Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WolfEdge

Greetings, everpony! This is Rarity! Due to the growing popularity of these "ask" forums, it only makes sense for THE most popular and fashionable pony in Ponyville to keep up with current trends, and create a topic of her own! I shall  answer anything all of spectacular ponies out there can think of as best as I can, so do ask away.

I'm especially receptive to dress making and high society questions. :D You'd have to ask Applejack or Rainbow Dash for any detailed answers for of that messy athletic rubbish. I couldn't possibly afford to ruin my mane trying to discover the answers to such nonsense.

Hello there Rarity. I have been having a debate of sorts with several neigh-sayers*cough*Fizzle*cough*, and I just wanted an official opinion on this matter; Would you agree that The Great and Powerful Trixie is better then you in every possible way? And Why ?

Rarity, I was wondering, when are you going to return that 'thing" I let you borrow last week...

Thing? Why, whatever do you mean, dear...? *Shifty eyes back and forth. Pulls Chigens aside* We are only to discuss of that privately... I'll return it to you in the back....

Hello there Rarity. I have been having a debate of sorts with several neigh-sayers*cough*Fizzle*cough*, and I just wanted an official opinion on this matter; Would you agree that The Great and Powerful Trixie is better then you in every possible way? And Why ?

*Gasp* TOM! Its been AGES!! I'm so glad to---*Clears throat* Yes, now... onto the question....

By Trixie, you would happen to mean that braggart show pony who caused such a commotion with the Ursa Minor incident? Darling, please take note that there is NO way a mere showpony such as Trixie could have ANY of the grace or elegance that your's truly-- as a proper unicorn-- possess. Or have anything over moi, for that matter.

The green hair was simply a mishap. Nothing more.

• Brohoof 3

How did you get your coat to be so.. marshmellowish?

I take the utmost care of my coat, ranging from fine grooming and brushing, to using the most exquisite of bath salts and coat product.... wait.... 'MARSHMELLOWISH'?

~Rarity decides to test this.~

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps-paislP_0

...No. Quite certain I am not a marshmallow, darling. ..... >_>

• Brohoof 2

Hello Rarity, a quick question, a Gentlecolt to a Lady: Would you ever consider designing male clothes as well?

Absolutely, dear! :D All that would be required of me would be to cut the ends of my more 'gender ambiguous' dresses, edit the collar and saddle area a bit, and volia! C'est magnifique! ^^

Absolutely, dear! :D All that would be required of me would be to cut the ends of my more 'gender ambiguous' dresses, edit the collar and saddle area a bit, and volia! C'est magnifique! ^^

Ah, un piece de la resistance, Mademoiselle Rarity. ^^

So Rarity, is there anything else you like to do besides designing new clothing?

Hmmm. Well... there are a few things....

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwvUQBOnW6o&feature=related

B)

• Brohoof 2

OMG I can't stop watching that. Why would you do this to me?

Also, have you ever considered getting with Spike?

Oh dear.... well, that's a rather sensitive topic, dear.... I mean, I couldn't possibly ruin my friendship with my little Spikey-Wikey! However... I am rather fond of having my favourite assistance lend a helping hoof in the shop... or rather, claw. :wub:

Aww, thats a shame about not admitting to Trixie being best.

But oh well! Onto the next question; What is one thing that you have always wanted to do yet you doubt you will ever be able to do?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=itdmD5jmBfY

Unfortunately, this was only a dream after a rather unsavory party featuring quite a bit of Applejack's 'Specially brewed' Apple Cider.

But could you imagine a pony such as myself as a professional Equestrian spy?! *Squee smile* Imagine the adventure! The thrill! The romance! I can just picture finding myself entagled in a dangerous, yet exhilarating affair of sorts with a charming and elegant secret agent dragon... I mean, stallion---STALLION! Yes... :blush:

Edited by WolfEdge
  • Brohoof 4

So Rarity besides yourself who is your favorite Pony out of the Mane 6 (The right answer will get me to like you a bit more, any other answer will make you BURN will make me feel neutral about you ;))

Why hello Rarity, I am glad to see you are doing well! How do you feel about all of this Hearts and Hooves day business going on recently?

So Rarity besides yourself who is your favorite Pony out of the Mane 6 (The right answer will get me to like you a bit more, any other answer will make you BURN will make me feel neutral about you ;))

I get the lurking suspicion you want me to say Pinkie Pie... However, ALL of my friends are best pony. It is simply that simple. And though I am quite fond of Fluttershy... I must remain fair!

How exactly does one measure fabulosity?

Darling, fabulousity is many things. But... perhaps you could measure it in points... :huh:

But specifically speaking, this:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YQogKpAE8w&feature=related

Twilight received extra fabulosity points for those beautiful, BEAUTIFUL wings.... But... Celestia just HAD to ruin my fun that day... oh, and nearly kill me. It took a private suite at the castle for me to forget that. ^^

Why hello Rarity, I am glad to see you are doing well! How do you feel about all of this Hearts and Hooves day business going on recently?

Unfortunately, I've yet to 're'watch the current events of Ponyville that are inexplicably recorded so very often... But if you give me some time, I can offer you my answer as soon as possible! ^^

{~Post Reserved~}

Speaking of Hearts and Hooves day... Do you have somepony in mind to ask out?

However, THIS is something I can speak about... Now aside from the countless suitors and offers I am fated to receive... I... haven't really considered asking anypony...

Well, not any pony, anyway... *Fiddles around absentmindedly with her Fire Ruby necklace...* I'm sure it would mean the world to my Spikey-Wikey if I asked him go for a walk someplace with me...

Edited by WolfEdge
  • Brohoof 3

miss rarity,

we are going to this years gala and we were wondering if thou could make us a dress.

greetings,

Luna the princess of the night.

P-Princess Luna! *bows* Why, I'd be honored to fashion you a dress for this year's Gala, your majesty! I'll begin work straight away!

*In Carousel Boutique.*

Something elegant? Or maybe flowing... no, mysterious! *Looks toward her current line of dresses* It should look like this, only bigger.... with modifications... or rather like this one.... no, wait, this one.... maybe... oh dear....

*Three days later, Twilight knocks.*

Rarity? It's Twilight.

Rarity? I know you're in there. Spike said he saw you making seven different dresses at once while he was spying---uh, looking for you.

Rarity, you missed the picnic we had planned yesterday, and no one's seen you in public for the past few days... are you okay----

IMPORTANT DIFFICULT DRESS!! I'M BUSY!! *Sound of shattering glass can be heard* NO!! NOT THE GLASS VERSION!! @#$# THIS @#$#!! WHY IN CELESTIA'S #!$%$ GREEN EQUESTRIA DID *&^%? CHOOSE GLASS?!!

*Twilight backs away slowly...*

Edited by WolfEdge
  • Brohoof 2