Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Love in the Air

Storm Spark

Candy kissed the top of Storms head "I'm not going to let you die" she said. She looked around "Stop! If we put all this effort in fighting that thing" she shouted. She looked at it "Nopony will have to die!"

(edited)

Croaks saw a mob marching to where he saw Storm touchdown. That must be what he meant by "run out of town." he thought.

He ran over to them, seeing the commotion. He also saw the artist from before, as well as Storm and Candy.

Standing in front of Mask, he said, "What's wrong with you? The guy flies for two days trying to save everyone and you send a mob after him?"

Croaks ran over to Storm to help out.

Edited by Pilot (Croaks)

(edited)

"Ok, does anypony know who Ana is? Ok, she's who I ment! This disguise is pretty pointless now. Everypony knows I'm not the one in the front..."

Edited by evilcorgi

Candy sighed and looked at everypony "We need to stop this now this is going no were" She looked up and the sky. Hoping the other ponies would look to "Look we are fighting a fight that’s pointless while that thing is coming towards us!" She shouted.

"Well I- hold on." Mask walked to the front of the mob and told his stand in to take up the back "There. I don't really, but she didn't do anything. Honestly, I'd just stop the mob here, but... that's uh... no longer an option."

"... Did you just use a giant key to shoot a laser at a giant neurotoxin snake? *Sigh* Ok..."

The mob, coming to their senses, began to move towards Storm. "Wait! Why are you- oomph!" The mob had decided that Mask was no longer the leader, and someone took the liberty to club him over the head with a stick of some sort. "Uh... Now that as uncall- oomph! Stop that!"

Croaks saw the mob advancing towards Storm and Candy, as one clubbed Mask over the head. As they were trampling him, Croaks flew into action.

He flew in and picked Mask up, pulling him out of the storming crowd. He heaved and yanked him out until he finally brought him out near the others.

"We have to go," said Croaks, "the mob's getting closer, and I don't think it's for a hug."

In a fit or heroicism Ana jumped in front of the mob, "Now don't you think, this had gotten a little to far, eh?" She shouted. "It's not all his fault, he couldn't help it!"

Candy flashed a glance she looked at the bubble she put up "it's not going to be strong enough" she sighed. She looked around she put her magic to his keyblade. "I hope this does some good" she whispered, she put all her magic power into the beam of light before passing out.

"S-shit. I apoligise in advance people!"

He pointed his keyblade at the mob and shot a ray of light out at the crowd.

When it hit the mob it mob froze in time. Completely still.

There. That should keep them down for now.

Storm Suddenly hit the ground and started to throw up even more blood than before.

Still throwing up more blood he manged to sputter out,"*Huck* nnnfff.....well, not really but this might help."

He turned his keyblade around and thrust it into his cheast. "Ahh!" he cried out in pain.

HE took the keyblade out of his chest and his body was absorbed in light as his wounds were healed, including the wounds of those around him.

With a breathless sigh he passed out with the keyblade disappearing from his hand.