Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Loving the site again. Thank you!

Kaneki

Before I came back to MLPF, I thought this site was just stupid and that it wasn't for me, because of various negative reasons I'd rather not repeat because I don't want them to portray who I am today. I was in a real bad way and was often depressed because I couldn't find a Internet community I could call home, because the ones I'd join were very inactive or I didn't fit in to. I really love this site now, however, and I'll tell you why!

The reason why is, while I am still working on it, I have found a new spark for trying to improve who I am, and part of that is trying to connect with old friends I abandoned contact with. I really had no interests anymore and had no intention of having them anymore. While I was thinking of sites I could come back to, I remembered MLPForums, and figured I'd give it a try. It was going well but I missed something - eventually, I found a user here which I didn't have the greatest of relations with a few years ago and thought they still were mad/didn't like me for something I did years ago. I started to chat with them and had a really good conversation with them and found out they had put it in the past and were willing to talk to me again. That really made my day that day, and eventually, decided to stay, because I realized people here are forgiving and realize when you've made a mistake in the past.

I just want to thank you guys for being around, not just for being a MLP:FiM fan forum, but for being a great group of people in general. I especially want to thank @Feld0 for creating this great site and maintaining it so well, @Yellow Diamond for not being really, really upset for something rather stupid I did years ago and being willing to chat with me, and the whole site in general for not being a bunch of jerks by the first impression of me, since many are probably new to the site since I joined.

I'm still working on my depression and mood swings, but I feel this site will help me in the long run. Thanks for being around guys! *hugs*

Edited by Cloggedone
  • Brohoof 9

I know right ^-^ MLPForums and it's community are just amazing, yall are like a second family to me.

This place.. it's the piece that slots perfectly in the hole in one's heart and makes you whole again :)

• Brohoof 5