Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I will draw your oc (CLOSED)

chaosprincess

Can you draw my OC Lord Senvious with a sort of greyish crown with a blue crystal on it?

_mlp__lord_senvious__request__by_dj_neon

I do have 2 other request I have to complete just so you know it may take a while to complete, but why not I'm glad so many people like my art :fluttershy:  I just have a few questions for you 1. is the crown on his head or his cutie mark and as stupid as this question is where is the crystal set exactly? is it the front or elsewhere on the crown my apologies again for the dumb question 2. is there a specific pose you want and 3. if you have any other information you'd like to give just let me know I will be pming you the sketch before I move onto coloring.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have 2 other request I have to complete just so you know it may take a while to complete, but why not I'm glad so many people like my art :fluttershy:  I just have a few questions for you 1. is the crown on his head or his cutie mark and as stupid as this question is where is the crystal set exactly? is it the front or elsewhere on the crown my apologies again for the dumb question 2. is there a specific pose you want and 3. if you have any other information you'd like to give just let me know I will be pming you the sketch before I move onto coloring.

It is on his head, the crystal is on the front, and you can do whatever pose you want but I want him to have a thoughtful expression or a serious one. Thanks for accepting the request  :P

It is on his head, the crystal is on the front, and you can do whatever pose you want but I want him to have a thoughtful expression or a serious one. Thanks for accepting the request  :P

No problem and I will keep that in mind and thank you for answering the questions.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Hi I already have an OC but am looking for a more updated version. So to speak I guess. Here are some pics of my OC from imgur.

http://imgur.com/a/hKgjs

Now what I'm looking for is an OC just like these ones but in this orientation

sig-4703302.firebrand_by_xain_russell-d4

In other words I want to show both eyes in my new OC and also perhaps have a more defined muzzle or physique. To be honest I'm a rather short guy. 5 foot 5 inches. Taller than Snails but definitely NOT as tall as Shining Armor if you know what I mean.

Attached below is my cutie mark. Also to be fair a lot of my poses are rather awkward looking because they were made in that one devian art program. The thinking pose, crying pose, maybe a better inspired pose. I think the artist can come up with a few more poses if they feel the need to. 

I appreciate anytime any artist puts forth doing this request and I look forward to your work. 

Thank you for your time today. Have a great day!

I am so sorry it took so long, but finally got it done now I tried a new style of line art and coloring which I think turned out rather nice, but I do know the magic looks a little off it was not working with me, but I do hope you like it and I did change the books one with an A for adobe and I decided to place 3 musical notes on the other book well here it is I do hope you like it.

post-38560-0-49844000-1485194934_thumb.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

I am so sorry it took so long, but finally got it done now I tried a new style of line art and coloring which I think turned out rather nice, but I do know the magic looks a little off it was not working with me, but I do hope you like it and I did change the books one with an A for adobe and I decided to place 3 musical notes on the other book well here it is I do hope you like it.

could you perhaps use a much much lighter and opaque shade of red for the magic sparkles? The contrast is horrible.

Edited by TheWhiteBowser

could you perhaps use a much much lighter and opaque shade of read for the magic sparkles? The contrast is horrible.

She is trying a new style it may not be one you liked but at least she drew it and colored it for you. May I mention this was a free request. Also she is still learning how to use paint tool sai and I say thats pretty good for someone that is still new to it. But if you dont like it find someone else to draw it or the words if you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all come to mind as well. I mean I have to ask can you do any better?

Edited by PrincessOfCompassion

She is trying a new style it may not be one you liked but at least she drew it and colored it for you. May I mention this was a free request. Also she is still learning how to use paint tool sai and I say thats pretty good for someone that is still new to it. But if you dont like it find someone else to draw it or the words if you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all come to mind as well. I mean I have to ask can you do any better?

Oh wow geez... I'm all of a sudden getting crucified over suggesting a very minor tweak in the coloring. I've been in contact with this person for a long time now and I assure you I have told them that they are doing a fantastic job as an artist. And I know this is a free request. That doesn't mean it is immune to improvement. Lastly. I said nothing in my quote that was mean. I merely suggested an improvement on the aforementioned drawing. Please point to where I said something malicious because it sounds like you're just pointlessly painting me as a bad person. I don't appreciate that at all. I myself am an artist. And if I was doing a free request for someone I don't think I would mind making a simple color adjustment to the piece. I've talked with this person, her and I are on good terms. Why you have to make me sound like I have ill will against anyone is beyond me. 

Oh wow geez... I'm all of a sudden getting crucified over suggesting a very minor tweak in the coloring. I've been in contact with this person for a long time now and I assure you I have told them that they are doing a fantastic job as an artist. And I know this is a free request. That doesn't mean it is immune to improvement. Lastly. I said nothing in my quote that was mean. I merely suggested an improvement on the aforementioned drawing. Please point to where I said something malicious because it sounds like you're just pointlessly painting me as a bad person. I don't appreciate that at all. I myself am an artist. And if I was doing a free request for someone I don't think I would mind making a simple color adjustment to the piece. I've talked with this person, her and I are on good terms. Why you have to make me sound like I have ill will against anyone is beyond me. 

I didn't mean to sound rude but when you said the contrast was horrible that was pretty rude.

when you said the contrast was horrible that was rude.

... -_-

There are a billion other things that are much more rude to say about any piece of art in this world besides just "the contrast is horrible". Please bruh you have NO IDEA how harsh some people can be critiquing art. And we artists have to take everything in stride no matter how brutally honest it may be. Because that's how you get better.

I've been told much much more malicious and rude things about my pieces of art in the past and I didn't run away to a safe zone because of it. I worked harder and harder and got better and better. Now I'm a fulltime freelance video editor that spends every single dang day in Adobe Premiere. I don't even play video games anymore I'm so dedicated to my craft.

Next time try not to be so ignorant please. Thank you.

... -_-

There are a billion other things that are much more rude to say about any piece of art in this world besides just "the contrast is horrible". Please bruh you have NO IDEA how harsh some people can be critiquing art. And we artists have to take everything in stride no matter how brutally honest it may be. Because that's how you get better.

I've been told much much more malicious and rude things about my pieces of art in the past and I didn't run away to a safe zone because of it. I worked harder and harder and got better and better. Now I'm a fulltime freelance video editor that spends every single dang day in Adobe Premiere. I don't even play video games anymore I'm so dedicated to my craft.

Next time try not to be so ignorant please. Thank you.

One I know there is much more harsher things to be said about art it is a matter of wording it properly. Trust me I have been called many things or I have had many harsh thing said about my work. I am a artist as well and I do dedicate most my time and effort to learn how to draw digitally. I cant afford any of the expensive programs but I still try.  Two There is a thing called manners yes harsh things can be said but its also a matter of common courtesy. There are ways to word something without sounding rude. I am not trying to start anything or call you evil but you could have worded it differently. Third I'm not ignorant I would not appreciate it if you called me that.

One I know there is much more harsher things to be said about art it is a matter of wording it properly. Trust me I have been called many things or I have had many harsh thing said about my work. I am a artist as well and I do dedicate most my time and effort to learn how to draw digitally. If I did so I would probably lose my job.Two There is a thing called manners yes harsh things can be said but its also a matter of common courtesy. There are ways to word something without sounding rude. I am not trying to start anything or call you evil but you could have worded it differently. Third I'm not ignorant I would not appreciate it if you called me that.

I think people fail to realize something. The difference between ignorance and arrogance.

Ignorance is honestly harmless. It simply means you have no intuition about a certain topic or situation, so that when you try to act on it with assumption you will get yourself in trouble. It's simply a lack of knowledge, i.e. what we seem to be arguing over.

Arrogance is when someone purposefully picks on someone knowing full well they are sensitive to the topic or situation. Bullies are arrogant because they don't care to know who they hurt with their words or actions.

I was not trying to be arrogant, but I think it was ignorant of you to assume I was being arrogant. That's why I called you such a term.

Edited by TheWhiteBowser

I think people fail to realize something. The difference between ignorance and arrogance.

Ignorance is honestly harmless. It simply means you have no intuition about a certain topic or situation, so that when you try to act on it with assumption you will get yourself in trouble. It's simply a lack of knowledge, i.e. what we seem to be arguing over.

Arrogance is when someone purposefully picks on someone knowing full well they are sensitive to the topic or situation. Bullies are arrogant because they don't care to know who they hurt with their words or actions.

I was not trying to be arrogant, but I think it was ignorant of you to assume I was being arrogant. That's why I called you such a term

Listen I'm going to end it here. But please be careful of what you say to people. Some people out there don't have a thick skin like we do and will get discouraged rather easily especially if their still new to this kind of scene. Trust me when I was a beginner around 10 years ago words like that did deter me it made me stop doing art. It was only till recently I realized I couldn't let others what say about my art get to me and from there I got somewhat better.

could you perhaps use a much much lighter and opaque shade of red for the magic sparkles? The contrast is horrible.

I fixed the magic it is a lighter form and I added some sparkles to it to make it look like magic is being used I hope you like the result.

post-38560-0-45530400-1485211979_thumb.jpg

(edited)

Thank you. I love it. Keep up the good work

I'm glad you like it and I'm glad that it was fixed looking at it the red was overbearing, but I did get some tips from princessofcompassion she looks these things up all the time so she gave me some tips that she found that helped her so I ended up using those tips to make a better magic effect so it made it look more magical instead of a big red blob lol so now it looks like magic not like the show magic, but still looks a lot more like magic instead of a big red blob eating his horn and books lol I am still learning different techniques for magic and other effects sai has a lot to it so I'm still learning myself.

Edited by chaosprincess

Just thought you would like to see this. It's my new Youtube and Twitter header.

sig-4799968.PuG2Yc1.jpgsig-4799968.VUHHgJy.jpg

Thanks again for drawing my OC! :D

Your very welcome and thank you for adding my drawing onto your banner was not expecting to see it on a banner so thank you and the banner looks good.

aw how come its closed forever? you were getting better

I closed it due to at times I end up getting really busy so am unable to complete the request quickly so I feel bad making people wait so long for their request, but even if its closed people still leave requests which I check out and end up doing anyways and thank you I still have a lot to learn, but that's with anything.

(edited)

Is it opened again, could I post another request?

Yes it is open so go right ahead let me know what would you like.

Open again? :o

Could you do my OC?

sig-4802687.firestorm_by_flutterstephd-d

Yes it is and sure I will get started on your oc and does your oc have a cutie mark if so what is it?

Edited by chaosprincess

Can you do Kronos, my OC. He was originally drawn by Vampira Heart, but I wanna see you try to have a go at him:

photo-36045.jpg?_r=1470063056

Notes: He's got no cutie mark and yes, that's a gun on him and yes he's a cyborg. I really don't mind what you decide to draw him in.

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

Can you do Kronos, my OC. He was originally drawn by Vampira Heart, but I wanna see you try to have a go at him:

photo-36045.jpg?_r=1470063056

Notes: He's got no cutie mark and yes, that's a gun on him and yes he's a cyborg. I really don't mind what you decide to draw him in.

Sure I have never drawn anything robotic before so I'll give it a try and see what I can do.

Yes it is open so go right ahead let me know what would you like.

Yes it is and sure I will get started on your oc and does your oc have a cutie mark if so what is it?

Awesome! Thank you. No, she doesn't have a cutie mark.