Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I will draw your oc (CLOSED)

chaosprincess

Can you do a drawing of my Oc Aria and her stallion friend?

Sure why not.

Awesome! Thank you. No, she doesn't have a cutie mark.

Your welcome and thank you for letting me know now I will be showing you the sketch, but its going to take a bit before I can color your request due to I'm in the process of getting a new tablet due to mine broke.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey if this is still open i would like for you to draw my pony i would like a new picture to use

(heres a picture of my oc and her cutie mark for reference) 

post-40306-0-71373700-1485827197_thumb.png

post-40306-0-07451200-1485827207_thumb.png

Edited by Maple Bat

hey if this is still open i would like for you to draw my pony i would like a new picture to use

(heres a picture of my oc and her cutie mark for reference) 

Sure I can draw her is there any certain pose you'd like her in or anything else?

Sure I can draw her is there any certain pose you'd like her in or anything else?

Uh well i was thinking maybe in the royal night guards armor with golden trim and no helmet if you wouldn't mind but the pose can be whatever you want

Uh well i was thinking maybe in the royal night guards armor with golden trim and no helmet if you wouldn't mind but the pose can be whatever you want

Sure I will give drawing armor on a pony a try I will pm you the sketch once done and then move onto coloring once you give the ok, but I won't be able to color it until I get a new tablet.

This is the first time I make a request to have my OC drawn so I dont know much about how this goes >.< but I would like to have a digitally colored version of her ^.^  if you can...that is 

post-31004-0-30941400-1485913441_thumb.png

Oh and her cutiemark is this one: 

post-31004-0-84814300-1485913490.png

This is the first time I make a request to have my OC drawn so I dont know much about how this goes >.< but I would like to have a digitally colored version of her ^.^  if you can...that is 

attachicon.gifOC.png

Oh and her cutiemark is this one: 

attachicon.gifcutimark.png

Sure no problem I can draw her I will show you the sketch once done so you can see if you like it or want anything changed then I will digitally color it, but just so you know the coloring may take a while due to my tablet did recently go on me so I am in the process of getting a new one, but once I get one I will of course color your request.

Now just one question is there any poses you want her in or anything like that?

Sure I will give drawing armor on a pony a try I will pm you the sketch once done and then move onto coloring once you give the ok, but I won't be able to color it until I get a new tablet.

ok that would be great thank you 

Hey there. I might request a bit too much and if you don't want too, it's okay.

But could you maybe draw my OC Mesme Rize? He is a Lamiapony, half snake, half pony. I have numerous of drawings of him on my profile.

Hey there. I might request a bit too much and if you don't want too, it's okay.

But could you maybe draw my OC Mesme Rize? He is a Lamiapony, half snake, half pony. I have numerous of drawings of him on my profile.

Sure I don't mind drawing him at all he seems like a fun pony creature to draw is there any specific pose you'd like him in? and I will be showing you the sketch through a pm to see if you like it or if you want anything changed if that's ok with you and then I will move onto coloring once you ok the sketch my tablet is currently no longer working, but I am in the process of getting a new one so coloring may take a bit if you don't mind the wait.

Sure no problem I can draw her I will show you the sketch once done so you can see if you like it or want anything changed then I will digitally color it, but just so you know the coloring may take a while due to my tablet did recently go on me so I am in the process of getting a new one, but once I get one I will of course color your request.

Now just one question is there any poses you want her in or anything like that?

Oh! thank you so much! ^.^

Something like this maybe... (I just found this pic on google images so I dont take credit for it)

post-31004-0-25784000-1485914957_thumb.png

Edited by Violet_S

Sure I don't mind drawing him at all he seems like a fun pony creature to draw is there any specific pose you'd like him in? and I will be showing you the sketch through a pm to see if you like it or if you want anything changed if that's ok with you and then I will move onto coloring once you ok the sketch my tablet is currently no longer working, but I am in the process of getting a new one so coloring may take a bit if you don't mind the wait.

Thank you.

Just a standard snake pose, while his hypnotic eyes are glowing as he looks closely to the camera with a smile.

I don't mind the wait at all. ;)

Thank you.

Just a standard snake pose, while his hypnotic eyes are glowing as he looks closely to the camera with a smile.

I don't mind the wait at all. ;)

Your very welcome and will do I will show you the sketch once its done and the eye effect and everything will be in the coloring process it will be good practice for me since I am currently learning how to make better glowing effect.

Your very welcome and will do I will show you the sketch once its done and the eye effect and everything will be in the coloring process it will be good practice for me since I am currently learning how to make better glowing effect.

Wonderful, i hope that this drawing will be an enriching experience for you and i am very curious about the sketch. :)

Wonderful, i hope that this drawing will be an enriching experience for you and i am very curious about the sketch. :)

It will be a fun oc to draw and different I enjoy drawing peoples oc's I get to see and draw all sorts of different ponies and creatures and your oc will also give me a chance to learn how to make a scaly effect I will get to the sketch as soon as I can it may be a wait due to sketching others as well which I don't mind how many I get it will just be a small wait.

• 3 weeks later...