Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Love in the Air

Storm Spark

(edited)

"Oh, cool!" he said, putting his hoof down "OW!" Mask looked at his hoof. A railroad spike had healed into his hoof. "Oh, ok, who's the dip-shit who showed up with a bucking railroad spike!?" he said looking at the frozen mob.

Edited by evilcorgi

Storm didn't respond, to candy as he was still unconcious.

Also, all of the buildings were fixed and stood just as they were before the black tornado hit.

What everypony didn't know was that Storm could only do that four times and each time he did he would be in a coma for a day or two.

2 days later.....

Storm opened his eyes and started to squint against the sun shining in through the window next to the bed he was lying in.

"Ugghh.....dammit. I can't do that again or I might not wake up..."

Storm started to notice his suroundings as his vision became more clearer.

"Where am I?...."

"Candy?" he asked.

"Where am I?"

Candy blinked slowly to see him get up. She ran and got him a drink of water and handed him a drink. "Well... urgh.... your alive!" She smiled.

Candy looked around "Well your in um..." She paused. She smiled "Well you know where dead ponies go and you can still see them before there burried" she went on giving a sheepish smile.

His eyes popped open. He was supposed to be buried?! Why did they think he was dead?!? Didn't he have a pulse?!

"Oh well.....At least I'm awake. I hope that's the last time I have to use that move. Every time I use it.....I get a greater chance of not waking up the next time I use it....What happened?"

"Uh, you're maybe kind of going to feel extreme pain in your right wing in a couple seconds..." A large metal contraption attached to the ceiling began to glow, as a red laser pointer homed in on his wing.

(edited)

Breathing a sigh of relief, storm said,"good, good........that's nice....."

he suddenly realised what he heard.

"Wait, what?" he asked with urgency in his voice.

Edited by rterwa (Storm Spark)

(edited)

"What!? No! Ahaha, uh, I was maybe trying to sort of uh, detach his wings before his cremation..." Mask said nervously. The machine began to hum...

Edited by evilcorgi

(edited)

"Uh, right! Thats why I knew it wouldn't be a problem! I might have sent sent them to a research facility... But I might not have! heh"

"Damn it, those wings are fake and I'M GOING TO PROVE IT!!!"

Edited by evilcorgi

"AAARRRGHHH!!!!" Screamed Storm with a perfect streak of cursing.

His left wing was now spurting blood in large amounts and Storm tried to lay on it, withstanding the pain, in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

"Croaks! Shit, STOP THE LAZER MASK! What the hell are you trying to prove?!" He screamed with agony.

Suddenly, the laser began to cut Storms wing off and emit a deafening buzz. "I HOPE THOSE THINGS AREN'T REFLECTIVE!!"

Croaks sat silently in a chair, wondering what to do next.

Candy woke up and looked around, she slowly got up. She looked at Storm "Oh, your up!" She said happily.