Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Love in the Air

Storm Spark

2 Days later...

Flying north for 2 days had been hard but he got more time to buy for his friends...

"My-My wings.....AAGGGGHHH!!!.........Got to get to town..."

3 hours later he touched down into ponyville and looked for his friends

Mask leg briefly twitches

"Zzz... I am not... spinelegs..."

"GAH!" Mask quickly awoke and stood to his hooves

"Great help," Croaks said to no one on particular.

He kept looking among the rubble.

Candy nodded and walked off looking ponys homes "hello?" she called out.

Since the first day of the disaster, Mask had gone back to his house, only to find that in the commotion, it had been broken into. miraculously, his painting and most of his disguises had been left behind. However, all of his money was gone. Much swearing followed.

After a while of searching, Croaks only found a few ponies around. None of which were the artist or anybody else he knew.

He was going back to his house when he realized that he had forgotten something; he had no house. Not anymore, at least.

He then remembered the door in his basement; that might lead them somewhere

Candy went back to her, the 2nd floor had been blown away. "Well at lest i have the bottom half" She muttered. She found all the ponies should none of them was one she'd met eailier that week. She sighed and looked up at the sky "Its been two days... and i havn't found any lead"she muttered and looked at the floor. "I still hope you come back"

"Candy! CANDY! Where are you!?"

Storm Spark just touched down in ponyville. His body was covered in grim and filth from the quality of the air he flew through and most of his muscles, ligaments, and tendons, were either torn or pulled.

"Candy! I....managed to slow him down...but.."

Storm Spark blacked out in the middle of the street...

Candy’s ear twitch she ran to passed out pony. She bend down with next to him "I’m so... sorry i couldn't find the elements" she said putting her head down by his so it was just a whisper. She felt breath on her face and her eyes grew and she smiled "Oh... your alive" she said happily. She ran to her house and got water and started to clean him up "don't worry, we could still find them" she sighed. This part of Candy was never seen, the giving up hope. She shook her head and looked at Mask and nodded “It will always come back”

Candy’s ear twitch she ran to passed out pony. She bend down with next to him "I’m so... sorry i couldn't find the elements" she said putting her head down by his so it was just a whisper. She felt breath on her face and her eyes grew and she smiled "Oh... your alive" she said happily. She ran to her house and got water and started to clean him up "don't worry, we could still find them" she sighed. This part of Candy was never seen, the giving up hope. She shook her head and looked at Mask and nodded “It will always come back”

Coming to, Storm Spark realized his surroundings as Candy's home.

"Wha--Candy?" he said in a beat-up voice."Thank Celestia.....It was my counter part. I-I had to fight him head-to-head on my own...He was only using half of his full power and he beat the hell out of me....If he had gotten his hands on you I don't know what I would've done....."

"H-hey Candy...Look....You....You got your cutie mark..."

"I-I can't really see it. My vision is blurred. What is it of?"

Candy looked at and smiled. "It's a heart with stars around it"she put her horn to storms body. She tried to do a basic healing spell "I'm sorry i still only know basic healing... it wont do much but numb it..." she sighed.

(edited)

"Great. No. I mean it. I'm THRILLED that that smoke mon- You know what!? We don't even know if its smoke! That could thing could be made of bucking neurotoxin! (Now I remember why I'm wearing this mask) What did Ponyville do to deserve this again!?"

"This is all because of him!" Mask said, as he gestured toward Storm. "I'm sure the rest of the town would agree that we could probably use one less citizen in this establishment..." Mask said. With an air of extreme anger, he stormed off in no particular direction.

Mask appeared from around the corner, brandishing a hatchet with magic. Upon seeing Storm, he shouted "There he is!". As he walked toward him, an angry mob of a hundred or so ponies, also brandishing torches and various sharp objects, followed him around the corner, shouting angrily about destroyed homes and dead friends or relatives.

Edited by evilcorgi

(edited)
Ana woke up the next day not sure what the hay happened to her..."Oh...what happened to me, eh? Last thing I remembered was talking to a customer." Edited by Crystal Sparkle

Mask almost stopped. Was that Ana he just heard? No. Of course it wasn't. Hallucinations are the fist symptom of thousands of poisonous gasses, any of which that monster could have been made of. The monster that Storm caused!!

Still coughing up blood, Storm Spark flew off of the bed and into the air....

"*Hack* Mask...I trusted you..."

"Candy, your fine at magic but I think magic is beyond able to heal my wounds.."