Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private College Love (private with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@,

She smirks and nods. "That's good to hear. Also having as much fodder as you can is essential for winning a prank war." She giggles as she receives his number and his dorm room. "Oh, I see. So you want to skip the date and have it be like that, huh? Well I'm happy to oblige if you are." Her giggles break out into a fit of laughter as she shes a deep blush on his face. "I was just kidding, darling. I promise, I'm not that type of woman. I just don't understand the women these days. Relationships were so much better back in the day, in my opinion. It's hard finding a true worthwhile partner anymore. I'm glad you turned out to be a respectful and kind adult."

She smiles as she hears about his little sister. "Wait, you mean little Tara? I think I remember watching her sometimes. She would always view me as a sister to her. I'm glad to know she approves of me." She blushes slightly as she felt Derek kiss her cheek. She could feel his soft lips touching her whiskers. She scrunched her nose as she smiles lovingly at him. She leans in and licks his cheek and nuzzles him. She could feel his hand on her shoulder as she placed her paw upon his hand. "I agree. I don't usually their food often, but it is good from time to time." She blushed at his affectionate words. "If they have anything fish related, then yes please. If not, then I'm good. Thank you for thinking of me, sweetie."

Tara nods as she was putting a board away. "I trust miss Kitty, without question. I remember she would watch me from time to time. Trustworthy is like her middle name." She giggles to herself. "I agree. I think I saw big bro putting on a few pounds these past few months. A good jog with Miss Kitty will do some good for him." She snickers a little as she falls to the ground holding her sides from laughing too hard. 

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Dynamo Pad

He smiles but also blushes at her touch and then shakes his head "I know what you mean Kitty, Shelly was just like you in that regards, neither of us understood the appeal of rushing right into intercourse, in our opinions, it would just serve to ruin the relationship in the long run" he says with a nod as he picks up another plate for Kitty and looks around for anything fish related, He piles up his plate with the same food from before then goes about getting some salmon and flounder for Kitty, as well as some varied Sushi to share with her. After placing their respective plates and bowls in their spots he goes to get some coffee "Want a coffee?" he asks

He then sits down again and smiles at her "Your fur is really soft by the way, don't be surprised if later on when it comes to cuddling, I fall asleep" he says with a slight blush and a nervous chuckle and shakes his head "Hope you like salmon and flounder, I got the sushi to share" he says as he begins to eat his seconds and then takes out his Psychology text books along with his note books, "also hope you don't mind if I do a bit of study while eating, got a bit to catch up on" he says, "Seeing as you knew my parents and know Zeke, you'd know that they always said that family, friends and a good education were essential to a good life, so I take my studies seriously" he says with a happy sparkle in his eyes, he nods "I remember, whenever Zeke and I went out to competitions and Tara was too little to tag along, he'd get you to babysit her, she absolutely adores you"

Zeke nods "Yes, she did look after you from time to time, and I am sure she is happy you approve of your brother dating her" he says with a soft sigh and smiles "Lucky boy really, the whole crew was head over heels in love with her, your father included, of course that was before your mother seduced him" he laughs with a soft sigh at the end "It's unfair that we all got to spend so much time with them and you so little time" he says as he looks at a photo of the crew and their respective partners with fondness.

@,

Kitty looks to him with a loving smile. "I'm glad to know you feel that way. That's very mature of you and Shelly to decide on back then." She smiles as he came back with food for him and her. "Her eyes gleam as she purred from seeing fish food. "This looks delicious. Thank you, sweetie. Also, yes on the coffee, if that's okay. Do you need me to pay you back, or make it up to you?" She asked with a curious look as her ears flickered.

She blushes softly and smiles warmly at him. "Thank you. I try to take care of myself and that includes keeping my fur soft and clean. I wouldn't be surprised, either. I do enjoy cuddling every now and then. Also salmon and flounder are some personal favorites of mine. I tend to eat healthy, but fish time and again isn't necessarily a bad thing, right?" She says as she beings to enjoy eating her fish. She nods proudly at him. "That's very good to hear. I may be an athletic teacher, but I do know an education is very important. You've got a good head on your shoulders. I know your parents would be proud of you. I also don't mind in case you have a test or something to prepare for. I also remember that. It was no trouble watching her. It would be cool seeing that little tyke again sometime." She says as she ate a piece of sushi. "This is really good. I'm glad you picked some food up for the both of us." She smiled appreciatively.

Tara stood up from the floor after containing her laughter. She continued on putting the boards away. She looked back and giggled at her uncles remark. "I remember mommy telling me that. She said she would have kicked his butt if he didn't ask her out." She smiled sadly as she walked over to her uncle and gave him a tight hug. "You don't have to apologize. I got to spend enough time with my mom and dad. I love them just like I love you and big bro. I'm glad I have you two and Miss Kitty with me now. So it's okay." She kisses his cheek and returned to finish putting away the stock.

(edited)

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek nods as he chews on his pencil for a little while he was in thought "Ah, that makes sense" he says to himself as he puts down his notes then smiles at her "We didn't actually get to go on our first date, we had been best friends since grade school, but when we finally decided to go further, it was too late. She died on the night we were supposed to go out" he says with a soft sigh and then shakes his head.

After writing down some more notes, he picks up a piece of crab sushi and smiles at her "I love sushi, Crab is my favorite" he says and eats it then picks up another one "say aah" he says with a chuckle, holding it up for her. He nods "I'm sure she'd love to see you again as well" he smiles and after Kitty ate the bit of sushi, he starts to tap his foot to a song he liked and was kind of stuck in his head. He smiles at her "No need to pay me back, everything is paid for by the sponsorship"

Zeke chuckles and hugs her "That's very grown up of you Tara, I know your mum and dad would be proud of you, I know Derek and I are" he says as he sees a customer walk in, it was actually one of the skate crew "Hey Lou, been a while, need a new board? Just got a new shipment in"

Edited by Platinum Gear

@,

Kitty frowns as she sees him remembering a sad time. "I'm sorry, sweetie. I hope I'm not making you feel sad when remembering anything." She smiled and nods in agreement. "I know what you mean. Honestly, I don't think I've ever tried sushi before. Crab is good, but I do like lobster a lot." 

She sees Derek holding out food for her and she smiles warmly. "Ahh." She takes the food from his hand and starts eating it. She then licks the taste of sushi from his fingers and smiled sheepishly. She hears him tap his food and it sounded like a sort of song. "Is that a song from somewhere? What kind of song is it?" She asks with a curious look. 

Tara nods as she finishes putting the last bit of stock away. She smiles widely and nods at the praise given to her. Just then a member of the skate crew, Lou, entered the place. "Hey there Zeke. Yeah, it definitely has been. Listen, I kind of need a new board. I was pulling this crazy trick and the board couldn't hold the pressure of the impact. It kind of broke in half." He shows the busted board to Zeke. "I'm going to need a sturdy board of some sorts. Got anything in mind? Also can we hold a vigil later from yet another lost board?" He looks down sadly at his fallen board companion. 

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek smiles "It's okay Kitty,I also remember the good times I spent with her, so it's balanced out" he says with a blush as she licks the taste from his fingers. He smiles at her once more "Crab and Lobster are both good, I mean they are both shellfish, but one is more expensive than the other" he explains and smiles at her "Getting a little frisky there weren't we?" he asks with a chuckle and shakes his head.

He finishes tapping his hoof and smiles at her "It's called Rose Tattoo by the Dropkick Murphys, kind of a Irish Punk band" he says as he flips through his phone to find the song to let her listen to it. "It's one of my favorite songs to skate to" he says and leans over to kiss her cheek "who would have thought that me transferring universities would result in me dating the most beautiful fur there is" he says and winks at her as he goes back to his studies.

Zeke nods "Sure thing, and isn't that the second board this month?" he asks and shakes his head "Oh hey, you remember the furball? Kitty?" he asks with a grin

@,

She smiles and sighs in relief. "That's good. Being shy and kind seem to fit you well. Being sad just doesn't seem to work well with you at all. Also I can see what you mean, but both are good no matter what." She gains a small blush as she giggles from his earlier remark. "Maybe I am, or maybe I'm not." She smirks "When I took the food from your hand, I could still smell the scent of sushi on your hands. It tasted even better because I'm eating with you, sweetie."

She takes the phone from him and hold it up to her ear to listen to the song. "That's actually a pretty catchy song. It feels like you're on an adventure when listening to music." She says as she swishes her tail back and forth to the beat. Her eyes widened slightly as she felt Derek kiss her cheek. "You little sneak. If I didn't know better, I'd say you wanted me to listen to the song to get a kiss from me." She smirked as she nuzzled him lovingly. She smiled warmly at him as she leaned in and licked his cheek. She leans back and looks down while twirling a finger through her hair. "I-I don't think I'm that beautiful, but I'm glad you think so." She looks up and smiles at him.

Lou chuckles as he rubs the back of his neck. "Yeah, that's my bad. Getting a trick is a pain. Especially when your precious board decides to give out on you. I was hoping my board would last me longer that that. Unfortunately, that isn't the case on this one." His eyes widened as he smiles at the old mane. "Oh yeah. That old furball. I haven't heard from her since she was a part of the skate crew. Did you see her? How has she been? What's she been up to?" He asked each question in rapid succession.

@@Dynamo Pad,

He grins "And you licking the remnants of the sushi off of my fingers wasn't a sneaky move? Along with what you just said.." he laughs and smiles at her then winks then sighs a little "Well I honestly think you are the most beautiful fur I know, on par with Shelly, if not more so" he says as he opens his book to a page and smiles "Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection ("I love my mother") to pleasure ("I loved that meal"). It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment.[1] It can also be a virtue representing human kindness, compassion, and affection—"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another".[2] It may also describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one's self or animals.[3]." he quotes from the passage about love, he then smiles up at her "Does that sound about right?" he asks, noticing her tail swaying and couldn't help but smile at it, "Careful, I might end up brushing your beautiful tail" he laughs

Zeke chuckles "She's now teaching athletics and gym at the newest College that opened up, it's the one I got Derek transferred to..oh and speaking of which, they're both dating each other now..lucky dog" he says with a chuckle and shakes his head "As for your board, these ones would be best they're a bit thicker and I've been told they last longer" he says, showing him the various boards "And the vigil, yeah sure we can do that"

@,

She giggles at his remark and smirks at him. "Touche, sweetie. You've got me there on that one." She smiled warmly and lovingly at him. "I'm glad you think that way about me. You're just handsome, sweet and kind. Those are things I really do like about you." She says while listening to him as he reads off a definition from his book. She could feel her tail swaying as he listed off each example. "That is exactly right, sweetie. There are many different types of love. The last one completely describes how we feel about each other. No question about it." She shakes her head with a smile. She looks at him with a playful smirk on her face. "As long as you don't shave my fur off like your friend, then I wouldn't mind you brushing my tail." She places a paw over her mouth as she burst into another fit of giggling. Her expression completely changed as she gained a neutral look on her face. "About the kissing earlier. I just wanted to let you know something. While I'm okay with kissing and all those other things, I do want to make a rule for us. No things like kissing on the lips and such while in school. We do have to keep the teacher and student roles professionally. Outside of school however, that's completely different." She smiled slightly as she gave him a wink. 

Lou smirks as he shakes his head. "That furball was actually able to do it. I remember her saying she wanted to be an athletic teacher and now she has. Good for her." He smiles as his eyes widened and his jaw dropped in shock. "A-Are you serious!?" Seeing Zeke's nod, he whistled. "Who would've thought that she out of all people would go after you nephew. He's definitely one lucky kid. He's found someone truly special to him." He then notices the boards that Zeke was showing him and nods. "I think I might try those. At least they're more durable and can work better." He then places a hand on Zeke's shoulder with a smile and an appreciative look. "Thanks, man. I truly appreciate it. We can get Derek, Kitty and the others in this vigil. They should all know the pain of losing your skateboard."

@@Dynamo Pad,

He smiles as she takes his hand and nods, "It does sound like us," he says then nods to her condition and smiles "Of course, I understand that completely Kitty, in fact, Shelly and I had set out very similar rules before" he says and smiles wider "Well thank you miss Leery, I am glad you think those things of me, and do not worry, my pranks are limited to my room and teammates" he says with a soft and warm smile, eating another bit of sushi and looks at her, "You have a lovely purr by the way" he says then goes to another part of his psycholgy book,this time about animals and reads this passage "Recent research has shown that the soothing sounds of a kitty can aid your body in a number of ways, greatly counteracting any heartache that comes from your cat ignoring you. Cats are able to heal because their purrs fluctuate between 20-140 Hz, a frequency range which has been proven to be medically therapeutic.

These perfect purrs help lower stress and blood pressure. Studies also show that cat owners are about 40% less likely to have a heart attack than those sans felines.

A cat's purr can help their owner's body and their own at the same time. Purrs cut down on the effects of dyspnea, which is difficulty breathing, in both humans and cats."
he chuckles "I'm inclined to agree, when you nuzzled me and purred like that, it helped ease my sadness about Shelly and my parents" he says with a soft smile.

Zeke nods "Yep, But it is believable, I mean she was one of the closest to his parents, and I'm glad for him, after he lost Shelly, we all were worried he'd never be able to move on" he says, as it was widely known within the crew that Derek and Shelly were very close and that Shelly had overdosed on the steroids, in fact, the whole team put in together to help Derek transfer and settle in. "I think they might have a date tonight though, Tara should be able to come, I'll get her to contact the others.." he says then shouts out "HEY T! CAN YOU CALL THE GUYS AND GIRLS? LET THEM KNOW THERE'S GONNA BE A VIGIL FOR LOU'S OLD BOARD?" he shouts as she was out the back playing. He nods as he looks at the boards "Normally these'd be over four hundred, but with the team discount and the friends discount that takes it to 250, plus its a special occasion, I'll take another fifty off, do you want new trucks and wheels too?"

@,

She smiles with a slight blush as he takes her hand in his She nods at his remark. "I'm really glad you feel that way. That's the only rule I can think of at the moment, but I think there will be more. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it." She places his hand on her cheeks as he rubbed her whiskers. She purred happily from the touch to her whiskers. "Thank you sweetie. I'm glad to know the pranks are to teammates and friends. Maybe I can help you in some of them sometime." She smirked at the idea of pranks. She blushed and looked away slightly from his praise. "Thank you. No one has ever said that to me, really." She then stares at him as he reads a passage from a book he has She smiles at him warmly and lovingly. "I knew some things about that, but never about a purr. I thought it was just a normal purr. I'm glad to know a purr is that special. I'm also glad my purring helped you, sweetie." She gave a sly smirk. "Maybe I can purr a little more often." She purred once more as she nuzzled him.

Lou nods and smiles. "That's true. She was always the closest to his parents. I'm glad the kid was able to move on. I guess all that help we had really paid off. I hope the date goes well for them. They both deserve that happiness everyone desires." He gets out his wallet and hands him the amount for the board. "Thanks bro. Nah I"m good on the wheels and all that. I gotta first see if the board works well first. I don't want to spend extra on a board then have it break...again.." He chuckles as he takes his board for a spin.

Tara was playing on the swings when she heard her uncle call out to her. "Okay Uncle! Can do!" She yells back as she begins calling up everyone in the skate crew.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek smiles and gently pets her fur, he blushes as well  and smiles "I'd like for you to purr more often around me," he says as he packs up his books and finishes his breakfast, packing up the rest of the sushi for the tour, he looks at her "Like I said, I take my studies seriously, and well as much I'd love more affection at school, it would probably distract me, which is one of the reasons why I agree." he says and chuckles "Well a fur would know best how to prank another fur" he then stands up "How about that tour? There's some time before lunch and we can eat together again and then well..I have classes" he says as he holds out his hand to help her up.

Zeke nods "That's true , think I might join you, looks like it's going to be a slow day" he says as he grabs his board from behind the counter and sighs happily as he sees the picture of everyone "I miss those days, Xavier and Sherry were my best friends" he says as he then calls out to Tara once more "When you're done T, could you watch over the store? I'm going out with Lou for a bit!?"

@,

Kitty smiles as she accepts his hand and stands up. "I'd be happy to oblige to your request, darling. I do agree with you and we can be more affectionate after classes. Besides, we can be affectionate all we want when we go on our little date." She smirks as she leads him through the halls while giving him the tour. She nods at his remark. "I never knew a fur would know how to prank another fur, but I think I can see what you mean. Maybe I'll give it a chance sometime. After a good hour of showing him around, the ended up back at the cafeteria." I hope I was able to help you on your tour. Every room and area from the gym to all the other buildings are to your knowledge. I hope I was of assistance for you." She says while twirling her finger through her hair.

Lou nods with a smile. "That sounds good to me. It'll give me a chance for you to see how I handle with the board." He smiles sadly as he notices his friend looking at the photo. He walks over and places his hand on Zeke's shoulder. "We all do, buddy. Their in a better place and we've all gotten closer to each other since then." He says as he starts to head out of the store. After making the calls to the other skaters, she puts her phone away and nods. "Okay will do. Just don't blame me if the store blows up or something, uncle." She giggles as she heads into the store and prepares for potential customers. 

@@Dynamo Pad

He smiles and nods, taking her hands in his "Very helpful love, thank you" he says as he leans in and kisses her cheek softly, as well as gently kissing her whiskers "Shall we have lunch before we part ways until tonight?" he asks as he begins to stand in line "And don't worry about paying, everything is paid for by the sponsorship remember" he says as he begins piling his plate up with pasta, lasagna, pizza, dismims, spring rolls and nuggets. "Mmm this looks delicious..not as delicious as you, beautiful" he says with a laugh and a wink.

Zeke chuckles "I trust you T" he says as he and Lou go to the skatepark out the back and he drops his board "Just like old times, we really ought to get Kitty back down here sometime though, get the old crew together, Derek's birthday is coming up" he states

@@Orange Sparks,

She smiles and blushes slightly as Derek hold her hand. She purrs softly as he kissed her cheek and whiskers. "Sure. I've got a few classes to teach afterwards, but I'd love to spend more time with you." She says as she joins him in line. She picks out pizza, flounder, some fries and water for her plate. After paying for her food she joins him at the table. "Oh okay, but still. I want to pay for things too. I appreciate what you've done so far." She giggles and smirks. "Sorry, but I'm not on the menu, sweetie." She laughs and returns the wink.

"See you later, Uncle" She calls out as Zeke and Lou exit the back of the store. Lou begins to skate and does a few flips on his board. "You got that right. We got to see if Kitty still has her old moves as a skater. I'm down with that. Just about a week or two away, I believe?" He says as he jumps and grinds the back of a bench and sticks the landing. "This board is doing good so far." He says as he smiles contentedly.  

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek smiles "Not yet anyway" he teases as they find a table and sits down, he looks at his planner and chuckles "well what do you know, my first class is Athletics" he says with a smile "Don't go easy on me, just because we're dating now, okay?" he says with a happy gleam in his eyes, a gleam that most people hadn't seen since before Shelly passed away. He starts on his pizza and smiles at her, he noticed her ear flicker and whiskers twitch "You're just so adorable when you do that, you know that, don't you?" he says lovingly.

Zeke nods "I'm sure she does, if she doesn't then I'm sure Derek will teach her some new tricks" he says as he pulls of a 360 backflip and nose grab "Still got it" he says as he lands it and smiles at Lou "I know Tara would love to see her again" he chuckles

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty smiles happily. "That's great to hear. I promise not to go easy on you during class. Though I probably wouldn't have to worry. You seem very athletic being a skateboarder and all. The other students...that's another story." She sighs while shaking her head. She takes a bite of her flounder, which causes her ears and whiskers to twitch. As she heard his praise, she blushes while looking down at the table slightly. "I don't think I'm that adorable. I can honestly say you are very handsome, sweetie. The gleam in your eyes makes them stand out. I could get lost in your eyes forever." She says while staring lovingly into his eyes.

Lou nods while pulling some ollies on his board. "You've got a point there. Derek was always the best when it came to making up new moves. Some claimed him to be a genius. One day I think he'll be the new leader of the skate crew." He says as he pulls the same 360 back flip to nose grab trick as Zeke. "Yes! The good old follow you up. You've still got the moves, my friend. I think Tara would love that too. The two sisters reunite, even though they aren't technically sisters." He chuckles as he see a stairwell rail and grinds the Stair rail. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek smiles "Well when you flick your ears and twitch your cute little nose and whiskers, it melts my heart with adorableness" he giggles somewhat and smiles once more "and thank you Kitty, I mean yeah, I've had a few girls ask me out, I wouldn't be surprised if those girls I saw earlier today will be jealous of either of us, but eh, they're a little too..giggly and flighty, not really my type. They didn't seem the type I could take to cheer me on at a skate comp or go swing dancing with" he says "you on the other hand..or should I say paw.." he chuckles at his pun, "I can take you to both" he says as he checks his phone, he had texted the restaurant and he smiles "We're lucky, the place I have in mind had a spot left for me...hope you've got a nice dress" he says with a smile.

Zeke nods "That wouldn't surprise me either, though I'm sure he'd focus on Kitty and his career as a Psychologist or Psychiatrist more" he says and smiles, holding his board, "also T is getting better at her skating too, I'm quite proud of her" he says and sighs a little "She's getting to the stage where boys are noticing her" he says with a shake of his head "Though I think she'd be more fond of a fur, one in particular"

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty blushes and smiles while her ears and whiskers flicked once more. "Aw. T-Thank you sweetie." A tiny blush appeared on her cheeks. "Your welcome and I understand." She takes a bite of her pizza and folds her paws together. She rests her head upon her folded paws. "They don't seem like the girls who would like that stuff. A girl who is somewhat tomboyish and can still be a girl is something you could be looking for." She looks up to face Derek slightly. "I'm glad I fit that description very well." She smirks with a giggles at his pun. I'm definitely down for both. "I'd like that a lot. I would gladly cheer for you both and with a dance like you did before, how could I not?" She giggles once more and nods. "I sure do. I only keep my dress for special occasion. "

Lou nods with a smile. "That's true. That was what he called his passion when he was growing up. Always a focus on the mind. It seems like a perfect fit for him." After a bit more skating he came to a stop and grabbed his board. "I really do like the board. All the tricks I've been doing and not on a scratch on it. I've seen how Tara skates and she isn't half bad. Ever thought of inviting her to the skate crew after she trains some more? "He asks as his eyebrows raise in curiosity. "Oh, really? Who is she interested in? Also I understand how you feel, but everyone has to grow up eventually. I'm sure she'll be fine. She has a great uncle to look out for her." He says as he smiled and laughed. 

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek smiles "Well I'd say our first date together is a pretty special occasion, don't you? Hell even just this now, it's very special to me" he says with a smile and kisses her cheek once more as he holds her paws in his hands and he strokes the top of her paws with his thumb, "i really enjoyed that dance too, it was..the happiest I felt in a long time...well apart from when you agreed to go out on a date with me" he says he then notices one of the girls coming up to him. "O-oh hello there, is there something I can do for you?" he asks

The girl was the arctic wolf, she blushes and giggles "aaw, that's so sweet, miss Kitty finally found a boyfriend" she says "You're Derek right?" she asks and Derek nods "Y-your uncle.. who is quite handsome.." she softly whispers the last part "Asked me to give this to you" she says as she hands Derek an envelope. "w-well I guess I'll see you around" she giggles and skips off happily

"Well she seems nice, I think she was one of the girls I saw earlier, and she has a crush on Zeke" he chuckles and opens the envelope, inside was a letter that read "Was going to give this to you at your high school graduation and sponsorship but with everything that was going on, I near forgot and well here we are..Treat her well, as she cost me a mint and be sure to treat that feisty feline well as well..your gift is in the parking lot. Love, Uncle Zeke and the team" and then a pair of car keys drop out of the envelope onto the table and Derek looks at them, there was a keychain and it had a inscription with Derek and kittyanna's names on a love heart  engraved on it. He blushes and stands up "Shall we go see what this gift is then resume lunch?"

Zeke chuckles "Well she hasn't met him yet but I have, a fur named Devin, he's Derek's roommate and one of his teammates on the skateteam" he says and smiles "Of course, it'd be a family thing" he says then looks around with a sigh "I must admit, the little arctic wolf girl I got to give the letter and keys to was rather cute, very soft and fluffy too..I think she might have a crush on me"

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty smiles and nods. She blushes as she felt Derek kiss her cheek and takes her paw in his hand. "I agree. This date, the dance, and even now. It's all so special to me too." She nuzzled his cheek before kissing it and purrs. She sees the arctic wolf walk up to them and hands Zeke a package. She blushes from the praise, but tries to act professional.

After the arctic wolf girl left, she smiled slightly and nods. "She was pretty nice. It's pretty cute that she has a crush on Zeke." As she saw the keys fall out of the envelope, her blush deepened as she saw the keychain with their initials. She watched as Derek stood up as her ears twitched from his remark. "Okay. Then we can resume lunch and head off to our class together." She says as she stood up herself and walked with him to the parking lot.

Lou nods as they walked back to the shop. "I know that fur anywhere. He's a pretty good skateboarder and he's quite the prankster." He smiles as he starts chuckling. "I think they would make a nice couple. She just has to meet him first. Also I couldn't help but notice you blushing a little at the arctic wolf girl." He chuckles once again. "The way you described her it sounds like you have a crush on her. Do you like her?" 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek smiles as he walks to carpark with Kitty, holding her paw as they walked. He looks at the letter again "He says it's in 32D on the third floor" he says as the climb the stairs to the third level and find their way to the spot, what he saw made his jaw drop. His uncle had gotten him a straight black 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Z51 3Lt with red leather exterior. "T-this.." he says as he runs a gentle hand over the finish "Is..amazing" he says "It must have cost him a fortune.." he was nearly at a loss for words. "Well uh..at least we have a classy ride for when we go out" he says with a soft chuckle. He then looks to Kitty "Kitty, I know we have that rule but..." he pulls her in and kisses her deeply, holding her close and pressing their chests together. After breaking the kiss he smiles "I really love you," he says as he gently strokes her hair, ears and fur.

Zeke chuckles "if anyone call pull that fur's tail to get him to behave, Tara and Kitty can" he says and smiles but shakes his head "She is cute, very soft and fluffy too but..I suppose I could convert her to be a skater" he says with a laugh.

Meanwhile Jenny was drawing in her sketchbook, she was drawing Zeke with love hearts around him and sighs.

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty smiles as Derek holds her hand while walking to the car park. As they found the car, Kitty's jaw dropped slightly at the Corvette. "Now that's what I call driving in style. Your uncle must have had this for a while and kept it a secret." She giggled as she saw his reaction to the new car. "No matter what kind of car you had, I'll go anywhere with you, sweetie. Tonight seems like it's going to be a lot of fun." She says as she hears his remark and is surprised by his sudden action. She slowly closes her eyes and returns the kiss. She wraps her arms around him and pulls him closer to her. After breaking the kiss, she smiled and blushed at his words. "I-I love you too, Derek and it's okay. No one is in the car part at the moment, so a kiss isn't so bad." She smirks as she pulls him back in and kisses him deeply. After a few minutes, she pulls back from the kiss and smiles softly. "We just met and you already have my heart pounding like a drum. You make me feel so happy, Derek." She nuzzles his neck and pulls him into a hug. She sighs happily as he scratches her hair, ears and fur.

Lou laughs at the idea. "I can see them whipping that boy into shape. Tara will have him wrapped around her finger by the end of the week. Just depends on when they become a couple, but still." He chuckles at his friend. "I think you should see where it goes. You never know what could happen, my friend. Also it's not easy being a skater. You have to have that inner skater in your soul. If you don't have that, then being a skater is impossible." He shakes his head as they continue back to the shop.  

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek smiles and returns the second kiss, still holding her close. He sighs when the kiss was broken and nods "I can honestly say the same about you my love, I will never forget Shelly, but you hold a bigger part of my heart now" he says as he still looks at the car "I still can't believe it, this is really...I mean..wow" he holds Kitty close and smiles "Today just keeps getting and better"

Zeke chuckles "I wouldn't be surprised if he came into the store today, from what I saw, his old board needed an upgrade" he says and as they walk in, he sees Devin walk in "Let's stay back, see how things go" he chuckles "As for Jenny...I guess there's no harm in trying"

Devin walks in with his old board and whistles at the display of boards, hoodies, caps, wheels, trucks, bearings etc... "So this is where that lucky dog lives" he says to himself

Jenny sighs "As if he'd even notice me" she says to herself as she begins to cuddle her tail, she then sees one of her friends looking at her "W-what? I'm allowed to crush on an older man aren't I? I mean, so many girls crush on older celebrities, don't they?"

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty smiles as more tears welled up in her eyes. She wipes them away as she nuzzles Derek while purring. "You hold a part of my heart too, my love. I'm so happy that you got yourself a new car." She felt Derek pull her close to him and she sighs in content. "It's going to get even better when we have athletics class and our date tonight, baby." She says as she looks at the time on her watch. "Come along, sweetie. We should finish lunch and then head to class. Don't want you to be malnourished and being late for class." She smiles as she takes his hand in her paw and walks back to the cafeteria. Her ears and tail twitching as they walk. 

Lou chuckles and nods. "I think I remember him saying in the last skate group get together that he needed an upgrade. He's been busy with college so he hasn't had time to upgrade. Now would be a good time." He says as the enter the shop to see Devin in the shop himself. "Well I'll be a monkey's uncle. Did you call that or what, buddy?" He nods and turns the other way, glancing back every now and then. "Sounds like a plan. This is something I need to see. Also I think it's good to give it a try. Is there any doubt in wanting to go out with her?" He asks with concern for his friend.

Tara rests her hands under chin as she leans on the counter. Business was slow for the time being, which gave her time to think. 'I wonder how big bro and Miss Kitty are doing? I hope they are happy together.' She thinks with a smile. Her smile suddenly turns to a frown as blush made it's way to her face. 'I wonder if Devin would like me. I hope I can meet him and see how he feels about me.' She was brought out of her thoughts when she heard a voice from within the store. She had a big blush on her cheeks as she saw the boy fur in question. She stopped leaning on the counter and tried to act as professional as possible. "H-Hello there. W-Welcome to the legal guardian skate shop. My n-name is Tara. My u-uncle Zeke is out at the moment, but should be back soon. C-Can I help you, m-mister...?" She mentally scolded herself on her stuttering. 

Gabby, the fox fur and Jenny's best friend, looked at her as her ears dropped with an eyebrow raised. "I mean, I guess that's true when you think about it. Still, why this guy? What does he have that other men don't?" She asks as she leans down and looks at the guy who has her best friend's attention. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad