I don't think she has come back yet

hey i found your jam, want it back?

post-1283-0-52758100-1333977161.jpg

yeah sure, I'll take it back

how sweet is my new avatar (thumbnail avi)

oooh I like it

Besides really happy, can you describe how you felt when you saw that Sonic Rainboom?

well I was really surprised, 'cause Dashie was all like **Boom** noises and I was all like **GASP**

@Pinkie Pie:

Any advice for going on prolonged train rides?

- Ganaram Inukshuk

my advice is too make sure you have a lamp because you never now when Luna might decide to turn off the moon

Do you have a "thing" with Rainbowdash?

Hmmm..... **taps chin** nopey wopey

What is the secret to making tasty cupcakes?

Make sure the ponies are really plum and tasty

Why are you taking so long to answer these questions?

B'cause Pinkazoid is really really really slow
  • Brohoof 3

I meant back when you were a filly, when you got your cutie mark, how did you feel seeing THAT Sonic Rainboom (besides reallyreallyreallyreally happy as I assume you would say :P)

You can stay with me! I HAVE NO PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!

Since you seem to be implying cupcakes was real, how did Rainbow Dash survive? And why is she still so nice to you after doing that to her? And how does she have her wings and organs back? WHAT AREN'T YOU TELLING US PINKIE!?

Since you seem to be implying cupcakes was real, how did Rainbow Dash survive? And why is she still so nice to you after doing that to her? And how does she have her wings and organs back? WHAT AREN'T YOU TELLING US PINKIE!?

tell us the truth! because if you dont then...

Posted Image

me^

Edited by twider