Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I will draw your oc (CLOSED)

chaosprincess

Here is your request I do hope you like it if you want the background color changed at all just let me know and I apologize for the wait.

FINALLY I GET TO SEE MY OC IN THE NEW DESIGN FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! YYHHEEAA!!! Sorry I got a bit excited but still thanks very much for the artwork!!! :)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINALLY I GET TO SEE MY OC IN THE NEW DESIGN FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! YYHHEEAA!!! Sorry I got a bit excited but still thanks very much for the artwork!!! :)

Its no problem at all I'm really glad you like it :pinkie:  and I do apologize it took so long.

Hello everybody I want to thank all of you for your patience and I apologize for the people still waiting for their request I have just been really busy lately and unfortunately got sick :( , but I will be getting to them I will be trying to finish them all at once and get them posted I thank you again for your patience and I'm sorry.

Hello everybody I want to thank all of you for your patience and I apologize for the people still waiting for their request I have just been really busy lately and unfortunately got sick :( , but I will be getting to them I will be trying to finish them all at once and get them posted I thank you again for your patience and I'm sorry.

No pressure. Collage is enough for me already... :blink:  :scots:  :=:

No pressure. Collage is enough for me already... :blink:  :scots:  :=:

I just feel really bad leaving everybody hanging I did not forget its just been a tad rough and finding the energy while being sick to digitally color just has not been there, but I thank you for understanding and will be finishing it and if you don't mind me asking what are you going to college for?

I just feel really bad leaving everybody hanging I did not forget its just been a tad rough and finding the energy while being sick to digitally color just has not been there, but I thank you for understanding and will be finishing it and if you don't mind me asking what are you going to college for?

English.

English.

Ooo college must be a handful, but I plan on trying to finish 1 or 2 today not sure how many, but will try and get some done today

Oh, this looks lovely! Sure, why not :catface:

Here's a reference picture if ye decide to work on mine.

attachicon.gifimage.png

(If you want to add his cutiemark to yer drawing, and not his cape, it's in the link below :P)

Hello I do apologize it took so long, but here is your request I hope you like it, but if you want anything changed just let me know.

post-38560-0-88753100-1481649582_thumb.jpg

Ooo college must be a handful, but I plan on trying to finish 1 or 2 today not sure how many, but will try and get some done today

Hello I do apologize it took so long, but here is your request I hope you like it, but if you want anything changed just let me know.

College is a handful... And a pain in the rear... and in the neck...

Aww! Thank ye so much! :pinkie:

Absolutely love it :catface:

• 2 weeks later...

When you get the time, I would like for you to animate my OC.

He has a red and yellow horn, with a white and light blue mane and tail. His wings have armor over them, which is red on the edge, with a gold yellow hinge at the two joints, and white for the rest of the armor.

His lower legs has bands, each with a precious stone. His right foreleg has a ruby, as well as his left hind leg. His left foreleg has a yellow diamond, as well as his right hind leg. His coat is a light blue/white mixture, sorta striped, but not zebra. His eyes are the same color.

Since I (and him) like to listen to music a heck of a lot, he's wearing around his neck yellow over the ear earphones with red music notes.

The cutie mark I had in mind was a rainbow that's made out of fire, with seven flames sprouting from the top of it.

I also have the idea for a unique sword. It starts out narrow at the top, then widens out 3/4ths of the way down, then quickly narrows again, making it look like a wave from the side. 

Could you find some way to have him hold it in some way while flying, or have it sheathed in a golden scabbard with rubies, sapphires, and the like embedded in it? Seven jewels, to be exact.

Also, could you give him a slight smile?

And btw, he's a pretty tall stallion. Not the upper limit, but close.

I would like to thank you beforehand (beforehoof?) for doing this for me.

P.S: Could you also have him be included in a signature that includes a battle scene, but not being bloody? At least a drop or two, most likely three, to give a sense of realism and urgency. Thanks again.

Here is your request I do hope you like it I know the headphones look off I apologize for that and I know I did not add the cutie mark from the angle I drew it in it would have been hard to fit and it would have overlapped with the back markings so I do apologize for that I am not the best artist, but I hope you like it.

post-38560-0-10298400-1482544263_thumb.jpg

Here is your request I do hope you like it I know the headphones look off I apologize for that and I know I did not add the cutie mark from the angle I drew it in it would have been hard to fit and it would have overlapped with the back markings so I do apologize for that I am not the best artist, but I hope you like it.

Love it! :pinkie:  Nicely done, chaosprincess!  :fluttershy:

You still did great, though!

Thank you :) I'm glad you like the picture.

Hello! I understand you're closed (at least, that's what the title says)

But couldya add me to the list, once you're open again?

Thanks!

Yes I don't mind adding you just let me know what kind of pose you want if you want a specific one and if you want anything else added in.

Thank you :) I'm glad you like the picture.

Yes I don't mind adding you just let me know what kind of pose you want if you want a specific one and if you want anything else added in.

No problem! Have fun doing your thing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if ya can do Grace Melody, with her tail out or as a tattoo is fine, digital colored if that's alright

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/grace-melody-r9650

So sorry it took so long, but here is your request I tried a different way of outlining and coloring which is why it looks sketchy I outlined it with the paint brush and colored it by airbrushing I tried to get all the colors as close as I could I do apologize if any of the colors are off, but I hope you like it.

post-38560-0-85234000-1484497515_thumb.jpg