Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pinkie Pie!

Pinkazoid

I meant back when you were a filly, when you got your cutie mark, how did you feel seeing THAT Sonic Rainboom (besides reallyreallyreallyreally happy as I assume you would say :P)

Hmmm...... how bout really really really glad?

Since you seem to be implying cupcakes was real, how did Rainbow Dash survive? And why is she still so nice to you after doing that to her? And how does she have her wings and organs back? WHAT AREN'T YOU TELLING US PINKIE!?

1. Dashie?you see, the cupcakes I made are made out of Dashie's clones

2.I don't think they need them back

3.well I just told you everything

Would you kindly stop stealing our other worldly exotic sweets? It takes awhile to get to the other worlds. How are you even getting on my command ship?

how 'bout no? I get there with a lil help from the extra sugar cupcakes

TTC's Avvie and sig suggest you two are in a relationship, is this true?

Ennopey wopey

Wow Pinkazoid really is slow, are you going to answer all the "Cupcakes" questions? Because if not, I'm sure I can think of more

IKR she's really really reeeeeeaaaallly slow

How in Equestria do you keep breaking the laws of physics? It just breaks my heart to see the universe being raped like that...

Again, I'm also interested in Dr. Whooves' question and can't think of my own, so just respond to both of us when answering Dr. Whooves

Weelllll, since I am Pinkie Pie I make breaking the laws of physics sound like a walk in the park
  • Brohoof 1

True 'dat, and I've heard a lot of talk about you breaking the fourth wall, and I know that's true, but I don't know where or when, so where/when/how did you break the fourth wall?

Hmmm...... how bout really really really

Weelllll, since I am Pinkie Pie I make breaking the laws of physics sound like a walk in the park

But when...no...you....

*sigh*

Fine. How come it's so easy, but you still sometimes manage to risk your life?

1. Dashie?you see, the cupcakes I made are made out of Dashie's clones

Posted Image

YOU KNOW THAT CLONES HAVE FEELINGS TOO????NO???

Posted Imagerageguy ftw

Edited by twider

When I asked you how to divide by 0 before, you just said you do it, but that doesn't seem to work on Earth, do you think it would be possible to use an Equestrian calculator on Earth, and if so, where I can get one?

True 'dat, and I've heard a lot of talk about you breaking the fourth wall, and I know that's true, but I don't know where or when, so where/when/how did you break the fourth wall?

when I wen't to Appleloosa was one of the many many many many many many times

Posted Image

YOU KNOW THAT CLONES HAVE FEELINGS TOO????NO???

yeah they do, but the real dashie can control the element of Loyalty, and I can't kill my friend

/don't argue with P. logic/

When I asked you how to divide by 0 before, you just said you do it, but that doesn't seem to work on Earth, do you think it would be possible to use an Equestrian calculator on Earth, and if so, where I can get one?

where can you get an Equestrian Calculator? well in Equestria of course!
  • Brohoof 1

when I wen't to Appleloosa was one of the many many many many many many times

I'll have to watch that episode again as I do not remember, which was it again? I can't remember all the episodes

I'll have to watch that episode again as I do not remember, which was it again? I can't remember all the episodes

it's Over a Barrel

(Pinkie knows her episodes xD)

Uh pinkie pie you didn't just eat that blue stuff from the box in my empire's dungeons did you

I don't think I did, but I loose track of the things I eat

Pinkie! Quick! What kind of Creeper am I thinking of?!

Jelly bean!
  • Brohoof 1

Pinkie, do you think someday you could break the fourth wall and meet me? I would love to get to know you, and who knows? We could bake cupcakes together someday. Not to mention a big chance to throw a 'Welcome to Ponyville' party!

Is it true you can make anyone smile even if they have a disease thats not curable and are...... you know going away forever (going to die) if its ture how good is that feeling when you make them smile

• 3 weeks later...

Pinkie, I have only one question.

Is Scootaloo a chicken?

yep she is, she even gave me one of her eggs for Nightmare Night

pinkie! somepony in the elements tread is trying to make chocolate! help him!!!

That Monster! it didn't invite me!

Pinkie, do you think someday you could break the fourth wall and meet me? I would love to get to know you, and who knows? We could bake cupcakes together someday. Not to mention a big chance to throw a 'Welcome to Ponyville' party!

**GASP** Cupcakes?

Is it true you can make anyone smile even if they have a disease thats not curable and are...... you know going away forever (going to die) if its ture how good is that feeling when you make them smile

Well it's the best feeling in the world, and I'd be sooooo sad if I can't make somepony smile

uhm... pinkie?

are you ok?

Posted Image

Since you've told us Cupcakes is real, do you know if any of the other fanfics are real?

na'h I was kidding when I said Cupcakes was real, if it was.... Dear Celestia......